PDA

View Full Version : New OOTS Posters, T-shirts, and Magnet at Ookoodook.com

The Giant
2010-09-05, 11:50 AM
Back when I announced the t-shirts and magnet deal at this year's GenCon, I had a lot of folks around here asking whether they would ever be available online. Well, they are. Check the latest News post to see how.

Also, check out the two new OOTS posters I created that were supposed to be done in time for GenCon but...well, you know how it is. They're on sale as a pre-order now, and should be shipping around the end of this month.

JoeSkull
2010-09-05, 01:00 PM
Question: Why are you using the older version of V, Haley, and Redcloak but using Elan in his new clothes??

Mc. Lovin'
2010-09-05, 01:06 PM
Also Roy without his belt, and redcloak without his eyepatch

Gift Jeraff
2010-09-05, 01:15 PM
Awesome. Love how the Oracle (though him being in the foreground over Tsukiko is kinda oddread the other thread; I thought it was implying he was just a total jerk :(), Mr. Dragon, TeeVo, and Lawyer Jones are on the right, and Phil is on the left. :smallbiggrin: The Snarl in the background is also cool.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-09-05, 01:20 PM
The goblin with the axe, is that Right-Eye? I never read Start of Darkness...

Lira
2010-09-05, 01:34 PM
Those posters look amazing... and my wall is currently so empty :D. I'll see if I can convince a family member to get it for my birthday.

The goblin with the axe, is that Right-Eye? I never read Start of Darkness...
Yup.

Dusk Eclipse
2010-09-05, 01:38 PM
Those posters look amazing... and my wall is currently so empty :D. I'll see if I can convince a family member to get it for my birthday.

Yup.

I too will have to use the birday card (usable 1/year) to try to get both posters!!

Itamarcu
2010-09-05, 01:40 PM
Those are plain AWESOME.
Thank you, Rich.

The Giant
2010-09-05, 01:50 PM
Question: Why are you using the older version of V, Haley, and Redcloak but using Elan in his new clothes??

It's a decorative poster, not an up-to-the-minute record of events. There's no significance to any of the choices made beyond what was the most recognizable look for the character. Elan's new clothes have surpassed his original outfit in familiarity, but V and Haley's haircuts and Redcloak's eyepatch and Roy's belt are all relatively recent events. They haven't lasted for a full book yet, so casual fans would be less likely to recognize them.

Zordrath
2010-09-05, 06:10 PM
The posters are awesome :smallbiggrin:

One question though, is there a way of seeing my shipping costs before I submit the order? It says international customers will be contacted via email, but I don't want to commit to a purchase only to find out afterwards that the shipping to Germany is more than the posters themselves.

The Giant
2010-09-05, 06:18 PM
One question though, is there a way of seeing my shipping costs before I submit the order? It says international customers will be contacted via email, but I don't want to commit to a purchase only to find out afterwards that the shipping to Germany is more than the posters themselves.

I'm not sure, I'll have to ask the guy who runs the site. That was his idea, since we can't rig the software to acknowledge that the posters need to be sent separately. Unfortunately, he's at a convention this weekend. I would say keep watching this thread and if I can figure out what the costs would be, I'll post them here (or link to somewhere else that tells you).

Zordrath
2010-09-05, 06:41 PM
Thanks for the reply :smallsmile: I'll keep an eye on this thread.

JoeSkull
2010-09-05, 08:32 PM
It's a decorative poster, not an up-to-the-minute record of events. There's no significance to any of the choices made beyond what was the most recognizable look for the character. Elan's new clothes have surpassed his original outfit in familiarity, but V and Haley's haircuts and Redcloak's eyepatch and Roy's belt are all relatively recent events. They haven't lasted for a full book yet, so casual fans would be less likely to recognize them.

Ok thx, nice poster.
Sidenote: Woot the Giant answered one of my questions!!

Gift Jeraff
2010-09-05, 08:51 PM
Is it just me, or do the characters seem more detailed here? Most notably Durkon's shield, but Roy, Haley, Durkon, and Thog's armour and the Greenhilt all have extra lines. I wonder if we'll ever see these changes in-comic, similar to the character designs from the book covers making their way into the actual comic.

