PDA

View Full Version : Any RPGs that you get to play a zombie

Guinea Anubis
2010-09-04, 08:35 AM
So some of my friends want to play a one shot game where they get to play zombies. So can anyone point to a system that will let me run a game like that?

Dashwood
2010-09-04, 08:37 AM
focused specifically around being a zombie, I can't think of any, but using templates is an easy way to stick with familiar systems. Just homebrew intelligence scores into a D&D Zombie Template of your current character, or make a new zombie.

GURPS Probably has something, but I don't know.

HamHam
2010-09-04, 09:34 AM
So some of my friends want to play a one shot game where they get to play zombies. So can anyone point to a system that will let me run a game like that?

All Flesh Must Be Eaten includes a scenario with an outline of how to play a game as zombies instead of survivors.

FelixG
2010-09-04, 09:54 AM
All Flesh Must Be Eaten includes a scenario with an outline of how to play a game as zombies instead of survivors.

Haha glad i read this part before posting

AFMBE is Unisystem for the OP

FirebirdFlying
2010-09-04, 10:23 AM
If you refluff some powers from Mutants&Masterminds, you could probably pull it off. Put in some stuff like immunities, Nauseate (maybe), Anatomic Separation:smalltongue:…

But I expect AFMBE is better for this. (I wouldn't know. I've never played it).

Ilmryn
2010-09-04, 10:25 AM
It does work in GURPS. At least the zombie from GURPS Magic has an IQ score and is playable.

dgnslyr
2010-09-04, 10:49 AM
Sonny 1 and 2? But that's a video game RPG, not a tabletop RPG. Fun flash game, though.