PDA

View Full Version : HackMaster 3.0 Holy Knight Question...

TechnOkami
2010-09-01, 08:27 PM
So, I'm going to be playing a Holy Knight, and I'm not overly confident with what weapons I should choose, due to the bonuses I get with only certain types of weapons.

I think that a longsword is better than a baster sword due to its improved speed factor and the fact that I can wield another weapon (I.E. the Horseman,s flail/mace/pick) and have a better chance at a critical hit, then again I'm more likely to fumble as well, so still not to sure. As per the lances, I think heavy horseman's lance is the best, but I still don't know the full range of damage dice these weapons actually have (aside from s/m/l).

...so if there's actually a good way to go about choosing which weapons to wield, I'd like to know.

Lhurgyof
2010-09-01, 08:33 PM
So, I'm going to be playing a Holy Knight, and I'm not overly confident with what weapons I should choose, due to the bonuses I get with only certain types of weapons.

I think that a longsword is better than a baster sword due to its improved speed factor and the fact that I can wield another weapon (I.E. the Horseman,s flail/mace/pick) and have a better chance at a critical hit, then again I'm more likely to fumble as well, so still not to sure. As per the lances, I think heavy horseman's lance is the best, but I still don't know the full range of damage dice these weapons actually have (aside from s/m/l).

...so if there's actually a good way to go about choosing which weapons to wield, I'd like to know.

Not really, from what I know, they're all pretty balanced. Just choose one you like.

TechnOkami
2010-09-01, 09:33 PM
Alright, I've settled on the Bastard Sword and the Heavy Horseman's Lance, but between the Horseman's Mace and the Horseman's Flail... which is the better weapon?