PDA

View Full Version : 4E minoin of DOOM

lord of pixies
2010-08-29, 09:50 PM
Ok, a while back i was playing D&D 4E and we came across three minions and some other creatures. After defeating the non-important creatures we noticed somthing about the minions, they were still there. it turns out that these minions would instantly heal (even from death) as long as they were within X spaces of eachother. Looking back, they were a fun chalenge, and i want to put them in a campain.

The only problem is that i cant find them now... any help?

Mando Knight
2010-08-29, 10:17 PM
Approximate level? Apparent origin? Keywords? Anything like that would help with the search. I'm just through the "B"s now. There's like 700 of these things.

CakeTown
2010-08-29, 10:35 PM
I don't think there is an official minion with that ability. However, there are some with abilities similar to it.

Mournwind Courtiers and Sorrowsoul Courtiers have the ability to come back to life if the Prince of Frost is still alive(I'm assuming this is a boss fight or something)

Strahd's Dread Zombie, Blightfire Wretch, and Troll Runts all have the ability to come back to life if they aren't killed by a certain type of damage.

I'm assuming that the minions you fought were homemade. It's possible I may have missed one though, more information would be appreciated.

tcrudisi
2010-08-29, 10:36 PM
I've never heard of anything like that. To me, it sounds like a module.

It's a wonderful idea, though, and I love it. /stolen for the next game I run.