PDA

View Full Version : Initial Sparks(G:tT)[IC]

Pages : [1] 2

VolV
2010-09-07, 09:22 AM
Your lab, placed together in a building in a street known as University Way N.E. a very privileged place in the Inspired community of Seattle, mostly known as the Ave, many people are probably dieing of envy thanks to this, for once, this is one of the many places under the influence of the peerage, another thing about it is, how it is not under the area of influence of other probably more powerful organizations and one of the only places that people won't probably check when hearing explosions.

The building they have placed your task force can be noticed to be a very old box factory that probably went bankrupt, what you can see inside it before the move was the really old machinery, the mess of many thrown boxes around the place and some very big spider webs that were taken care of after a great while. on the outside you can notice a gray brick wall that surrounds the three story building, three industrial chimneys and an iron gate that seemed to be most of the times really stuck.

For the last day, it have been under your orders to wait until you receive "Further information", this was said by one of the many Beholden that made the move into the building possible, you could say it was a good thing that the peerage helped with that, anyway, for the last day you had enough time to know each other, but other than that, nothing outstanding happened, you just were told that waiting was probably the best thing to do.

Tira-chan
2010-09-07, 02:33 PM
Calder was there early.

It was a common habit of his, born mostly out of a desire to always have some sort of advantage, a necessity when you were younger and shorter than everyone else. At least, he was at the moment - a lack of proper ID meant that any attempt to conceal his age from the others would be futile. He would take what he could get for an advantage, then, and if the best he could do was to be standing in a mostly empty room before the rest of them, well, Calder would stand in that mostly empty room like a champion.

There were certain other advantages to being the first, of course. One of them was that he could pick his own lab space. He grabbed a desk, and went to work setting up his computer, and the wireless router he'd brought with him. Excess generosity, perhaps, but it would make a good impression. It was Calder's opinion that anyone foolish enough not to protect their own computer deserved to be hacked, but he doubted his lab mates would agree.

Before too much longer, his work station was buzzing with life. Calder made a few finishing touches - a silver stereo of some kind stored beneath the desk, a change of clothes with a black tie draped over them on one corner - and sat back, ready for the rest of the collaborative to arrive.

Indalecio
2010-09-07, 03:14 PM
Patch took a bus up the Ave to the lab where he was supposed to meet with his teammates. His cab wasn't his, as it was only for work, and he didn't want fares to flag him down to take them places as he drove there. The area was fairly posh, well at least until he got to the address he had scribbled onto a scrap of paper. The architecture of the building matched the rest of the area, but it had the rundown look that gave the impression it had been abandoned until fairly recently.

He walked in, greeted by the site of several lab benches with computers attached to them. A young boy, probably in his early teens sat by one of them.

"Heya! I'm..well most people call me Patch. I'm assuming you're part of the task force?"

While waiting for an answer, Patch walks up to one of the stations, and begins setting up and personalizing his own computer.

Tira-chan
2010-09-07, 03:19 PM
Calder eyed the new arrival carefully. "I suppose so," he drawled, raising an eyebrow. He stood up, and offered a hand. "Calder Pim, Director. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Mr., ah, Patch?"

Indalecio
2010-09-07, 03:26 PM
Patch takes the offered hand and shakes it. "Well, my real name is Paul Patchovski, but most call me Patch. I'm a Navigator."

Tira-chan
2010-09-07, 03:35 PM
"I see. So, do you run about on roofs in a funny suit, or shoot at things with laser guns?" Calder paused for a moment. "Oh, and if you need any help setting up your computer, I'd be more than happy to offer some assistance."

Indalecio
2010-09-07, 03:44 PM
Patch chuckles. "I do occasionally run around on roof tops. But I haven't shot anyone with a laser gun, for two reasons"

Patch holds up a finger.

"One, I haven't learned any of the Axiom of Katastrophi"

Patch holds up a second finger.

"And Two, I'm a lousy shot."

Patch pauses for a moment, to change the train of thought.

"I do appreciate the offer to help set up my computer, but I do have some skill with computer. If I run into anything I can't handle, I'll let you know."

Tira-chan
2010-09-07, 03:53 PM
"I suppose." Calder passed him a slip of paper. "This is the password for the network. It's ten characters, and changes biweekly. I use a fairly simple algorithm to calculate it, though, so it shouldn't be too hard to remember.

"I know what you mean about Axioms, though. There are so many that seem important. I'm doing alright in Epikrato, and I've started in Metaptropi, but I've barely cracked the book for Automata, and I've no idea on the rest of it."

Malfunctioned
2010-09-07, 04:04 PM
The door of the lab is suddenly kicked open and on the other side of it seems to be a pair of combat boots attached to somewhat shapely legs underneath a pile of scrap and wires. The bundle walks quite unsteadily over to an empty spot in the room and unceremoniously tips the entire pile onto the floor. Behind the pile is a teenager looking quite out of place in a lab.

She, and it's most definitely a she, isn't exactly tall but her bright pink shoulder length hair draws your attention very quickly.

"Hey!"

She pauses for a second, staring at the two that have already appeared in the lab.

"....So who are you guys?"

Indalecio
2010-09-07, 04:09 PM
Patch takes the slip of paper. "Are you the network admin? Do you know if there's any ethernet ports I can connect into? The peerage provided us with some lab space, but I wonder if its too much to hope for a T3 internet connection, or at least a T1."

"As for Axioms, I'm versed in both Skafoi and Prostasia. I've looked a bit at Apokalypsi, but I think I need to learn more of it before I can do what I want with it."

Tira-chan
2010-09-07, 04:09 PM
"Calder Pim, Directer," Calder repeated. It looked like he'd be saying that quite a bit. "I'm one of the members of the task force. And you are... ?" Her pile of junk got a disapproving look.

"I suppose so," he replied to Patch. "It's my router, after all. I haven't got any idea about ethernet ports. I prefer wireless - no cords stretching across the floor, and it's more convenient if you need a connection while you're working. But then, I have a laptop."

Indalecio
2010-09-07, 04:11 PM
"Oh hey. I'm Patch. We were just discussing the axioms and the network setup here. Whats your name?"

Malfunctioned
2010-09-07, 04:14 PM
"I'm Stevie, Stevie Mars, I'm an Artificer."

She says cheerfully, extending a hand to each of the two.

"I can do the Skafoi thing. Anything that moves is easy to make. I can protect it as well."

After a quick pause she looks at her pile questionably.

"Have you guys got any welding gear I can borrow? I think I left mine in the scrapyard...."

Tira-chan
2010-09-07, 04:16 PM
"Not me, sorry. I'm criminally low on that kind of supplies. I don't do much crafting." Calder's eyebrows crept higher as he shook Stevie's hand. "You mentioned a junkyard?"

Malfunctioned
2010-09-07, 04:20 PM
"Yup! It's where I grabbed all this stuff from!"

She points to the pile of scrap.

"I would've grabbed more but it wouldn't fit on the bike..."

Indalecio
2010-09-07, 04:20 PM
Patch takes and shakes the offered hand. "I took the bus here and people tend to frown on bringing that kind of equipment aboard. I was kind of expecting more in the way of lab supplies, but then I haven't really looked around too much of the area. Maybe they've got them stashed somewhere."

Patch looks around to see if there are any obvious corridors or closets around.

Tira-chan
2010-09-07, 04:22 PM
"I had to take a bus as well. Didn't want my parents catching on, that sort of thing."

((Ooc question - what time of year is it? Need to know whether or not Cal's supposed to be in school.))

Turalisj
2010-09-07, 04:25 PM
For the past several days, Victor and his beholden whom he'd taken to calling Uslu, had been busily cleaning out an area to turn into a medical lab. They had already made significant progress, the area was removed of all the boxes, the floor, walls, and ceiling were scrubbed clean. A few days ago, he put in an order for some stainless steel wall panels, using the funds for the Lab that he had been alloted.

He looked around the medical lab, pleased with it. There were a pair of beds there, separated by a curtain for privacy. There was also the ROGER 1.0 in one corner, ready to be used in case of an emergency. At the other end of the room was a table set up with various lab equipment- some microscopes, a centrifuge, and beakers of several sizes. Next to the lab equipment was a rather small desk also made of stainless steel, the top drawer kept locked. On the wall above the desk was a Remington 12 gauge shotgun, with large bold letters In Case of Zombie Plague, Break Glass above it.

VolV
2010-09-07, 04:33 PM
(ooc- June 15 2010. if you have been wondering I am just waiting for everyone.)

Indalecio
2010-09-07, 04:33 PM
Patch hears some noise down a corridor. "I think we might not be the only ones here." Patch walks down the hall and stops at a door where a some men and equipment seem to be setting there.

"Heya. I'm Patch. I'm assuming you're part of the task force?" Patch offers a hand to the room's occupants.

Patch looks at the Zombie sign. "Does that happen often around here?"

Turalisj
2010-09-07, 04:43 PM
In a world with mad scientists, there is no such thing as being over prepared. I am Doctor Victor Mosak. You can feel free to call me Victor or Doc if you prefer. Victor seemed like your average person, except for his left eye. A swirling mix or reds, yellows, and oranges, it seemed to just stare out into space without moving. Please take care to wash your hands when entering and leaving the medical area. You can never tell what bio-agents are lurking around.

Victor finished wiping off his hands and nodded to his assistant. This is Dimitri Usluzbenec. It isn't his last name, but I've taken to calling him. He's a good assistant and skilled in medicine.... If a bit fanatical at times. As he spoke, some of his accent popped through. Coupled with his name, it could be easy to deduce he was of eastern European origin.

