PDA

View Full Version : The poster thread

Laeranu
2010-09-06, 10:40 AM
So far today I've seen loads of threads regarding the new poster.
So I figured we might as well put it all into one neat, mess-free thread.

put it all into one neat, mess-free thread.

Yeah, I know that sounds sad.

Laeranu
2010-09-06, 10:43 AM
So we finally Know now that Tarquiun and Malak are Evil. (thier on the evil side of the poster)

I mean its not like we didn't know but, it's nice to have confirmation.

Kish
2010-09-06, 10:47 AM
So we finally Know now that Tarquiun and Malak are Evil. (thier on the evil side of the poster)

I mean its not like we didn't know but, it's nice to have confirmation.
We know that they're antagonistic to the Order, rather. Belkar and Vaarsuvius are on the left side of the poster, and Yokyok is on the right, and any number of ambiguously alignmented characters are on both sides.

Laeranu
2010-09-06, 10:54 AM
Ok, let me rephrase that,

We now know that their not going to help the order, and that they're not as kind as Elan and Durkon think.

Kish
2010-09-06, 10:58 AM
Ok, let me rephrase that,

We now know that their not going to help the order,

Do we really? They seem to be sharing a side with Therkla, and not with Miko...

Green&Submarine
2010-09-06, 10:58 AM
I agree with Kish, alignment doesn't seem to play into placement on the poster so much as their relation in the story. The Cleric of Loki is almost certainly Evil like his god, at best Chaotic Neutral, and yet since his only role in the story was helpful to the PCs, he is with them on the left.

Two things I found interesting: first, the lawyers are split between the two posters, which also makes sense, as Mr. Jones (the bald one) was more active in their prosecution, whereas Mr. Rodriguez was just kind of goofy. Second, the Oracle is on the side of the bad guys. Yes, I know he's a jerk and leveled some major retribution on Belkar, but he has also helped the Order, and even tried to warn Roy against the wording of his question. So, the placement is not unjustified, just... interesting.

Urist McDwarf
2010-09-06, 11:42 AM
I say the poster needs more magma.

NerfTW
2010-09-06, 12:06 PM
So far today I've seen loads of threads regarding the new poster.
So I figured we might as well put it all into one neat, mess-free thread.

Yeah, I know that sounds sad.

You know, there is the official sticky thread at the top. There's no need to split the discussion into yet another thread.

SMEE
2010-09-06, 12:45 PM
Discuss the poster here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167303).