Level: Clr 5, Sor/Wiz 5
Components: V, S
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Touch
Target: One creature
Duration: 1 round/level
Saving Throw: None
Spell Resistance: Yes; see text

You render a target's spell resistance absolutely useless with a touch attack. The creature cannot raise its spell resistance again until the duration is up. If a creature succeeds in resisting this spell with its spell resistance, it takes a -2 penalty to its spell resistance, as well as a -1 penalty to all saves for the duration. These effects replace the normal effect.

Disrupt Spell Resistance, Greater
Evocation
Level: Clr 6, Sor/Wiz 6
Target: One creature/level, no two of which can be more than 30 ft. apart

This spell functions like disrupt spell resistance, except that it affects multiple creatures. Succeeding on a single touch attack against the touched creature is enough to spread the effect to all targets within range. In addition, all penalties to spell resistance and saving throws double if any creatures succeed in resisting this spell with spell resistance.

Disrupt Spell Resistance, Lesser
Evocation
Level: Clr 2, Sor/Wiz 2
Duration: 1 round

This spell functions like disrupt spell resistance, except that it only lasts for one round.

Disrupt Power Resistance
Psychokinesis
Level: Psion/wilder 5, psychic warrior 5
Display: Visual
Manifesting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Touch
Target: One creature
Duration: 1 round/level
Saving Throw: None
Power Resistance: Yes; see text
Power Points: 9

As the disrupt spell resistance spell, except as noted here. If a creature succeeds in resisting this power with its power resistance, it takes a -2 penalty to its power resistance, as well as a -1 penalty to all saves for the duration. These effects replace the normal effect.

Disrupt Power Resistance, Greater
Psychokinesis
Level: Psion/wilder 6, psychic warrior 6
Target: One creature/level, no two of which can be more than 30 ft. apart
Power Points: 11

As the disrupt spell resistance, greater spell, except as noted here.

Disrupt Power Resistance, Lesser
Psychokinesis
Level: Psion/wilder 2, psychic warrior 2
Duration: 1 round
Power Points: 3

As the disrupt spell resistance, lesser spell, except as noted here.

Jallorn
2010-08-31, 12:45 AM
I would rename them Disrupt Resistance, since they aren't permanent, and don't actually destroy the resistance. Also, I understand why you said it's not subject to SR, but I think that that's a bad idea, since it's basically a spell that gets rid of a creature's strength. It also doesn't make sense because the point of SR is so that spells targeting the creature have difficulty effecting it.

Temotei
2010-08-31, 12:54 AM
I would rename them Disrupt Resistance, since they aren't permanent, and don't actually destroy the resistance.

Makes sense.

Also, I understand why you said it's not subject to SR, but I think that that's a bad idea, since it's basically a spell that gets rid of a creature's strength. It also doesn't make sense because the point of SR is so that spells targeting the creature have difficulty effecting it.

Many other spells have "No" for their entry on the spell resistance spot.

I have an idea, though. Bear with me. :smallcool:

Changes have been made. Even on a failed caster check to bypass spell resistance, the creature takes penalties.

herbe
2010-08-31, 08:47 AM
There are some spells that lower spell resistance.

FRom Spell Compendium:
Spell Vulnerability (Reduce SR by 1/CL (max 15) for 1min/caster level)
Assay Spell Resistance (+10 to CL to overcome SR against 1 foe)
Subvert Planar Essence (-10 to DR and SR only against ooutsider)

All in all,I think your spells arent so high levels.

Edit: ninja'd