Indalecio
2010-09-07, 04:45 PM
"Quite true. I take it you've prepared for invading Martians and Lemurians as well. How about Hollow Earth Nazis? They're a nasty bunch."

Merrow
2010-09-07, 04:48 PM
Leo was stressed and run ragged but tried to keep it out of his appearance, his clothes were smart and his face was clean shaven, the only possible way to see how tired he was his eyes the green eyes had the sparkle of attentiveness but had dark bags under them. Linda following him was well dressed as well her face was pristine almost doll like in its quality.
Leo walked up to the building occasionally looking over his shoulder to see if Linda was still there, thankfully she would be. Walking through the building Leo soon reaches the lab looks in with the number of people and walks in running a hand through his hair to keep it back.

"Hello gentlemen and lady."

Leo walks over to the nearest empty space placing a large case on the table and grabbing a chair to sit Linda down. He pulls out of the case a small puzzle toy and hands it to Linda then turns to the other.

"Well yes, sorry about that, my name is Dr.Gork its a pleasure to meet you all."

Turalisj
2010-09-07, 05:01 PM
No, I think the threat of zombies if far more imminent. Victor said, looking over at Linda.

Indalecio
2010-09-07, 05:06 PM
"Ok. Say, it seems like you've been here awhile. Do you know where they keep any of the lab supplies?"

Malfunctioned
2010-09-07, 05:08 PM
"Or welding gear? I need some welding gear to weld stuff!"

"I'm Stevie by the way."

Turalisj
2010-09-07, 05:27 PM
Hmmm... Dimitri, where did you put that torch after you finished with it?

In ze tool box boss. Should be in ze back.

Merrow
2010-09-07, 05:29 PM
Leo moves around the table again and takes off his coat, placing it on the back of a chair he starts to remove stuff from his case and placing them around the table, the first is a laptop which he places in the middle of the table, the next is a leather bundle that he places next to the laptop, he then pulls out a small brown bag which he drops onto the end o the table with a loud clang, the last things he pulls out is what looks like a metal skull and two metal cylinders placing one in front of Linda the other next to the skull.

"So then what does every one focus in if I can be so bold to ask."

Malfunctioned
2010-09-07, 05:36 PM
"I make Skafoi. If something can move or fly I can build it. I can make some armour as well but it's not what I am best at!"

Stevie smiled brightly as she notices the welding torch.

"That will be perfect! Of course I would of preferred a plasma torch or an atomic hydrogen set-up but this will work!"

Indalecio
2010-09-07, 05:39 PM
"Appreciate it."

Patch walks down the hallway to a storage room, and returns to the main room with several large boxes in his hands.

Hey guys, there's a storage room with supplies down the hall. You may want to take a look.

Patch looks at the newcomer, and extends his hand.

Hi, I'm Patch. I don't believe we've met.

Tira-chan
2010-09-07, 05:41 PM
"Calder Pim, Director. I specialize in Epikrato." Calder gestured at the silver instrument under his desk. "So far, I've gotten minor emotional control. I need to work on refining it though. And I've picked up a bit of Metaptropi, which is particularly convenient for me."

Merrow
2010-09-07, 05:49 PM
Leo looks at Patches hand and then shakes it with a smile.

"Pleasure sir, names Dr.Gork but you can call me Leo."

And then smiles over to Calder.

"Pleasure to meet you too sir, I look forward to working with you and all of you.”

Leo then picks up the cylinder near the skull.

"Umm Patches you said there was equipment down the hall, you didn’t perhaps see a stasis fridge or unit for biological samples did you?"

Indalecio
2010-09-07, 05:59 PM
I, in fact, did see a stasis fridge back there. For some reason, there were donuts in there. I think the beholden who setup the place, used it, or at least tried to use it as a regular fridge as well. I say tried to, as the donuts are frozen solid. Pity

Tira-chan
2010-09-07, 06:05 PM
"Obviously, they were chosen more for their strength than their intelligence." He looked curiously at Linda. "Excuse me for asking, but how does it work?"

Merrow
2010-09-07, 06:11 PM
Leo sighs when he is told that the fridge was used for donuts.

"Well I suppose donuts need to be kept some place."

Leos head quickly moves to the look at Calder.

"It, IT?"

Leo’s voice carries slight irritation.

"Her name is Linda and her body acts like any other person's."

Tira-chan
2010-09-07, 06:23 PM
"Ah, so she's your beholden, then? I'm sorry, I assumed, based on Dr. Mosak's statement..." Calder trailed off intentionally, watching Leo's reaction closely.

Merrow
2010-09-07, 06:30 PM
Leo seems to calm down slightly and looks at Linda.

"She is not my Beholden, she is my little sister who was killed by something a while back I managed to bring her back but the brain damage is rather extensive and it will take a while and allot of experimentation till she is back to her original self till that time she will not be leaving my side."

Turning on his heel and holding onto the cylinder.

"Right now let’s go look at this stasis Fridge, I wonder if I can move it into here."

Leo walks down the hall to look for the equipment.

Indalecio
2010-09-07, 08:26 PM
One Leo's down the hall, Patch says softly "Well, thats probably not going to end well. On the other hand, this is mad science, so it might. But no, probably not."

Tira-chan
2010-09-07, 08:34 PM
"He does seem rather overattached to it - excuse me, her - doesn't he?" Calder remarked quietly. "One might think he never read Frankenstein."

Turalisj
2010-09-08, 03:26 AM
Or watched a Romero movie. Or a Raimi. I am Victor Mosak by the way, my specialty is Apokalypsi axioms, although I am fairly decent with Automata and Exelixi. If you get injured during a mission, chances are I will be the one to patch you up. Though, that will more likely lead to you spending some time in the ROGER.

Fishy
2010-09-08, 04:39 AM
A rather short Korean woman, with a scowl on her face and bags under her eyes, meanders in from the corner of the lab she's designated as the 'server room'. She's armed with a cup of coffee in one hand, her laptop tucked under her arm, and a pair of pink fuzzy-bunny slippers on her feet.

"Hey. According to the Earth-Human-Resistance-Fighter's Guide To Home Security, we should have all the security cameras and motion detectors wired up to the security computer. The Mirror People Mailing List says we ought to encrypt the whole thing, but I can't tell Prostasia from Proto-sumerian. If someone who actually knows what they're doing wants to double-check it for me, I'd be much obliged."

With a yawn, she heads to an unoccupied desk to check for online job listings.

VolV
2010-09-08, 08:24 AM
As you guy continue working on your labs, you can suddenly hear a very loud metallic sound coming from the front yard quickly followed by a knock on the front door. suddenly, like somehow both actions where somehow connected, the sound of chirping could be heard outside at the same time, the rotary phone on the backroom, started to ring in an annoying vintage way, but as you know, if two action look relevant to each other, they probably are.

Merrow
2010-09-08, 09:29 AM
Leo now returned slowly to the lab pushing a fridge with donuts in it and several other pieces of equipment on a trolley he had found and started to unload them and set things up around his table, he removes the donuts from the fridge when the phone rings and a knock comes from the door.

"I’ll get the phone if someone wants to answer the door."

Leo says turning from his table to go answer the phone.

Tira-chan
2010-09-08, 09:46 AM
"I've got the door," Calder replied, shooting the madwoman in the slippers a nasty look. He swung the door open imperiously, preparing his best Yes, I Am an Official Member of This Collaborative expression - or, if it turned out to be solicitors or something, his best Go Away, We Don't Want to Buy Anything expression.

VolV
2010-09-08, 10:47 AM
You see a man wearing a brown uniform holding a clipboard, he seems a bit nervous as he constantly looks over his shoulder, next to him is a big wooden crate that looks at least half his side, without much to say "Hello, Could I have your signature here?" trying to hand you a pen.

Nothing go as unexpected as you answer the phone, but at first you hear static followed by a deep voice "I am the information you have been told to wait, right now, you have something that need to be taken to the Westlake shopping center Monorail Station, there is gonna be more information there, it is a good idea you do it in your own accord, that is all." with that you just continue to hear static for some seconds to then the phone tone

Fishy
2010-09-08, 10:51 AM
As the freezer wheels past her, Ellen grabs a pair of surgical tongs, and deftly plucks a donut out of cryogenic suspension and dunks it into her coffee.

"What?" she says, returning Calder's glare. "Punk kids... too early to deal with this," she mutters as she shuffles to the door behind the child genius.

Indalecio
2010-09-08, 11:17 AM
Patch goes ahead and signs for the box, and allows it to be wheeled inside. Afterwards, Patch examines the box for shipping information.

Curiouser and curiouser.. Patch says matter-of-factly.

Does anyone have any wonders that would allow a peak inside?

Tira-chan
2010-09-08, 11:25 AM
"Not me, but you might want to ask Dr. Mosak about it. He mentioned a talent for Apokalypsi. What did the person on the phone say, Dr. Gork? Oh, and of course we must do something about those dratted Proto-sumerians. Hopefully the security system's still in good enough condition to ward them off, what with all the people who've been fooling around with it."

Indalecio
2010-09-08, 11:34 AM
"Dr. Mosak, I'm assuming that your eye is an Apokalypsi wonder. Can you infer anything about this box with it?"

(OOC: VolV is there an information on the shipping label?)

Patch introduces himself and extends a hand to the short Korean lady"By the way, I'm Patch. I don't believe I caught your name.. and I do know something of Prostasia."

Turalisj
2010-09-08, 12:42 PM
My left eye is designed to work on life forms, not inorganic material such as boxes. Hmm... I can put together something within the hour, but you'll need to sacrifice your welding goggles and a computer. His right eye had the twinkle that anyone could recognize as an Isnpired getting ready to build something.

