PDA

View Full Version : Trying to find the premade characters from the 3.5 basic set, any help?

Ozreth
2010-09-03, 11:41 PM
For random reasons, I am trying to find PDF's of the cast of characters from the 3.5 box set. You know, Lydda and the gang. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks : )

Eldariel
2010-09-03, 11:46 PM
The "Enemies & Allies" book has stats for them for at least 5, 10, 15 & 20. You can also search WoTC site; there are some book advertisements with some Iconics' stats there. All you need to know is their names.

Ozreth
2010-09-03, 11:57 PM
The "Enemies & Allies" book has stats for them for at least 5, 10, 15 & 20. You can also search WoTC site; there are some book advertisements with some Iconics' stats there. All you need to know is their names.

Hm, the enemies and allies book seems to be 3.0 and I cant find the stats on the wizards website. I hate their website, such a jumble when it comes to finding 3.5 stuff : /

Devils_Advocate
2010-09-04, 03:51 PM
Man, you're not kidding about that. I know that they had an article in which they gave stats for the iconic characters at several levels, which nicely illustrated the sorts of build choices and equipment that they expected characters to have. But now I can't find it, and I'm not even sure if it's there any more. Gack! This is really irking me now...

Edit: OK, I my Google-fu finally sufficed to find the NPC Closeups (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/arch/cc) that I remembered. Iconic characters are listed at the bottom by class, but this stuff is from back when 3E was still in development; definitely not 3.5! Still, kinda interesting.