PDA

View Full Version : Increase class level.

Morithias
2010-09-02, 01:33 AM
I know spellcasters have that "practiced caster" feat that increase their effective caster level up by 4 up to their HD, but is there any version of that feat for non-caster classes? A feat that basically says "Pick an ability and increase your effective class level for it".

I'm trying to find a way to basically boost the effective class level of a legendary leader by 2, so that their "natural commander" ability will give them the effective rank of a general instead of a major. (Heroes of Battle).

Edit: Just to confirm the prestiege class is only 5 levels, so no I can't just take more levels in it. :P

Kaww
2010-09-02, 01:45 AM
I don't think that there is such a feat. It would break one lvl dips, and lots of other stuff too...

P.S. My party cleric would kiss you if you unearthed it this way...

Reynard
2010-09-02, 01:46 AM
Superior Unarmed Strike gives monks +4 to their level for their unarmed strike damage. Doesn't stack with Monk's Belt, though, so isn't worth a feat in any case.

CyMage
2010-09-02, 02:25 AM
I believe Legacy Champion might be able to do it if you can add more levels to your build.

Frosty
2010-09-02, 02:27 AM
One of the PrCs in Complete Scoundrel advances another class's features. It's only 3 levels long though. I think it's Uncanny Trickster.

Heliomance
2010-09-02, 05:23 AM
Note: Both Legacy Champion (Weapons of Legacy) and Uncanny Trickster (Complete Scoundrel) can, as per RAW, be used to advance class levels beyond the natural end of a class. Using either in this way is likely to get the sourcebook in question aimed at your head.

Morithias
2010-09-02, 02:00 PM
Thanks a lot people! :D I owe you one!

Thurbane
2010-09-03, 04:12 AM
On a tangent - Improved Binding: allows a Binder to choose vestiges to bind as if he were 2 levels higher.