AxeD
2010-09-05, 09:08 PM
Love the poster!! Plan on getting it for my birthday at the end of the year!!

Quick question though, if the 'good guys' are on the left and 'bad guys' on the right, and it seems that the people on the left seem to be of the good alignment, why is Belkar on the far left?

Zevox
2010-09-05, 09:44 PM
Ooo, I am quite tempted to pick up one of those "size of explosion" shirts. That's one of my favorite lines from the comic, and I love the chart you made to represent it.

The posters look pretty cool too, but I'm not really the type for posters.

Zevox

deuxhero
2010-09-05, 09:53 PM
Did cleric of Loki whoes name escapes me right now and Dual-Scimitar Drow who's name I also forget get an art upgrade? I'd say that was suspicious, but they are the only ones there (as far as I can tell) that haven't appeared post-198.

I just noticed The Snarl is in the background.

Maximum Zersk
2010-09-05, 10:53 PM
Ceiling Snarl is watching you... :smalltongue:

Cizak
2010-09-06, 12:40 AM
Hey, can anyone find Brainy Pete? If he's even on there? 'Caus I can't.

The Pilgrim
2010-09-06, 03:43 AM
It's cool to see the Oracle on top of the Bad Guys. Maybe a hint that there is more about this guy that it seems? (or just that someone had to take the spot as antagonist of Belkar and the Oracle is just the kobold for the job?)

The poster is great, through some lovable characters are missing, like the goblin ninjas, the frankestein guy, bainy pete, the Azure City Redshirt Army (male and female), and perhaps the most crucial character in the series, the Fat Red Dragoness.

Rebarth
2010-09-06, 07:40 AM
Noooooooooooooo why is Therkla on the bad side?!?! I can't buy this :smallfrown:

Mariax_42
2010-09-06, 08:35 AM
It's cool to see the Oracle on top of the Bad Guys. Maybe a hint that there is more about this guy that it seems? (or just that someone had to take the spot as antagonist of Belkar and the Oracle is just the kobold for the job?).

Hmm, I would have to disagree. 'Cause if we talk about antagonists, then I would think it goes likes this:
Elan - Nale
Haley - Sabine
Durkon - Redcloak (since they're both clerics)

And these are the simple ones, then we have
Roy - who could either have Thog or Xykon, but Xykon rather is an antagonist for the whole group, the whole world really - so I would go with Thog.
Belkar - The Oracle is the logic choice 'cause... well, he's a kobold.

And that leaves V and the cat...
And even if V has chosen to battle with Xykon, I would not say that they're antagonist, since he's eithers Roys' or the worlds'.
So V and Xykon is without antagonist, since the cat and the monster in the dark is pretty good antagonists against each other :)

Just a thought...

Then, I just loved that the black dragon has the cutest baby on her back, that Nales' and Elans' father are on the bad side and that the snarl is on both sides, and thus stands above alignments and good and evil :smallcool:

SPoD
2010-09-06, 08:55 AM
Noooooooooooooo why is Therkla on the bad side?!?! I can't buy this :smallfrown:

She has one foot on the Good side, though. Appropriate, I think.

It seems like most Neutral characters ended up on the Bad Guys side simply because they are encountered in adversarial roles. If a Neutral character helped the OOTS, they are on the Good Guys side, but most didn't (not even Therkla, until the end; she simply avoided harming them).

apegamer
2010-09-06, 09:54 AM
For international folks wondering how much it will cost to ship the posters to you, here's a little more information.

The cost to ship just the poster to Canada and Mexico will be an additional $15, and to ship to the rest of the world will be an additional $20.

Both these prices bring shipping to more than the price of the poster itself, and I know that's a hard pill to swallow. We use the US Postal Service, and that's still the least expensive way to ship items.

Our shipping manager is looking hard at alternatives, and I'll post to this forum once we have more information.

