PDA

View Full Version : D&D Rabbi

Fortinbras
2010-09-04, 12:05 AM
I wanted to make a D&D rabbi. I was wondering in if anyone had any fun suggestions.

sciencepanda
2010-09-04, 12:10 AM
Cloistered Cleric of Adonai?

...I'm being unoriginal.

Tam_OConnor
2010-09-04, 12:16 AM
Options:
Silly: Make a swordsage specializing in the Setting Sun school. Rename the school Jew-jitsu.

Serious: Put ranks in Knowledge (religion) (use the Educated feat if it isn't a class skill). Regale the other PCs with instructive parables. Golem-crafting is optional, but encouraged. Actually, you could build a party support character (bard, marshal, dragon shaman, etc) and fluff all the auras as giving advice to everyone.

Gavinfoxx
2010-09-04, 12:17 AM
Cloistered Cleric that makes sure to get Contemplative, and gets a bunch of knowledge related feats (knowledge devotion and such). Various Educated feats, Mentor/Apprentice feats for knowledge stuff, any scholarly stuff you can think of, high int and wis.

Look at Dragon 328 for Peripheral Beliefs. Get Daily Prayer, Day of Rest, Dietary Restriction, and Sacred Clothing.

Or, just, you know, an Expert with Skill Focus Knowledge Religion and maxxed out Religion ranks, and some ranks of Decipher Script and Perform Oratory.

The Glyphstone
2010-09-04, 12:29 AM
Great Modthulhu: Discussion of real-world religions is not permitted here.