VolV
2010-09-08, 12:52 PM
(ooc: Nope. Just a Solid Wooden box, not wondrous in nature)

Indalecio
2010-09-08, 01:36 PM
Patch puts his hand on his chin. "Thats probably a good idea. See if you can put together something."

We've got a box with mysteriouso contents to be delivered to a public location. These are my thoughts.

We don't know who we're delivering this to. Are we leaving the box at the monorail station? Are we handing this off to someone else? We don't know, though we'll probably receive more information at the station.

Is this box important? If the box was important, they wouldn't have entrusted it to us. We're a new team, we've never worked together, and we've got little knowledge of each other capabilities. If the box was important, they'd have entrusted it to an experienced team.

That said, the box is probably important us, as its delivery is likely a test of our abilities, and we should probably deliver it as soon as we can.

Does anyone else have any other thoughts?

Turalisj
2010-09-08, 01:43 PM
Victor speaks up over the sound of Dimitri and himself pulling apart one of the computers and attaching it to the welding goggles. Or it's a bomb and someone is setting us up.

Indalecio
2010-09-08, 01:58 PM
"Could be. Though if it is a bomb, its a bit too obvious. You could build a smaller one and still have the same effect. Its entirely possibly they're setting us up. The sooner we find out whats in this box, the better."

Merrow
2010-09-08, 02:07 PM
Leo looks confused for a second puts the phone back and walks back to the lab seeing the package.

"Are supposed to take that to Westlake shopping center Monorail Station, because that’s what I was just told on the phon, 'I am the information you have been told to wait, right now, you have something that need to be taken to the Westlake shopping center Monorail Station, there is gonna be more information there, it is a good idea you do it in your own accord, that is all.', rather interesting really."

Leo then thinks to himself.

"Does anyone have any transportation like a van or car?"

Indalecio
2010-09-08, 02:30 PM
"Stevie, unless you've got something available, I think we're going to need to rent a van."

Tira-chan
2010-09-08, 02:38 PM
"It could be a trap of a different kind," supplied Calder. "A box that big would be ridiculously obvious, especially in a setting like that. It could be an attempt to get us out in the open, and then trail us back to here. Perhaps we should consider sending two teams - one to actually drop off the box, and another to follow whoever picks it up?"

Indalecio
2010-09-08, 02:49 PM
The box is already here. Why would they need to stalk us back here?

Tira-chan
2010-09-08, 02:55 PM
"Good point..." confessed Calder, blushing. "It still feels like a setup, though. Maybe it's just some sort test, but what if there's something illegal in the box?"

Indalecio
2010-09-08, 03:02 PM
Hows that scanner coming Dr. Mosak?

Turalisj
2010-09-08, 03:11 PM
Almost complete. NO you idiot, that will fry the system! On loud ZAP, followed by the lights in the lab flickering for a minute, and Victor reappeared holding in his hand a pair of goggles that looked like something out of ghostbusters. Done. These should tell us basic information about the contents of the box.

Victor placed the goggles over his head and switched them on, looking over the box.

VolV
2010-09-08, 03:42 PM
(OOC: Well Roll Wits+ Computer -1)

Turalisj
2010-09-08, 03:48 PM
[roll0] Wits+Computers-1

VolV
2010-09-08, 03:57 PM
When looking over the box you can clearly notice that it is made of wood, obviously half the size of a human(3) not that durable (1) is very easy to break (Structure 4)

Indalecio
2010-09-08, 04:10 PM
"We could just open it. Then again, that'd be like pushing the big red button that says 'Do Not Open!'. We can just take it to the monorail station, and see if we can get more information."

Patch puts his ear to box. (OOC: Does he hear anything?)

Tira-chan
2010-09-08, 04:13 PM
"It does look like that's our best option. But we have to be careful about it. I say we take two groups - one with the box, and one to keep watch and make sure nothing goes wrong."

Indalecio
2010-09-08, 04:25 PM
Thats a good idea. I also say, if we don't hear anything further once we reach the station, we open the box. I'd also like to be on the team with the box. If it is a bomb, well I happen to be wearing some armor, and that should protect me from some of the blast. I'd also like 1 or 2 other volunteers with the box. The rest can be on look-out.

Tira-chan
2010-09-08, 04:29 PM
"I'll go with you. I've got a disguise I can use, and I can be fairly convincing when I want to be." Calder's smile was not exactly a pleasant one.

Malfunctioned
2010-09-08, 05:01 PM
"I can get us where ever we need to go. My bike's outside and two of you guys can fit on it as well."

She jams a battered army surplus helmet onto her head and pulls a pair of what could easily be wielding goggles down over her eyes. She taps the corner of her mouth as she mulls over a short thought.

"You guys don't mind heights right?"

Tira-chan
2010-09-08, 05:04 PM
"You have room for three people and a crate?"

Malfunctioned
2010-09-08, 05:10 PM
".....Maybe not. Okay, one person and the box. Any takers?"

Merrow
2010-09-08, 05:12 PM
"Well I would like to go with the look out group as I wont me much use on the box group."

Leo says going back to his table and picking up the leather bundel and his coat and reaches into a pocket and pulls out a smaller cylinder and puts it back.

Tira-chan
2010-09-08, 05:17 PM
Calder shrugged. "Which do you think is more likely? A situation requiring a suit of armor, or one requiring a little extra persuasion?"

Indalecio
2010-09-08, 05:29 PM
"One's as likely as the other at this point, with what we know. Still, I'm leaning in favor of the armor.

On another note, it might be a good idea to exchange cell numbers at this point. We'll probably need to contact each other at some point.

Patch pulls out his cellphone.

Merrow
2010-09-08, 05:31 PM
"Well again that deppends do you think we will be defensive on this little outing, persuasion maybe our best approach, we wont really want to show a aggresive front."

Leo says putting his coat on.

Tira-chan
2010-09-08, 05:43 PM
"Yes, phone numbers, good idea." Calder flipped out his phone a little more obviously than was quite necessary. "As for the debate, well, the rest of us can always show up later if the situation calls for it. You will have my phone number."

He placed his phone carefully on the desk. "I'm assuming that the lot of you are trustworthy enough not to break my phone. If you aren't... well, if I were you, I'd make sure I'd backed up all my files. In multiple places." He scooped up the pile of clothes, all of which looked much too big for him, on his desk unceremoniously, only taking the time to straighten out the tie. "And on that note, I'll take a temporary leave." Calder headed for the bathroom.

Indalecio
2010-09-08, 06:52 PM
"Well we're operating according to what might be a worst case scenario. If this is a bomb, armor would helpful. If its not, we'll signal the rest of you come to our position."

Patch trades his cell number with the others.

"Unless anyone has anything they'd like to take care of, the non-box team should head to the station. The hover-bike should be pretty fast, and we should reach the station at about the same time, maybe a little after.

Malfunctioned
2010-09-08, 07:11 PM
"I wouldn't call it a hover-bike exactly, more of a Jet-Bike. But it can reach 120mph in six seconds. So that should be fast enough for us I believe.

Indalecio
2010-09-08, 07:18 PM
"Even better. I want to modify my suggestion then. The non-box team leaves now. Once they arrive and look around, they call us, and tell us what the situation is. Depending on the result, we head over.

Turalisj
2010-09-08, 07:24 PM
I'll be on surveillance. My meta-eye can view out to ten miles in range, but it can't detect anything having to do with Mania. To it, any wonder looks like it would to a normal person. I'm trying to work on a way to counteract this, but it will take a while. Dimitri can stay here and watch the Lair.

Merrow
2010-09-08, 07:37 PM
Leo walks over to the Linda and gets her to stand up, removing the puzzle toy from her hands and placing it on the table.

"Follow me."

Leo starts to walk to the door and stops.

"So the group watching should leave now if they want to get there ahead or at the same time as the box group, very well, we shall grab a taxi. Also Doc could you not call this place a lair, I rather not have anyone kicking open the door to foil our evil schemes."

Turalisj
2010-09-08, 07:41 PM
What would you call our little lab?

Tira-chan
2010-09-08, 07:47 PM
[roll0]

((I think 2 successes is enough to activate my wonder? Am running with that, so as not to hold up the game.))

A young man came dashing out of the bathroom, a suitcoat slung over his shoulder. He was tall and slender, with strikingly familiar features. "I hope you're not leaving without me. Just let me grab my Mood Modulator, and I think I've got some earplugs in my other pocket." He grabbed Calder's phone, checking to make sure all the numbers had been properly entered. "At least it seems I can trust other members of the Peerage with fairly basic technology..."

Merrow
2010-09-09, 04:02 AM
"Well Doc I would call it the lab as it is a lab and of wait were using it as a lab."

Leo says heading to the front door.

"Now I am off to grab a taxi if anyone wants to join me."

VolV
2010-09-09, 12:26 PM
As you walk through the door you can clearly notice that the guy that delivered the package is gone, the street seem not to be that packed than earlier, but still it wasn't enough to say it was empty (Whover went outside first, Roll a Wits+Composure) there are no taxi waiting outside that would be a thing you would call for.

(roll4d10)
(Where is the roll thing page?.. Ithink I Will start using invisible castle.)

VolV
2010-09-09, 12:53 PM
Ok lets try again .[roll0]

Merrow
2010-09-09, 01:08 PM
Leo sighs and pulls out his mobile and types inth e the number for the directories and waits for an answer.

VolV
2010-09-09, 01:23 PM
After some minutes, an average of 10, the taxi parks in front of the gate, waiting for the people that made him get there, the driver rolled the window down and said " So where do I take you?" slowly tapping the driving wheel.