NerfTW
2010-09-06, 10:15 AM
It's cool to see the Oracle on top of the Bad Guys. Maybe a hint that there is more about this guy that it seems? (or just that someone had to take the spot as antagonist of Belkar and the Oracle is just the kobold for the job?)

Due to the fact that people split the discussion into THREE separate threads, this was answered in the "Posters and... Oracle?" thread:

Don't read too much into it. He's the most important non-Good character that is the same size as Belkar, thus keeping the composition of the poster balanced. The fact that he also represents a group that is not associated with either Xykon or the Linear Guild helps.

Really, it was down to either him or the black dragon mother for that top slot, and the dragon is too big and would have blended in with the :mitd: (and is already dead).

The Pilgrim
2010-09-06, 12:31 PM
Due to the fact that people split the discussion into THREE separate threads, this was answered in the "Posters and... Oracle?" thread:

Well, at least nobody has (yet) opened a thread for the sole purpose of delivering a rant about Miko being present in the "Good Guys" poster. :smallbiggrin:

Darakonis
2010-09-06, 01:02 PM
Is it just me, or do the characters seem more detailed here? Most notably Durkon's shield, but Roy, Haley, Durkon, and Thog's armour and the Greenhilt all have extra lines. I wonder if we'll ever see these changes in-comic, similar to the character designs from the book covers making their way into the actual comic.

The two most likely answers, in my opinion:

1. Yes, they are more detailed, but you will not be seeing this extra detail in-comic because the characters are too small on the page to notice these extra details.

2. No, they are not more detailed; that is how they appear in-comic. However, the details are so small that you haven't noticed them.

Peace,
-Darakonis

Gift Jeraff
2010-09-06, 01:27 PM
1. Yes, they are more detailed, but you will not be seeing this extra detail in-comic because the characters are too small on the page to notice these extra details.
Er, Durkon's shield is like 90% a different colour. I think that's pretty noticeable. Also, Roy's hilt has subtly changed shaped before.

Darakonis
2010-09-06, 01:40 PM
Er, Durkon's shield is like 90% a different colour. I think that's pretty noticeable. Also, Roy's hilt has subtly changed shaped before.

I was mainly talking about the "extra lines." A line can only be so thick; the smaller it needs to be rendered, the less noticeable it is. Often, artists simply don't draw detail-lines if they are too small to be noticed. However, I've occasionally noticed some hard-to-spot details in Rich's drawings, so it's possible that, because he's working in a vector-based medium, he allows himself to go the extra mile and put in those tiny details.

Peace,
-Darakonis

TheNovak
2010-09-06, 06:43 PM
So where are all the conspiracy theorists and plot speculators? Come on, the Oracle's not only on the Bad Guys side, he's presented as one of the main villains. Analyze! Predict!

I'm guessing that he knows about the inner world, and Tiamat has some sort of secret plan involving it. So at some point, the clairvoyant kobold with a big bag of incredibly specific and useful magic items is going to come out of nowhere and wreck the Order's plans.

Or something.

I'm just trying to get the conspiratorial ball rolling, really.

NerfTW
2010-09-06, 07:37 PM
So where are all the conspiracy theorists and plot speculators? Come on, the Oracle's not only on the Bad Guys side, he's presented as one of the main villains. Analyze! Predict!

Read five posts up. There's also two other threads on the main page of the forum speculating on the poster.

As for the Oracle, it's already been clarified.

Marnath
2010-09-06, 10:28 PM

Normally I'd be all for that, but honestly there's no room to speculate on something like that when we have a crystal clear "Don't read into it" from the guy who actually writes the story.

The Giant
2010-09-07, 08:00 AM
For international folks wondering how much it will cost to ship the posters to you, here's a little more information.

The cost to ship just the poster to Canada and Mexico will be an additional $15, and to ship to the rest of the world will be an additional $20.

Both these prices bring shipping to more than the price of the poster itself, and I know that's a hard pill to swallow. We use the US Postal Service, and that's still the least expensive way to ship items.

I'm going to add that if you order both posters in the set, they will be mailed in the same tube and thus the cost will be less than the posters themselves. This is, in fact, the main reason there's a poster set (http://www.ookoodook.com/store/PostersTogether.shtml) page, to reduce the shipping cost.

