PDA

View Full Version : Any good Web mmorpg?

Fuzer
2010-09-01, 10:51 PM
Im looking for something like Estiah, Ogame or Travian playstyle (spend a bit of time per day)

Leveling, dungeons, stats builds, spells, swords, quest, guilds are the key words :P can you suggest me one?

Arbane
2010-09-02, 02:05 AM
Im looking for something like Estiah, Ogame or Travian playstyle (spend a bit of time per day)

Leveling, dungeons, stats builds, spells, swords, quest, guilds are the key words :P can you suggest me one?

Kingdom Of Loathing. The graphics aren't too great, though.

Shpadoinkle
2010-09-02, 06:23 AM
Kingdom Of Loathing. The graphics aren't too great, though.

Seconding KoL. The community's great and new content is added every few days, even if it's just a new item you can make.

It looks simple, but it's actually got a lot of depth. It may take a few days to get the hang of it, but once you do you'll see that everything does make sense in an odd sort of way.

Best of all, there's very little donator-only content. Granted, some things are a LOT easier to get access to if you donate, but you can buy most of it at the mall.

hobbitkniver
2010-09-02, 08:33 PM
Ehh, I played KoL on and off for years through several ascensions and did Hobopolis and Slime tube a few times. I got kinda bored after a while of nothing new. It's free though, so you might as well try it.

Fuzer
2010-09-03, 03:18 AM
hi! I tried KoL but didnt like it =/ ty anyways!

another suggestion?