Tira-chan
2010-09-09, 01:36 PM
"Westlake Shopping Mall, please," Calder said imperiously, slipping up behind Dr. Gork.

Turalisj
2010-09-09, 01:39 PM
As they waited for the cab to arrive, Victor went back into the Lab into the medical room. He grabbed his coat from the rack by the door and went to the desk. Pulling out a key, he unlocked the top drawer and pulled out a revolver. After checking to make sure it was cleaned, he placed it in a holster at his side, making sure to cover it up with the coat enough that it wouldn't draw attention.

Dimitri, we are going out. Lock down the Lab until we get back. If anyone other than myself is at the door, call me first to confirm. Unless you happen to see me there incapacitated somehow. Then it's perfectly fine to open. We can't be too safe. And do try and not touch anything.

VolV
2010-09-09, 02:59 PM
"Very well, Hop in" he said nicely as he opened the side door and back doors with the press of a button, not really new or Wonderous technology, but practical, he then started to tune the radio as he waited for everyone that was going there, you could quickly realize that in the sky some kind of strange cloud like trail of white smoke that crossed along the sky... and then again it was really near the ground level to be an actual cloud, either way it wasn't moving.

Tira-chan
2010-09-09, 03:45 PM
"What's that?" asked Calder, pointing at the cloud. "I'm no expert on meteorology, but that doesn't look natural."

Malfunctioned
2010-09-09, 03:48 PM
Stevie pokes her head out of the building for a second.

"It could be a exhaust trail. But it'd have to a be a very low-flying vehicle."

She adjusts the goggles over her eyes.
"I could try and scout it out whilst I'm up there if you want."

Tira-chan
2010-09-09, 03:52 PM
"It'd be a huge relief if you could," Calder told her, giving her an encouraging smile.

Malfunctioned
2010-09-09, 03:55 PM
"Awesome!" She said, grinning brightly.

"So who's coming with me then?"

Merrow
2010-09-09, 04:03 PM
Leo looks up at the cloud.

"Dont take to long to scout it out we dont want to be waitign all day."

Leo sits in the cab and has linda follow andsit next to him.

Indalecio
2010-09-09, 04:16 PM
"We can load up the crate, and follow the trail while we wait for them to call us from the station."

Patch goes inside to get the crate. "So where are you parked?"

Malfunctioned
2010-09-09, 04:34 PM
"Just outside."

Stevie turns the corner and wheels out large bike. It could somewhat resemble a Shadow Phantom, though stretched out and with two large fin-shaped structures attached to the sides. The fins appeared to be slightly jointed. Attached to the engine seemed to be a barely scaled-down jet engine.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

She climbs onto the bike and waits.

"You're not scared of heights are you?"

Indalecio
2010-09-09, 04:37 PM
Patch puts the crate on a handtruck and wheels it outside.

"Very nice."

He loads the crate onto the bike.

"I shouldn't have a fear of heights. I roof-hop every now and then. Of course, it could be I just never look down."

Patch hops onto the bike and waits for takeoff.

Fishy
2010-09-10, 08:28 AM
Meanwhile, back at the labs, Ellen busies herself with her Wonder, having successfully avoided the need to change out of her jammies. Life is good.

Ellen is going to try to use her iPunk to force the phone to cough up all its data, trying to find out the phone number or Apokalypsi designation of whoever mysteriously called us earlier.

[roll0]

Malfunctioned
2010-09-10, 10:28 AM
"Hold on tight!"

Stevie flicks a couple of switches attached to the handlebars and the engines roar into life in return. The bike screeches out of the gate and looks as if it is about to crash into the wall for a second before the second, larger, engine kicks in a throws the vehicle up into the air, the fins extended and fold out becoming large bat-like wings.

Stevie shouts over the roar of the engine.
"We have lift-off!"

She then begins to search for the cloud trail.

2 points of Mania spent to activate Wonder, 4 unbound left.

Rolls if needed.
4 Dexterity + 3 Drive + 3 Core Mod.
[roll0]
[roll1] For any 10's.

What would I need to roll to spot the cloud?

VolV
2010-09-10, 01:01 PM
Ellen discovers that a phone is not a database, that said, she visibly can't get information from the phone at the current level of Apokalypsi, which simply can't track that.

(You don't need to roll anything to spot it, it is as clear as day and in a trail, perfect to just follow)

The trail seems to come from left to right, as the trail at the left side seems to slowly begin to disappear, you can also notice that the trail continues to the right to the top of a building in which the trail just vanishes.

Indalecio
2010-09-10, 01:13 PM
"I think we should head right. That seems to be where the trail is leading to."

Merrow
2010-09-10, 07:44 PM
"So Doc you work with the body I hear, whats your field?"

Leo says as he removes the leather wrap from his coat and unwraps it on his lap to reveal a mix of medical tools and mechanical tools, he starts to take them out and clean them.

Turalisj
2010-09-10, 07:50 PM
Neurology. Or to put it in laymen's terms, the human nervous system. Victor said, closing his eyes for a moment. Leo, you will need to come to terms with the truth at one point or another. You cannot keep denying it. He opened his eyes and looked directly at Leo. The dead cannot be brought back to life, not without ability that far exceeds what you possess now. And even then, only can the recently dead be brought back. Let it go, move on.

Merrow
2010-09-10, 08:33 PM
Leo stops cleaning his tools and puts them down, slowly he looks from his lap to Linda and quietly moves some of her hair back behind her ear.

"Doc, I have been trained to be a pathologist and I know that the definition of Death is the termination of the biological functions that sustain a living organism but there are dozens of cases weekly where a Doctor has been able to restart those functions, granted most are within seconds of the death."

Leo returns to his tool.

"What I have done is the same, her heart beats her brain produces chemical electricity we call brain waves, for all intense and purposes she is living, the brain damage has hindered her mental faculties but I think I can fix it with minimum risk to her mind."

Leo then wraps up the tools again and places them back in his coat and looks out the window.

“And in a way what I can have done is better than bringing her back to life this way she wont age and wither away, if you have a really problem with what I done Doc think of it as not a return to life for the Dead but a creation of life from the dead.”

Turalisj
2010-09-10, 08:41 PM
What a cursed life, we Inspired live. Surrounded by death yet refusing it at every turn. The brain can still emit electricity, the heart can beat, but there is no light when looking into the eyes of your sister. Do not take this as insulting. You can create life from the remains of humans, but it is not human. Humanity itself is a fragile gem that could shatter. If I could, I would reform it into a strong diamond, unable to break.... There was a sadness is his voice, and he was looking out the window now, his left eye turning a mixture of purples and blues. Humanity... For all it's great achievements, for all it's power, it is but a drop of sand in the hourglass of time. All that needs to happen is for someone to turn the hourglass, and everything will fade...

Tira-chan
2010-09-10, 08:54 PM
"Please," Calder said bitterly, his drawl stretching it to two syllables. "Cursed? Don't make me laugh. We're smarter than the rest of the world, and we can accomplish things most men only dream of. We're the lucky ones! In a few years, I could be manipulating quantum mechanics itself! For God's sake, I can already manipulate reality on a temporary basis." He flipped his tie to punctuate his point.

"That's what's fascinating about people, really," he added more thoughtfully. "We're just super complex machines, deep down. We're just better run than everything else. We're smarter - that's why we're so powerful. And that's what makes us so powerful, as well." The last sentence was said with a smirk that looked far more dangerous on a twenty-six year old than a fourteen year old.

((I would just like to say out of character that this is a really cool discussion that says a lot about our characters.))

Merrow
2010-09-11, 05:11 AM
"Humanity as you said Doc is fragile but humanity does not make a person. A person is shaped by the situations that have moulded, scared and forged there personality. And as humanity goes today, if I wanted my sister to act like the people I meet in this day and age I would flood her brain with both epinephrine and nonepinephrine giver her a gun and let her lose."

Leo shifts his weight slightly.

"And there is some good that comes from this transformation for Linda, like a carrion bird I can pick the best parts and remove the worse; she will eventually be physically and mentally better than most people."

Tira-chan
2010-09-11, 06:45 AM
"You mean a mummy of her former body wrapped around some sort of robotic mainframe? She'll be a supercomputer living in your sister's body. Not that it'll make much difference, technically."

Malfunctioned
2010-09-11, 06:48 AM
A quick twist of the handlebars and the Jet-Bike is flying level with the cloud. Stevie continues to steer towards the building and gets ready to land.
"I'm starting hope that I wont wish I knew some Katastrofi...." She bites her lip and readjusts the altitude slightly.

Indalecio
2010-09-11, 10:57 AM
"It would've been nice if at least one of our number had learned Katastrophi. Too late for regrets, though."

VolV
2010-09-11, 03:23 PM
(Taxi)
Before you realize it the taxi is in front of the Westlake Center, you can notice the the place still being open and the many quantity of people entering and leaving the place, It looked like a good day to go shopping, the Taxi stops and the driver ask for the fare which is around 15 dollars, it doesn't really matter as you are in time and it was a quite pleasant 10 minutes ride.

(Flying)
As you get near the building you can notice someone is up there, he is dressed in a Brown suit, a bow tie and a bag slung over his shoulder , while this isn't that important you can clearly see that his face is half covered in some sort of strange contraption made clearly of leather, metal and some kind of glass lens. He doesn't seem phased at all from seeing you two as he is clearly searching something on his bag as you get near and removing the artifact from his face.