Zordrath
2010-09-07, 08:19 AM
I see, thanks for the information :smallsmile:

B.I.T.T.
2010-09-07, 09:26 AM
Just looked at the poster design with the antagonistic-y types on the right and the protaginistic-y types on the left, and I thougt it was very clever that Therkla was partially in the left-hand portion. Basically sort of saying "Hey, she was an antagonist, but sort of not."

Then I noted that Chuck's right hand, Thor's Cloak, the mother black dragon, and Mr. Jone's briefcase, Eugene Greenhilts ghostly trail, the former chief of the Cliffport Police Department's cigar smoke and the undead dragon's wing also crossed into their respective opposite sides and decided that I was reading too much into it.

Zexion
2010-09-07, 04:20 PM
Well, Tarquin and Malak are both on the Evil side, so... :smalleek:

apegamer
2010-09-07, 08:14 PM
I'll also post this on Ookoodook, but I wanted to let people know that (sadly) we just ran out of magnets.

The Giant
2010-09-08, 12:52 AM
Kevin and I have talked about this and we've decided that they went so quickly, we're ordering another batch of magnets. There will be an official announcement on Ookoodook sometime tomorrow, I imagine.

Surfing HalfOrc
2010-09-08, 04:25 AM
Any chance of bringing back the old magnets? I mean, as long as you have the magnet factory on the phone... :smallbiggrin:

Julian84
2010-09-08, 07:38 AM
Question: On the bottom left corner of the good side, there is a redheaded man with a beard in armor with a shield.

Who is he :smallconfused:?

Kish
2010-09-08, 09:48 AM
The paladin Sir Francois, Elan's former employer. Last seen running at top speed away from Elan.

The Pilgrim
2010-09-08, 01:01 PM
The paladin Sir Francois, Elan's former employer. Last seen running at top speed away from Elan

Last seen on Xykon's TeVoo, #415 (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0415.html).

faustin
2010-09-08, 04:42 PM
I was thinking, is there any possibility TOoS to recover Xykon´s gem which contain Dorukan´s and Lirian´s souls? These epic level guys would be a real asset in the final comfrontation against the lich (not only powerful ones, but veeeeeery motivated).

demauk
2010-09-08, 05:53 PM
Good on the left, bad on the right?

Hmm, pity:

sin·is·ter
–adjective
[...]
of or on the left side; left.

Origin:
1375–1425; late ME < L: on the left hand or side, hence unfavorable, injurious
-- dictionary.com

Deliverance
2010-09-08, 07:11 PM
Well, Tarquin and Malak are both on the Evil side, so... :smalleek:
No, they are on the side of the "bad guys".

I think we had probably better stick to the "good guys"/"bad guys" terminology of the announcement post in news rather than think of the sides in terms of good alignment versus evil alignment.

Otherwise we'd have to accept Belkar's alignment as good despite all the evidence to the contrary and for the love of all that is holy, let's not go there again. :smallsmile:

kpharg
2010-09-09, 12:07 AM
Now these posters are what I need as a skin for my laptop. Would love to see this art in places like gelaskins.com and others. Is that kind of thing in the works?

Kerrah
2010-09-09, 08:17 AM
All the other character placements make sense to me, but not Miko. She's on the protagonist poster, even though she serves a fully antagonistic role throughout the story.

Meh, I guess she just wants to hang out with her fellow paladins.

Zerg Cookie
2010-09-09, 09:07 AM
The cleric of Loki (From greysky) is in the good side
Interesting

Kish
2010-09-09, 09:46 AM
The cleric of Loki (From greysky) is in the good side
Interesting
Well, certainly he is. Everything he did helped the Order.

Zerg Cookie
2010-09-09, 10:41 AM
I'm pretty sure Loki is evil in OotSverse
Edit: screw "I'm pretty sure", SoD spoilers
When they say the other evil gods defended the Dark One, Loki was among said evil gods
page 40

Kish
2010-09-09, 10:48 AM
...And? What about it?

