PDA

View Full Version : 3.5/Pathfinder Spelljammer

Thefurmonger
2010-09-03, 09:09 PM
Hey all, where can I find info on spelljammer for 3.5? (I would really prefer Pathfinder but I doubt thats gonna happen)

Thanks in advance.

Esser-Z
2010-09-03, 09:12 PM
Well, if it exists for 3.5 (I too am very interested in this, if it does), you can use it in PF, with but minor alteration!

Zaydos
2010-09-03, 09:24 PM
There was an issue Polyhedron (#151) that had the closest thing to an official 3.0 Spelljammer I know of, but there is also this website
http://www.spelljammer.org/
and I think there might be another...

Edit: And there was a Dragon Magazine with Scro, Gith, and one other race from Spelljammer.

Tyndmyr
2010-09-03, 10:14 PM
As an FYI, the 2nd ed spelljammer(I've got the box set) isn't that expensive on ebay, and is reasonably convertable. It gives you handy maps and tokens for the ships, too. Alternatively, you could look at some of the Games Workshop products for ships. They have some appropriately sized stuff for...one of their games.

I'd love to make Spelljammer a 3.5/pf port, but the IP issues worry me.

Zaydos
2010-09-03, 10:19 PM
As an FYI, the 2nd ed spelljammer(I've got the box set) isn't that expensive on ebay, and is reasonably convertable. It gives you handy maps and tokens for the ships, too. Alternatively, you could look at some of the Games Workshop products for ships. They have some appropriately sized stuff for...one of their games.

I'd love to make Spelljammer a 3.5/pf port, but the IP issues worry me.

IP?

I never actually got the Spelljammer box set, just the books that made it up (off ebay). I still have notebooks full of crystal spheres I dreamed up when I was a kid... can't read them because I abbreviated everything in weird ways (and as demonstrated I cannot figure out abbreviations) and wrote in barely legible hand-writing.

CapnVan
2010-09-05, 03:52 AM
IP = intellectual property, presumably.