Turalisj
2010-09-11, 03:28 PM
Victor took a $20 bill out of his wallet and gave it to the driver. Keep the change friend. We may need use of your services in the near future. Victor exited the cab, looking around. He closed his left eye and looked around, then closed his right eye and looked around with his left.

ooc: Is there anything Victor's right eye sees but not his left eye?

Indalecio
2010-09-11, 03:48 PM
"I think we've found the place. Lets land here."

VolV
2010-09-11, 05:45 PM
(nope everything seems pretty much everything looks normal and can be seen with both of your eyes.)

Turalisj
2010-09-11, 06:27 PM
Noting Inspired related around, except for ourselves atleast. Everything looks clear. Let's find somewhere that we can watch. Victor said, pointing to the closest food establishment.

Tira-chan
2010-09-11, 07:02 PM
"It looks relatively clean at least," agreed Calder. "And there's not a bad view from that table in the front." He slid easily into the seat he'd indicated, and pulled out his phone, trying to see what kind of camera angles he could get with it.

Merrow
2010-09-12, 04:26 AM
Leo walks into the place with Linda and gets her to sit down and then sits down himself.

"Is it worth getting something to eat?"

Malfunctioned
2010-09-12, 06:07 AM
Stevie pulls the bike into a landing on the building and leaves the engine running.
"Um.....Hi there...." She says after a brief pause.

VolV
2010-09-12, 11:12 AM
(Random Building)
He seemed a bit pissed when he saw you two "You should..." he suddenly stopped mid sentence as he was eyeballing you both, as he finalizes that, his eyes brighten up "...Stay some more minutes here, I might have something that might interest you" he said as he searched on his bag.

(Westlake Center)
You quickly find yourself in a Chinese restaurant restaurant, after sitting in a chair, a waitress approached with the menus, she looked at the table and couldn't really feel other thing that a bit of fear from her living doll qualities, she left the menus in the table and said "Hello, can I take your order?".
The bistro doesn't seem that empty as it is Mid day.

Indalecio
2010-09-12, 01:59 PM
Patch addresses the guy on top of the building as he gets off the bike.

"I'm Patch, by the way, and I'd be interested in knowing who you are."

VolV
2010-09-12, 06:10 PM
[Building]
"Oh.. I am a random bird watcher." he said as he continously looked into his bag "I just find that box there quite ineteresting , would you like to exchange it?"

Indalecio
2010-09-12, 06:18 PM
"I'm afraid we can't. It needs to delivered at the time it needs to be delivered at."

"So how are the birds this fine day? See any rare ones?"

Malfunctioned
2010-09-12, 06:44 PM
"Sorry, but we've got a job to do!"

She looks around for a second.

"So how did you get up here anyway? The exhaust trail implies some form of propulsion system, probably fuel based. I'm guessing a jet-pack. Am I right?" She asks sweetly.

Tira-chan
2010-09-12, 07:11 PM
"I'll have the sweet and sour shrimp," Calder says, hiding his phone under the table swiftly. Still no sign of Stevie and Patch.

Indalecio
2010-09-12, 07:56 PM
(OOC: You're supposed to call us once you've scoped out the area.)

Turalisj
2010-09-12, 08:03 PM
I'll just have some tea. Victor said. Once the waitress was gone, he pulled out his phone and dialed for Stevie. This is Mosak. Everything looks clear from here. No sign of anything inspired related.

Tira-chan
2010-09-12, 08:03 PM
(Oops, sorry!)

As soon as the waitress had turned away, Calder slipped his phone back out, and dialed Patch's number. "Pick up..." he murmured as it rung.

VolV
2010-09-12, 08:15 PM
"Oh.. you don't want to exchange " he said as he finally removed his hands from the bag, raveling a heavy looking glove, mostly made of metal and leather "Then I will have to take it personally " he then looked around "By the way, there is no possible way to have birds around here.. I mean... you know, common sense..." he continued looking at his hand "But I like the sudden change of plans""

[roll0]

Merrow
2010-09-12, 08:17 PM
"Hmmm, I have the xiao long bao please."

Leo says to the waitress before she leaves. Then looks back at his companions.

"So then does anyone have any device to scan the area for things suchs as CCTV or any recording device, granted I suppose the station whould have its on."

Indalecio
2010-09-12, 08:26 PM
Patch tackles the strange guy with the glove"I don't know, you seem like a rare bird..."

[roll0] (OOC: Brawl + Strength)

EDIT
4d10 (OOC:Still fiddling with the dice rolling system. Sorry)

Indalecio
2010-09-12, 08:38 PM
Ok, lets try that again. Sorry.

Tackle!

[roll0]

Indalecio
2010-09-12, 08:40 PM
Rerolling the 10 result

[roll0]

Malfunctioned
2010-09-13, 02:29 AM
Stevie quickly flicks the phone out of her pocket.
"Sorry Mossy! Gonna have to call you later!" She shouts into the phone. She quickly puts it away as she tries to land a blow on the man with the glove.

2 Strength + 1 Brawl
[roll0]

Malfunctioned
2010-09-13, 02:30 AM
[roll0]

Rerolling....

Turalisj
2010-09-13, 06:05 AM
We have to move. Now. Victor said promptly. He left the restaurant and started moving towards where he saw the jet bike land.

VolV
2010-09-13, 06:47 AM
[Building]
Never expected someone to jump him in the middle of a speech that was impossible, most people would just let him use his glove, that was what went through his mind as he hit the floor with two other people on top of him.

[roll0]
[Westlake Center]
(kinda far of the building)

Tira-chan
2010-09-13, 07:01 AM
"What's the matter?" Calder asked. "Are they in trouble?"

(I haven't looked anything up, but are there any rules about fighting under Metaptropi - Namely, does Calder take any penalties for being about a foot taller than he's used to being? On that same note, does Calder normally get a penalty for being shorter and lighter than others?)

Turalisj
2010-09-13, 07:20 AM
Seems like it. Victor said. How good are you two in a fight?

ooc: how far away is the building?

Tira-chan
2010-09-13, 07:24 AM
"Completely worthless. I can shoot a bit, but that's about it. I'll be useless in a fist fight" he confessed. "I might be able to defuse a fight, though."

Merrow
2010-09-13, 08:42 AM
Leo still at the table as he watches the other get up and gosighs, getting Linda to follow him he leaves to go after the others.

"OKay so whats wrong, if the othrs are in trouble we cant really help them as there too far away, by the time we get to them it'll be over."

Leo says calmly as he catches up with the other two.

"And as for fighting, I am a Doctor I don't fight."

Turalisj
2010-09-13, 08:59 AM
Victor held up the colt peacemaker he was loading as they moved. I am a doctor too. Where I am from, only the very rich and very powerful have no need to fight. You americans seem to think the world is a very peaceful place. That is just a silly little dream.

ooc: just how far away is the building? I'm assuming they wouldn't have landed too far.

Tira-chan
2010-09-13, 09:39 AM
"I am a Genius. Why should I waste my time learning how to fight if I can just build a robot to do it for me? I have better things to do than go to the gym. Besides," Calder lowered his voice, "Teenagers can't just carry guns around like adults can. My parents would kill me if they caught me with something like that."

VolV
2010-09-13, 10:13 AM
(remember that you used a taxi to get there right?, it took about ten minutes in a cab, Also, Calder, Nope :o, The tie is just a disguise, it would be difficult to understand (Impossible actually) how it works. But you are the same size only that you look taller and older, what you are talking about would be Metatropi 3, which actually will make you taller or Skafoi 4, which would actually would make you older(And a bit taller). but if you want to be of less size I can let you have Size 4 instead of 5)

[Near Westlake]
As you continue to stray far from the Center you can clearly see a taxi pulling by the Center, and you can clearly see the passenger.. He had some kind of armor that looked really robotic, like it was some kind of robot, It seems like his scouting the area.

Tira-chan
2010-09-13, 10:22 AM
((Don't think Cal's that short - he's 5', and pretty skinny, but he's within the height range for adult women, if not adult men, so there's no reason to lower his size. As for the effects of the tie, I know it's just an illusion, but I assumed it affected his self-perception as well as other people's perception of him, and that might negatively affect his hand-eye coordination.

Long and short of it is, I just overthought the issue.))

Merrow
2010-09-13, 11:17 AM
Leo looks a little shocked at Doc pulling out the gun.

"First Doc you in a public street please hide the dame weapon."

Leo then sees the Taxi and looks a little confuised.

"And second does anyone else see the robot in that taxi?"

Leo says point over to the taxi.

Indalecio
2010-09-13, 11:26 AM
[roll0]

"And I just keep putting out the hits"

Indalecio
2010-09-13, 11:28 AM
Rerolling the 10

[roll0]

VolV
2010-09-13, 11:38 AM
(What did you do exactly? :o... I mean there are a lot of things you can do.)

Indalecio
2010-09-13, 11:41 AM
(OOC:Sorry)

Patch punches him in the gut.

Fishy
2010-09-13, 12:09 PM
Meanwhile, Ellen is back at the lab, half-heartedly looking for jobs on various recruitment websites.

[roll0]

Finally, her limited attention span hits a breaking point, and she picks up the iPunk again, dialing the number of Calder's shiny cell phone.

"Calder? Hey, it's Cho. Listen, I wanted to apologize for earlier- I know you spent a lot of time on that security system, and I didn't want you to think I was running over your work or anything..."

Tira-chan
2010-09-13, 12:11 PM
"I don't suppose either of you happen to have the ability to summon taxis?" Calder asked the others, trying to get some pictures of the taxi. "I must say, the drivers in this city seem dreadfully unaware. Why don't Dr. Mosak and his gun go assist the other two, while Dr. Gork and I investigate this unusual passenger?"