Belkar is on the left side, too. And Vaarsuvius. And even if being evil was a barrier to being on the left side, the cleric of Loki isn't Loki. Everything he did helped the Order; that's what matters to which poster he's on.

NerfTW
2010-09-09, 10:53 AM
I was thinking, is there any possibility TOoS to recover Xykon´s gem which contain Dorukan´s and Lirian´s souls? These epic level guys would be a real asset in the final comfrontation against the lich (not only powerful ones, but veeeeeery motivated).

Spoiler from Start of Darkness:

They're both dead, though. If they're freed, they'd still have to be raised, and then the level drains reversed. AND find their bodies, or get someone who can cast true resurection. At this point they're level 1 ghosts.

The Pilgrim
2010-09-09, 11:24 AM
I'm pretty sure Loki is evil in OotSverse
Edit: screw "I'm pretty sure", SoD spoilers
When they say the other evil gods defended the Dark One, Loki was among said evil gods
page 40

A cleric has not to exactly match his parent deity's alignment. A small divergence is usually allowed.

This means that particular cleric could be neutral, not evil.

Plus, what Kish said.

The Pilgrim
2010-09-09, 11:25 AM
Spoiler from Start of Darkness:

They're both dead, though. If they're freed, they'd still have to be raised, and then the level drains reversed. AND find their bodies, or get someone who can cast true resurection. At this point they're level 1 ghosts.

They could still help by telling how to rebuild the gates, through.

busterswd
2010-09-09, 11:29 AM
The poster is essentially "Team Good" vs. "Team Evil" and their allies throughout the fight. Protagonist antagonist doesn't work as Miko is on the left (mud peasants as well, who were a source of conflict though not outright "bad"). And for reasons described above a straight Good vs. Evil alignment doesn't work out.

And regardless of how much you hated Miko (I for one was overjoyed when the **** fell) she doesn't really belong anywhere other than on Team Good. Putting the grey fallen Miko on Team Evil might have been an amusing poke at the Miko debate, but nothing more.

Edit: Also, awesome posters. There's quite a few "omigosh!" moments when scrutinizing them.

Stabber
2010-09-09, 08:28 PM
I hope supplies last!

The Giant
2010-09-10, 10:31 AM
Now these posters are what I need as a skin for my laptop. Would love to see this art in places like gelaskins.com and others. Is that kind of thing in the works?

I looked into this based on your recommendation, and the fact that it would be pretty cool. Unfortunately, the terms offered by that website would not be agreeable to me, both in terms of marketing and compensation. A 10% commission on a $30 product is...not acceptable. There's a limited amount of fans out there who want to buy stuff, and every product I offer that doesn't earn me enough per item "uses up" some of the demand for OOTS products in general. Someone may buy a laptop skin instead of a poster, you see?

However, I will keep an eye out for similar opportunities in the future, because I agree that it would be cool.

I hope supplies last!

The posters are not in limited supply; if we run out, we will print more, at least over the next few months. Only the magnets are likely to run out.

Zherog
2010-09-10, 06:08 PM
However, I will keep an eye out for similar opportunities in the future, because I agree that it would be cool.

Any chance of seeing the combined image as wallpaper for my desktop? :) I'm guessing probably not, but hey - doesn't hurt to ask.

GreyTraveller
2010-09-10, 06:32 PM

Hmm, pity:

(definition of sinister from dictionary.com)Actually it works out nicely. The heraldic terms dexter and sinister refer to right and left from the point of view of the bearer (imagine this image on a shield someone is holding), not the point of view of the person looking at it. So the good guys are on the dexter side, and the bad guys are on the sinister side. :)

Surfing HalfOrc
2010-09-10, 06:37 PM
Any chance of seeing the combined image as wallpaper for my desktop? :) I'm guessing probably not, but hey - doesn't hurt to ask.

