PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] What to do with 25k and a wish/miracle

strider24seven
2010-09-08, 10:25 PM
So our party of six just finished a major leg of the campaign and received about 25k in gp and a free miracle/wish spell (our choosing).
Game Info:

We are level 9-10, playing a fairly light-hearted metagamey campaign in Faerun, and have a flying yacht. Yeah, that's right. That yacht is pretty much indestructible and impenetrable, so our bases our covered.

Core-only, except on a case-by-case basis. Anything online is usually cool unless it doesn't fit (OA, DM), is too complicated for 6 players and a DM to understand and use effectively (ToM, ToB), or overpowered (DM and other notables)

I am a straight-up Factotum, based around Tripping, Fear, and Poison. In other words, my usual build. I'm not going to post my inventory sheet because it's about 3 pages (both sides) long.

My question is:
What should I do with 25k gp and a wish/miracle? I would prefer to improve my character's contribution to the party, but any suggestions are welcome.

Sinfonian
2010-09-08, 10:44 PM
If you don't already have an inherent bonus to your Int score, that's probably a pretty good way to spend the wish.

WinWin
2010-09-09, 02:07 AM
If you don't already have an inherent bonus to your Int score, that's probably a pretty good way to spend the wish.

Hmmm...Candle of Invocation?

If you like your game, other options might be more viable. Urban Tools (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/we/20070314a) from the Cityscape Web Enhancement might be useful. The Assassination weapon property would be good for your character by the sound of it.