Calder was surprised to hear his phone ring, and answered it quickly. "Ah, I understand," he told Ellen magnanimously. "I apologize for my own rudeness - I'm a little sensitive about my systems." He decided out of an interest in good future relations to refrain from his usual lecture about conspiracy theories.

Malfunctioned
2010-09-13, 02:10 PM
"Now this is how you interrogate someone!"

Rolling to punch again.
[roll0]

VolV
2010-09-13, 02:44 PM
[Headquarters]
You find many jobs from all around the world, most of the don't really make any sense while other are dumb things like "I wanna make sure bigfoot is not a Mane" but what was most abundant were nuclear flame wars, so many you could almost feel the cyber Fallout

[Building]
Gets totally hit all those times, feeling the heat and force of two people hitting him, not that hard but still hitting him.
"Ok stop I give up!" he shouted as he continuously tried to get away, "I will tell you all!"

Indalecio
2010-09-13, 02:55 PM
"No tricks. Lets hear it."

Patch looks at the guys face for signs of any duplicity.

(OOC: Whats the roll again notice something? Wits + Composure)

[roll0]

Malfunctioned
2010-09-13, 03:23 PM
"Because if you don't tell us the truth...."

Stevie mimes punching the air a few times.
"Pa-pa-pa-POW (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A8ApxnGc_U)!"

(For intimidation, she is much more cute than scary in any case....)
[roll0]
(HOLY RNG!)

VolV
2010-09-13, 04:37 PM
[Building]

The man closed his eyes for a second as he said "Isn't it obvious, the package you have, is very dangerous to the integrity of the world, if it ever gets to the place you are supposed to take it, The world as we know it, will end " he said with a very serious face he neither twitched or looked like he lied not even for a second, for what you heard and saw he was a probably telling the truth.

Malfunctioned
2010-09-13, 04:46 PM
"Wait a second. Who are you? And where did you get that glove?"

Indalecio
2010-09-13, 05:05 PM
"Also, if the box is so dangerous, why was it entrusted to our group? And, why is the monorail station so special?"

VolV
2010-09-14, 07:20 AM
"My name is of no Importance right now" he continued "Why your group?, because probably nobody would think that your group has something to do with it, who knows" he thensmiled a bit "So, obviously I am here, so you should give it to me so I get it out of here"

Indalecio
2010-09-14, 10:32 AM
"You're not inspiring confidence here. Whats in the box? Why the monorail station? Can the box be opened safely?"

Fishy
2010-09-14, 11:08 AM
"Well, no hard feelings, then?"

Cho plays with the icons on her touchscreen as she chats with Calder, surreptitiously commanding the GPS on his phone to spit back his co-ordinates.

"What's going on with you guys anyway? Have you figured out what the deal was with the box? I'm bored out of my mind over here..."

Indalecio
2010-09-14, 02:06 PM
Patch talks without taking his eyes off this guy. "Stevie, can you call the rest back and explain the situation?"

Tira-chan
2010-09-14, 02:21 PM
"It's not much better over here. Apparently Patch and Stevie have gotten themselves into some sort of fight or something - Patch won't answer his phone and Stevie told Dr. Mosak she couldn't talk. We're trying to track them down, but we don't know where they are, and Dr. Mosak apparently doesn't know the difference between Seattle and Texas, because he's carrying a gun around in public. Let's just hope he keeps it hidden if we're on city property."

He sighed. "We spotted some sort of robot or something riding around in a taxi, but we probably couldn't catch up to him, and I don't think I'm going to get my sweet and sour shrimp. But that's about it, really."

Malfunctioned
2010-09-14, 04:42 PM
Stevie picks up her phone and dials Mosak's number.
"Hey it's Stevie and I'm really sorry about hanging up but there was this odd guy on this building and he was talking about birds but there weren't any birds so he was lying and I don't like liars but then he got out a glove and it looked really dangerous or at least a bit dangerous but anyway he was pointing it at us and then Patch started hitting him and he knocked him on the floor so he saved me but then I realised that if Patch was fighting him he would have to be bad guy unless Patch was bad and Patch doesn't seem bad in fact he's kinda cute but don't tell him I said that so then I started punching the guy as well because he was bad like I said before and then he said he would tell us everything but he didn't really and he's kinda looking at me odd and he speaks a bit weirdly but he says that the box is dangerous and he says we have it because we wouldn't be suspected but I think we would be because they would know that we wouldn't be suspected."

She takes a deep breath.

"How are things on your end?"

Turalisj
2010-09-14, 04:55 PM
Mosak took out his phone and, seeing Stevie's number, put it on speaker. Do you need any extra assistance then?

Merrow
2010-09-14, 05:01 PM
Leo keeps and eye on the taxi with the robot in it and then quickly looks around for a free taxi and with a loud whistle and some waving flags it down.

"Calder get in were going after the robot, if the others dont need any assitance I suggest the doc stay here for when they arrive, we dont know how far that robots going to go."

Leo says leading Linda around to the taxi and opening the door.

Tira-chan
2010-09-14, 05:48 PM
"Sorry, but I've got to go. It appears thrilling heroics of some kind are in order," Calder told Ellen. Covering the mouthpiece of the phone, he added to Dr. Gork, "Can you hold on a second? Dr. Mosak's got Stevie on the phone."

Fishy
2010-09-14, 10:20 PM
"Thrilling heroics? Beats job hunting. Hang on..."

Ellen's face appears on the iPunk, green text reflected in her glasses, as she seizes control of the phone's camera and viewscreen.

"Right, I'm in. If you need something more subtle and less lethal than a pistol, point me at the bad guys and I'll do the rest."

Tira-chan
2010-09-14, 10:53 PM
Calder's response was not quite as positive as Ellen might have hoped. "Wait, what did you do to my phone? You'd better hope this doesn't damage anything, or at least make sure you've got a very well protected computer."

Fishy
2010-09-14, 11:32 PM
Irrationality check: [roll0]

Ellen rolls her eyes. "Relax, I told it to accept a videoconference call. Computational Epikrato- right up your alley actually. I can show you the schematics when you get back to the lab if you're interested."

"I can't make it do anything that it couldn't do anyway- although I can make it project Langford fractals and overload the nervous system via the optic nerve."

Tira-chan
2010-09-15, 12:09 AM
Now she had him intrigued. "Alright, fine. As long as you don't try to access any of the secure files...

"I would like to see the schematics," he added, a little grudgingly. "So far I've only actively experimented with the human element; I really do need to expand into computational control. And get better security."

VolV
2010-09-15, 02:44 PM
[Building]

"I already told you everything I know about it" he said "I was told to take it from you in any way possible." he said still being held by Patch "You may believe what you want."

[Near Westlake]

You can clearly see the robot, getting off the taxi exactly at the same spot you where going he continued to scout the area looking around as he entered the mall.

Indalecio
2010-09-15, 03:43 PM
"So basically you're just working for someone else? Who told you to take the box from us?

VolV
2010-09-15, 03:57 PM
[Building]
He said "Probably sentient being that is bipedal and has probably a pair of manipulators on both sides of his body, also probably he has some filamentous biomaterial growing from his cranium." he said looking to one side.

Indalecio
2010-09-15, 04:01 PM
"Snark's not making you anymore believable.

Patch glances in the same direction the guy's looking.

Tira-chan
2010-09-15, 04:18 PM
"Fascinating. It looks live I've spotted our robotic friend," Calder commented, presumably into the phone.

"Dr. Gork, perhaps we should abandon the taxi for now, and head off after him?"

VolV
2010-09-15, 04:20 PM
[building]
He laughs a bit as he says "There is nothing more to say"

Indalecio
2010-09-15, 04:23 PM
"Stevie, do you want to see if you can get more out of him? Otherwise I'm done with him."

Malfunctioned
2010-09-15, 05:37 PM
"I really don't think he knows any more."

She speaks into the phone again.

"I'm not too sure if we should do the drop-off guys. Can any of you do anything like mind-probing?"

Merrow
2010-09-15, 06:57 PM
Leo stops and looks around.

"Were is it. Lead on I want to know what its up too."

Leo says as he gets Linda out of the care and sending the taxi on.

Tira-chan
2010-09-15, 07:40 PM
Calder pointed it out in the crowd. "See, over there? I have to wonder if it didn't have the same idea we did. Come on. Ms. Cho has weaponized my phone, so we should be alright." He began threading his way through the crowd after the robot.

Indalecio
2010-09-15, 08:33 PM
"Alright, you can go. We can either do this the easy or the hard way. The easy way is you taking the stairs down. If you try anything funny, we do it the hard way, which is me throwing you off the building. Capice?"

Patch gives one last hard look at the guy and lets him go.

Merrow
2010-09-15, 08:39 PM
"I hate crowds of people one small outburst and they panic, well look on the bright side and that, if anything happens I get some spare parts to work with."

Leo says as he moves throught the crowd bringing Linda with him going after the robot.

Tira-chan
2010-09-16, 01:21 PM
Not hampered by a trailing zombie, or a prescription against shoving, Calder attempted to creep up to the robot. He held the phone out so that Ellen could get a glimpse of the robot. "I hope you're recording this," he muttered.

Shadowing check: Wits + Stealth
[roll0]

((And Cal fails miserably at being stealthy! Well, that outta get a reaction, at least.))

VolV
2010-09-16, 01:59 PM
[Near and inside Westlake]
As Gork followed the robot he moved slow enough and was trying to avoid crowds as fast as he could he seemed to be taking stairs at this points as he seemed to be searching for someplace, he seemed mostly lost as it walked around.
He clearly notices Calder trying to get near him, but he doesn't do anything about it, he seems to be touching something on his wrist as he walks to what looks like the West Lake monorail Station.