There's always the D.I.Y. approach. I already have the posters as my desktop skin, at least for this month or so. There are several scenes I'd love to see as wallpaper though:

Roy leaping onto the Zombie Dragon's Back
Sexy Shoeless God of War on a pile of hobgoblin corpses.
Miko's Fall
Sapphire Guard ATTACK!
Darth V

Several more, and the art already exists... The "Extras" page hasn't been updated in years, maybe wallpapers could go there?

PallElendro
2010-09-10, 09:58 PM
Vaarsuvius doesn't look right... His or her hair is behind her ears instead of the ear protruding through the hair.

Saphy
2010-09-11, 11:01 PM
Yay! Birthday in two weeks, we'll see what I can do. :D

SPoD
2010-09-12, 01:19 PM
Vaarsuvius doesn't look right... His or her hair is behind her ears instead of the ear protruding through the hair.

Vaarsuvius' hair has never protruded through his/her hair. You're thinking of Celia, or some of the other elves.

Arrowstorm122
2010-09-16, 01:06 PM
No, they are on the side of the "bad guys".

I think we had probably better stick to the "good guys"/"bad guys" terminology of the announcement post in news rather than think of the sides in terms of good alignment versus evil alignment.

Otherwise we'd have to accept Belkar's alignment as good despite all the evidence to the contrary and for the love of all that is holy, let's not go there again. :smallsmile:

so...
Elans Dad IS Evil/"bad guy"?
i mean, yes, much is pointing on he is a bad guy, but it seems pretty much "he IS evil" seeing him on the evil side :smallfrown:

Kish
2010-09-16, 01:16 PM
so...
Elans Dad IS Evil/"bad guy"?
i mean, yes, much is pointing on he is a bad guy, but it seems pretty much "he IS evil" seeing him on the evil side :smallfrown:
I have two conflicting responses to this. The first is to blink at the idea that Tarquin isn't established as evil previously. The second is to blink at the idea that Tarquin being on the righthand poster is more compelling than any other evidence of him being evil, as opposed to of him being antagonistic. Note which poster Belkar is on, and Vaarsuvius? Jenny, Yokyok, Therkla, Mr. Jones?

Rowler
2010-09-25, 10:52 PM
I have to agree with Kish on this.

Ozzie
2010-09-29, 09:40 AM
Dear Mr. Burlew,

If you would please create a LOLScruffy mug in the large size, I would appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Ozzie

Ozzie
2010-09-29, 02:45 PM
It may be me, but the cafepress inventory for large mugs has seemed to change very recently. The cool inventory has grown by 300%, I love the new character specific mugs ; they are GREAT. I can only assume a LOLScruffy large mug is coming. If not, I'll still get a batch of the character mugs. I'm goingto wait a bit though ...

...really want lrage LOLScruffy

PS The small mug where the graphic truly fits the size is the monster in the darkness. Even that could be larged up....with ar-TEEST effort :-) ...The pink umbrella?

Barstro
2010-09-30, 02:17 PM
PS The small mug where the graphic truly fits the size is the monster in the darkness. Even that could be larged up....with ar-TEEST effort :-) ...The pink umbrella?

It is without any exaggeration at all that I can state a heat activated MitD mug that has the shadow disappear to reveal who MitD really is would be the greatest thing in the world. Especially if the mug were filled with hot klava. And I had a pastry. Or maybe a bagel...

The Giant
2010-10-01, 06:05 AM
I got word that the second poster (the Bad Guys one) is shipping to the Ookoodook warehouse today, so pre-orders should start being fulfilled pretty soon. I will make a more formal announcement on the News page when I get confirmation that they're in our hands.

lost_my_NHL
2010-10-02, 12:27 PM
It is without any exaggeration at all that I can state a heat activated MitD mug that has the shadow disappear to reveal who MitD really is would be the greatest thing in the world. Especially if the mug were filled with hot klava. And I had a pastry. Or maybe a bagel...

I would agree, but I have no idea what hot klava is. Unless you meant to type "hot lava", and accidentally hit the k and l together.

Or a mug of Vaarsuvius with her spliced form on one side, and glow-in-the-dark spliced spirits appearing next to her.

NerfTW
2010-10-02, 12:36 PM
I would agree, but I have no idea what hot klava is.

