PDA

View Full Version : 2 quick questions

BobVosh
2010-08-28, 10:38 PM
Is there a spell in Eberron that replicates Heal, like the repair Light-critical line?

Also what ToB class is best suited for mounted combat, and which stance? Just point in me in the right way, and I'll read whats required to make it work. I don't have enough time to really read the whole thing before I make the encounter.

Reynard
2010-08-28, 10:53 PM
White Raven is good for charges, and also for a war leader.

Which boils it down to Warblade or Crusader. Warblades get better HP, but Crusaders can easily self heal.

BobVosh
2010-08-29, 03:52 AM
Also what is the easiest way to hide a horde of undead as not undead? Like 20-30

DragonOfUndeath
2010-08-29, 04:04 AM
Is there a spell in Eberron that replicates Heal, like the repair Light-critical line? just homebrew it and get DM approval

Also what is the easiest way to hide a horde of undead as not undead? Like 20-30 a BIG Bluff check and some air freshener :smallbiggrin

Reynard
2010-08-29, 04:56 AM
Robes with deep hoods & (Good) religious masks, or full plate armour for warriors. Pine air freshener optional.

Oh, avoid black, rust, and red. Go white, gold and blue.

DaragosKitsune
2010-08-29, 05:13 AM
Or, if you want to be mean about it, use greens and browns and have them wear religious masks and symbols of a nature god.

BobVosh
2010-08-29, 05:14 AM
Or, if you want to be mean about it, use greens and browns and have them wear religious masks and symbols of a nature god.

I like it.

just homebrew it and get DM approval

I am the DM, I need all this for an encounter I'm running. I was just curious if there was a heal type repair. I try to avoid fiat type stuff if I can.

DragonOfUndeath
2010-08-30, 01:18 AM
I am the DM, I need all this for an encounter I'm running. I was just curious if there was a heal type repair. I try to avoid fiat type stuff if I can.

you probably should have said that in the OP

cupkeyk
2010-08-30, 01:21 AM
Heal Construct = Make whole?

Kudaku
2010-08-30, 02:10 AM
There is a 6th level Artificer Infusion called "total repair" which is essentially the construct equalivent of heal, it's described in Eberron's Campaign Setting p. 116. That having been said I personally have no problem with you making a wizard equalivent spell, though maybe you should bump it up to level 7 (like the cleric/druid pattern with Heal).
Finally, it's hardly d20SRD there's a spell in Dungeons and Dragons Online (which is set in Eberron), Reconstruct (http://compendium.ddo.com/wiki/Spell:Reconstruct), that's essentially the arcane equalivent of Heal. If nothing else that gives you some backing as to why the spell is available to arcane casters.