[building]
He got upand removed his glove from his hand "Well then, not like I care what is in that box" he said as he shrugged "Do whatever you want with it as he walked to a door that connected the roof to the rest of the building, he opened the door and said "But next time, I will make sure to no be this nice." he slammed the door and with that he was gone.

VolV
2010-09-16, 02:02 PM
(Rolling because this doesn't have a function to tell you when someone posts)
[roll0]

Tira-chan
2010-09-16, 02:26 PM
Calder had a suspicion he'd been noticed - probably the way he'd nearly overturned a trashcan - but he didn't let that stop him. He strode up to the robotic figure as confidently as he could. "Excuse me, sir," he said, tapping it on the shoulder and angling the phone to be ready for an attack, "You wouldn't happen to have a train schedule, would you?" A poor pretense, but if it just looked at him...

Indalecio
2010-09-16, 04:16 PM
Patch slumped a little, as if a lot of tension had just been released. He looks at Stevie. "Being a 'tough guy' is harder than it looks. Just glad thats over. Can you call up the guys and see where we can meet them?"

VolV
2010-09-16, 04:53 PM
[Westlake Mall]
He didn't even turn, and but he said "There is no train here." he said in a no so robotic voice he continued to walk and you can notice one thing specially, a pistol like object that mostly looked like some kind of toy that was hanging from his side, other than that, he pretty much looks like a tinman.

Merrow
2010-09-16, 05:46 PM
Leo stars to walk behind the robot and has Linda following him.

"So then Mr.Tin man why are you walking through a Mall wearing armor are you some sort of street performer?"

Tira-chan
2010-09-16, 09:14 PM
"I believe we have you surrounded - I would call this surrounded, wouldn't you, Dr. Gork? - so I suggest you start telling us what you're doing here. Just a light spot of lurking, perhaps? Or maybe something a bit more menacing?" Calder's tone was mocking; he was intentionally goading him into a response.

VolV
2010-09-16, 09:27 PM
[Westlake]
"How dare you!?..." he says in a quick burst of anger in which he turns around and points at Gork, At this point you can clearly see he is a man behind a armor as you can clearly see his bloodshot eyes "I am a scientist you pipsqueak!, You can't clearly see a real genius while he walk around the mall" he shouted making people around quite alarmed, but not for long as he was quickly labeled as some kind of crazy person "If you continue with your name calling I will destroy you!"

Turalisj
2010-09-16, 09:50 PM
Mhmm.... A real genius.... yes... M'kay..... Then what theory of modulation do you specialize in? Mosak said, the tone of his voice dull. There was, of course, no such thing as a theory of modulation. Any member of the peerage would know that right away. Mosak shot a look over to the other two, nodding his head ever so slightly towards Calder's phone.

VolV
2010-09-16, 10:04 PM
(Make a Subterfuge+Manipulation roll)

Turalisj
2010-09-16, 10:07 PM
[roll0]

ooc: Meh, should have put some points into more skills. Oh well.

VolV
2010-09-16, 10:19 PM
[roll0] (Chance die)
The guy looked was totally swayed looked at Dr.Mosak as he said "I don't have anything to do with the theory of modulation, my theories of manipulation of the protons and electrons are the only thing that matter, whatever you think is right as the Archweltanschaaung says " he says as he stopped looking infuriated "Anyway... get lost, I have other things to do." he said as he tried to walk away.

Tira-chan
2010-09-16, 10:35 PM
"Oh, a real Genius indeed. I can tell by the way you just walk away when someone proves you wrong. Of course, what else can you do? It's not like you're smart enough to actually continue the argument." He held the phone up, dangling it mockingly from his fingers. "If he looks into the camera, Ms. Cho, it might be a good idea to activate your weapon..." he muttered tersely, hoping she could hear him.

((Is there a specific roll one needs to make to emotionally manipulate someone? 'Cuz Cal's doing that pretty hardcore right now.))

Turalisj
2010-09-16, 10:41 PM
Oh no no my friend, he MUST be a pure genius! Why, to manipulate protons and electrons instead of say, quirks, would make him of the highest caliber. Mosak replied, a mocking smile on his face. If we could then, can you let us get a picture of you?

VolV
2010-09-16, 11:06 PM
Without anything else to say, you could almost feel the place get even more angrier, he finally the gun looking toy from his waist and didn't say much more he pointed it at Calder, Without much else he pulled the trigger and a strange , what you could call a stupid sound could be heard. but nothing much could be seen coming from it, You don't feel any pain, but you slowly feel slower.

[rollv]9d10[Rollv]
(Also Roll initiative :o)

VolV
2010-09-16, 11:08 PM
(I forgot D: there should be a button for this)
[roll0]=1 point of dexterity damage

VolV
2010-09-16, 11:09 PM
(explosive dies)
[roll0]

(if it happens again)
[roll1]

Turalisj
2010-09-16, 11:11 PM
[roll0]

This should be interesting Mosak thought, slowly (literally) backing away from the armored man.

Turalisj
2010-09-16, 11:12 PM
[roll0]

Dice go boom

Tira-chan
2010-09-16, 11:16 PM
"Damn it, Cho! Fire!" Calder said, not bothering to mutter this time. Still holding the cell phone, he began fiddling with a dial on the side of his Mood Modulator, trying desperately to adjust it to the ambient noise in the area.

Initiative: [roll0]

VolV
2010-09-16, 11:28 PM
(Actually, Initiative is the only roll that isn't a pool, That meaning you roll 1d10+Init)

Tira-chan
2010-09-16, 11:29 PM
((Ah, sorry. I'll re-roll.))

[roll0]

Merrow
2010-09-17, 05:04 AM
"Why couldnt this be simple."

Leo says removing a leather glove with brass plating on the palm from his pocket.

"Linda Back away quickly."

[roll0]

Fishy
2010-09-17, 08:06 AM
"Archweltanschaaung? Oh, screw this snake-%#$er," Ellen curses.

"SMILE!"

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2] = 7 Successes of Bashing Damage.

[roll3]

Fishy
2010-09-17, 08:09 AM
Eugh. Can I spend a Willpower point on that Manipulation+Computer check? Or does that not work retro-actively?

[roll0]

EDIT: Oh well, never mind.

Ellen punches the button, sadistic glee on her face, and absolutely nothing happens. A stream of profanity filters forth from the phone's tiny speakers.

Tira-chan
2010-09-17, 08:16 AM
"Wonderful. I'd consider that to be a complete failure," Calder said sardonically. "Is there any point in you trying again, or should I just leave it?"

((Is there something Calder can do to get her a bonus?))

Turalisj
2010-09-17, 09:45 AM
I take it plan A failed then, Mosak said as the phone failed, his hand reaching for his pocket, Can you atleast lower the noise when I shoot him in the leg?

[roll0]

Tira-chan
2010-09-17, 09:58 AM
"Apparently Ms. Cho's weapon isn't as effective as she thought it would be. Now, I am trying to get my wonder working, so we can defuse the situation without having to shoot someone. Here." Calder pulled out a packet of disposable earplugs, taking one pair for himself, and tossing Dr. Mosak the rest of the packet.

VolV
2010-09-17, 11:29 AM
Eugh. Can I spend a Willpower point on that Manipulation+Computer check? Or does that not work retro-actively?

[roll0]

EDIT: Oh well, never mind.

Ellen punches the button, sadistic glee on her face, and absolutely nothing happens. A stream of profanity filters forth from the phone's tiny speakers.
(No Willpower is used before the roll :o, )

(and not Tira, it the fault of her wonder, that is the thing about wonders, they are awesome but impractical)
[1d20+5]
"You simply don't get how I am gonna beat the **** out of you!, also, Quarks don't exist!" he shouted again, getting less attention of the normal people and making most people uncomfortable "
So initiative (Cho, Mosak, Leo, Calder, Crazy Lemurian (Redundant either way))

VolV
2010-09-17, 11:31 AM
(God I am awful at this.)
[roll0]

Fishy
2010-09-17, 12:12 PM
Ellen frantically works the touchscreen of her wonder, fingers tapping with manic speed at a virtual keyboard. Her next move is quite literally in someone else's hands, but she needs to have the ^*%# thing calibrated in case Calder gives her another opportunity to take a shot.

Let's try this again, shall we?
[roll0] = 2 successes
[roll1] = 4 successes
If the Lemurian has pieced it together that he shouldn't be looking directly at the viewscreen, he gets to roll Wits+Composure to defend.

Fishy
2010-09-17, 12:15 PM
Sorry, forgot my exploding dice...
[roll0]

VolV
2010-09-17, 04:11 PM
(I see it a bit obvious it might be a weapon for what Calder said.)
He quickly tried to look away from the phone, as he though something completely bad might happen

Wits+Compsure
[roll0]= 3
Explody.
[roll1]
He couldn't get all the way around the attack but enough, it felt like someone hit him on the face but it wasn't enough to stop his rage.

Fishy
2010-09-18, 06:23 AM
Unless he has some ability I don't know about, it's actually Wits+Composure, not Reflex+Wits.

VolV
2010-09-18, 11:19 AM
No reflex either way, my mistake

Tira-chan
2010-09-21, 03:14 PM
Calder lowered the phone and took a deep breath. He focused the Mania swirling inside of him. It would just take a drop...

"You really want to challenge us?" he asked the man in the armor, chuckling softly. "Really? Do you have any idea who we are? What we're capable of? No need to answer that. Obviously the answer is no, or else you would have run when you saw us.