It's a fictional coffee drink from a series of fantasy books. I googled it, and honestly, the ingredient list would result in the most foul tasting drink imaginable. You'd think the author would have used one of the many real world methods of making smoother coffee. :smalltongue:

Barstro
2010-10-04, 12:08 PM
It's a fictional coffee drink from a series of fantasy books. I googled it, and honestly, the ingredient list would result in the most foul tasting drink imaginable. You'd think the author would have used one of the many real world methods of making smoother coffee. :smalltongue:

Oh, you are wrong. This does make a smooth coffee (I have it every weekend), with a slight tweak to the recipe. This is the only kind of coffee my girlfriend can drink without needing to add milk.

Ozzie
2010-10-05, 10:49 AM
Got this trying to shop at Ookoodook.com
.................................................. .......

Error

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error verifying /usr/local/Shopsite/ss10.0/sbrc/bizland/sc/apegamer.auth
This store may not be authorized to run ShopSite software. Please contact the merchant or webmaster.

Solutions:

1) If the file has been modified or corrupted copy the original store.auth file from the install directory to apegamer.auth in the store data directory.
2) If solution 1 does not work, contact the vendor that sold you ShopSite software to get a valid auth file.

Details:

Unable to find auth file for apegamer.

--------------It did let me complete the purchase by going back through the site again.

the_tick_rules
2010-10-10, 11:25 PM
has anyone ever mentioned how hard it is to remember how to spell the website right?

Romanes eunt do
2010-10-11, 07:02 PM
2 o's every time there's a vowel. Simple. ;)

And as I pre-ordered the poster set, let me say that the wait is killing me!

EDIT: I take it all back. They're coming! :elan:

angroy
2010-10-13, 01:52 PM
I love this poster, there's (almost) everyone, including the fighter from haley's home city, the Pie Sorcerer, Roy's mum, the Order of the Scribble, the Xykon Doubles Triples, the Chlorine elemental (I would love another periodic elemental in the comic, they were 1/2 funny, 1/2 awsome) and the flying kobald messenger. I could go on, but Its just those ones really didn't stand out at first.

JetClarke
2010-10-13, 06:56 PM
So where are all the conspiracy theorists and plot speculators?

[tented fingers] Excellent!
You just can't beat a clairvoyant kobold!

-------------------------------------------------
http://HauntedCabin.net

The Giant
2010-10-14, 02:40 AM
I just posted a News announcement saying this, but the posters are in the warehouse and all pre-orders have shipped. If you were waiting to order until they were immediately available, wait not longer. And we still have magnets left, so it's not too late to get in on that, either.

trazwald
2010-10-14, 10:51 AM
Can anyone tell me who the red-garbed paladin-y fellow in the bottom left-hand corner of the poster is? I haven't read start of darkness, is he a character from that part of the story?

Kish
2010-10-14, 11:01 AM
No, OtOoPCs. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9315418&postcount=41)

Nimrod's Son
2010-10-14, 11:23 AM
...And last seen on the Teevo in #415 (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0415.html).

NerfTW
2010-10-14, 12:48 PM
He's Elan's former employer, from Origin of PCs. He also shows up during one of the Teevo segments, when he's looking at other Paladins.

edit- Woah, how did I not see those two posts answering the question? weird.

Romanes eunt do
2010-10-16, 06:10 PM
I just got my posters, and they're as awesome as I expected them to be. Nice job, Giant and company! :haley:

Cleverdan22
2010-10-18, 07:00 PM
Got my posters yesterday, they are absolutely phenomenal. Oh, and large. That should be stressed. I was having a pretty bad day, and my face just lit up when I saw that box by my door.

MoonCat
2010-12-12, 01:34 AM

Hmm, pity:

Maybe it's cause I'm lefthanded, but I kind of like it:smallbiggrin:

I find it adorable that Associate is grinning on the left, while Mr Jones is all grumpy on the other side.{scrubbed}

Kish
2010-12-12, 09:16 AM
{scrubbed}

MoonCat
2010-12-12, 02:12 PM
{scrubbed}