"You see, I am a master of Epikrato. With this simple device" - Calder hefted the Mood Modulator - "I can destroy every trace of free will that you have. You'll be nothing more than a mindless slave, following my every word. Beholden will be bold rebels in comparison with you. And then..." He paused, giving a smile that would make a vampire proud. "Well, I'm sure you know all about the pressing need for test subjects.

"You've met Dr. Gork and Dr. Mozak already. Both of them are rather medically inclined, you might say. I've heard Dr. Mozak mention many a time that there's nothing like a live dissection to really give you experience with the way an organism works. And once he's done with that, Dr. Gork is always in the market for more raw materials for his zombies.

"Oh, what's that? What if you get away? Do you honestly think that you have a hope of doing that? For one thing, there's three of us, and only one of you. And for another, this is only half the collaborative. You haven't even met our Katastrofi master yet. Don't worry - you will, soon enough. The rest of team is one their way. Although, the three of us should be more than enough to take you out.

"You've only got one shot. Surrender now and we'll let you walk away - well, no. But we'll let you limp quietly away. You won't be a mind slave, or a zombie, and that's something, right? Just surrender like a good little boy, and maybe - maybe - you can get out of this alive."

Since this roll is going to be massive, I'd like you to check it quick, first. I've got:

Manipulation 4 + Subterfuge 3 + Scholarship 1 + Willpower 3 = 11

Does that seem right to you?

VolV
2010-09-21, 03:19 PM
Yeah it seems fine [roll0]

Tira-chan
2010-09-21, 03:23 PM
Calder's Subterfuge roll:

[roll0]

VolV
2010-09-21, 11:34 PM
He continuously pointed his gun at the group and he was visibly shaking as he heard the speech coming from Calders mouth, when he finished talking, he started to laugh, but not any kind of laugh, it was a very nervous laugh, you could feel just how out of tune he was, the people that were entering and exiting the Westalake Center tried to avoid this sight at all cost.
" Catching me!.. you said catching me!.. You can't catch me!.. I will escape before, you, can't, catch, me!... I won't let you !, because I am gonna escape!, Escape before you catch me and you won't be able to do so!. "
As he finished shouting he pressed the chest of his armor with his gun, quite quickly two silver (mini) airplane wings appear from both sides of his back. but you couldn't even see him, you heard the sound of glass breaking and see a white trail of smoke.

The people around looked stupefied trying to figure out what just happened looking at the roof at the trail, but mostly to the group of people that was talking to the mad man in the first place

Tira-chan
2010-09-22, 12:05 AM
"Run if you think you can! But don't expect that you've seen the last of us!" Calder called. "Sucker," he added. "Sorry about losing our kill, gentlemen."

Fishy
2010-09-22, 01:00 AM
"As fun as it is to pay whack-a-snake," Ellen grouses through the phone as the eye-searing fractals fade away, "We've also lost our chance to question him. I for one would like to know what the ^*%$ Lemuria is doing here."

A beat passes.

"Actually, I'd like to know what the ^*%$ we're doing here."

Tira-chan
2010-09-22, 07:30 AM
"I didn't expect him to do that, okay? I was trying to talk him into surrendering before somebody ended up perforated," replied Calder grouchily. To be honest, he felt the same way, but he would never dare admit it to Ellen. "I need to change back," he added with a sigh, fiddling with his tie.

Merrow
2010-09-22, 08:44 AM
"Well there goes our lead."

Leo says as he looks up at the trail.

"So then subtelty, something we probably will need to work on in the future."

Leo eyes come back to ground level and the people around them.

"And on that note, I think we will need to go regroup some place more private and talk about this calmly, Doc, Calder, I think our best option now is back tot the resturant and wait for the others."

Leo turns on his heel and walks towards the exit in the direction of the restrant the group were in earlier.

"Linda, follow me."

Tira-chan
2010-09-22, 02:48 PM
"I told you, that's not what I wanted him to do!" Calder insisted, sounding more like a petulant teenager than the adult he resembled. "I was hoping he'd surrender." He trailed after Dr. Gork.

Indalecio
2010-09-23, 02:46 PM
Patch calls up Calder. "Yes, I'd like to order two large pies, one with mushrooms. Kidding, hey its me Patch. We followed that trail, and it brought us to what was probably a Lemurian. There was a minor scuffle, but no one's injured here, and we still have the box. Whats your location? Would you like us to fly over to there?"

Tira-chan
2010-09-23, 04:01 PM
Calder switched calls rather eagerly. "Ah yes, Patch. We did face off against a Lemurian as well, but I managed to scare him off. We didn't get much information, unfortunately. It'd probably be a good idea to meet up. One of you has GPS, right? I can send you our coordinates."

Indalecio
2010-09-23, 05:18 PM
"I think Stevie's bike has a GPS."

Patch turns to Stevie. "Your bike has a GPS, right?"

VolV
2010-09-24, 02:51 PM
(If you wanna know something I think it might be possible to go to Westlake center without gps coordinates, It has a very big hotel on the back you can pretty much see it from were Patch and Stevie are , but anyways back to the rp)

[Chinese Restaurant]
As you step inside you notice that the waitress was about to put you plates on your tables but found it empty it is to think it as you while you were doing this it took you about 15 minutes to go back and forth trough the westlake Center, but anyways You find the place again and there is nothing out of the normal around.

Indalecio
2010-09-25, 09:35 PM
(OOC: Apologies to Malfunctioned for moving his character)

Patch flies with Stevie over to Westlake Center with the box and looks for a good spot to land.

"We're at your location. We're trying to find a secluded parking spot. For the safety of the box, you should probably meet up with us once we find one. I don't want to leave it unguarded."

(OOC: Do I need to roll anything to find an out-of-the-way parking spot?)

VolV
2010-09-26, 07:38 AM
(No, you can park it without trouble)

Indalecio
2010-09-26, 09:48 AM
Stevie and Patch park in a shady spot by a tree near the hotel.

"Cal, we've parked next to Westlake Regency Hotel. Can you bring the rest of team over?"

Fishy
2010-09-26, 11:23 AM
Calder hung up on me! Jerk. [roll0]

Ellen stares at the suddenly blank screen of her Wonder, but lets it pass. Whatever. She takes a moment to send Calder a text- Sorry about the dud. Working on it now, call me back if you need firepower again.

And with that, she goes back to her laptop and calls up the code and schematics for her weaponry, fingers flying across the keyboard as she hunts for that bug for the thousandth time.

Ellen is going to Do Science for a bit. In the unlikely event that she gets an uninterrupted hour, she regains the point of Mania she spent on that misfire.

Indalecio
2010-10-01, 10:29 AM
Patch turns his head around to see Victor, Leo and Calder enter a Chinese Restaurant.

Patch speaks to Calder in his cell phone. "Actually, nevermind, I think I see you guys. I'll be over in a minute.

Patch turns back to Stevie. "Could you wait here for a moment?"

Patch runs across to the Chinese Restaurant and enters.

"Hey guys. Long time no see. I mean its been what, a half hour? Patch grabs a chair, flips it around and sits down with his arm resting against the back of the chair.

Patch waves off an approaching waitress. "Nothing for me, thanks.

Once she leaves, Patch continues. "You curious as to what its in the box? I'm thinking that if we don't receive a call soon, we should probably open the box. What do you think?

Merrow
2010-10-01, 09:07 PM
"Why not if the contents were to remain secret , the owner really should have sent it to somone else."

Indalecio
2010-10-02, 12:03 AM
"Excellent my good man! Any dissenting opinions?" Patch nods at Calder and Victor.

Tira-chan
2010-10-03, 10:12 PM
"Not really, but I'd rather let someone else open it," Calder said coolly. "If I recall, the possibility of it being a bomb hasn't been completely removed."

((Sorry I didn't post for so long!))

Indalecio
2010-10-04, 12:30 AM
"I'll open it myself. I think its empty, but my curiosity is running at a hot shade of red at the moment. If I don't find out whats inside, I may melt down. On the off chance it is a bomb, I'll try to disarm it. I've a pretty good grasp of how things fit together, so it shouldn't be a problem."

(OOC: I'm refering to using to spending a point of mania and doing a crafts + wits to disable technology.)

Turalisj
2010-10-04, 01:20 AM
If we're going to open it, let's do it somewhere that others wont get harmed. Mosak said, his left eye looking at each person in turn.

Indalecio
2010-10-04, 11:30 AM
"Might not be a bad idea. I wonder if there's an empty parking lot around here."

(OOC: Volv are there any places around here which are free of, or mostly free of people?)

VolV
2010-10-05, 07:28 PM
(OOC: Welll we could hand wave it and say you saw a place that looked mostly empty while you were flying.)

Indalecio
2010-10-05, 08:51 PM
(OOC: I was kinda thinking of going like that. I wasn't quite sure if you were ok with that, but its something I'll keep in mind in the future.)

Patch holds his chin, briefly. "Oh, hey! I think I remember something. There's a park not too far from here, if you leave this restaurant, and go right for about a block. It seemed empty when I viewed it. Unless there anything else, I'll grab Stevie and the box and head over there."

Patch looks at the three for any further comments.

Tira-chan
2010-10-05, 10:43 PM
"Sounds like a fine plan to me."

Indalecio
2010-10-06, 11:42 AM
Patch stands up. "Alright then. See you in a few minutes."

(OOC:Apologies again for controlling Stevie)

Patch and Stevie fly over to the park and unload the box.

Indalecio
2010-10-07, 11:12 PM
Patch unloads the box onto the soft ground underneath an oak tree. He gets his tools and lays it next to box, and leans against the tree and waits for the rest of the group to arrive.