PDA

View Full Version : Ancient temple IC

Krull
2010-09-10, 09:50 AM
You have heard rumours of a abandoned temple of Hextor to have a powerful and ancient artefact hidden inside, but the rumours also speak of great dangers placed in its protection.

These rumours have brought you all to the small town of Marzo by the edge of the Harecian Marshes. In that small tavern you meet others with the same aims and agree to work together for a greater chance of success.

You are in a tavern. Discussing plans. You Know the temple is somewhere in the marshes to the north-east, but not sure where in the marshes. Describe your character in the first post and roleplay.

Devmaar
2010-09-10, 10:25 AM
Gree-Lok is an extremely tall and heavily muscled orc. He wears only a pair of ragged trousers, leaving the many black and purple tattoos on his body on full display. His shoulder length hair his tied back in a rough ponytail.

mrcarter11
2010-09-10, 10:29 AM
Carter was in the area to investigate the church for his god Nerull, he would work with these others for the time being. He knew how odd he looked in the dim lights of the tavern. His skin seemingly more pale then it ever naturally was. His eyes maintained there infernal appearance.

Wizibirb
2010-09-10, 02:14 PM
Huntsil looks to be a typical Orc, with a few exceptions. He is always wearing dark goggles that block out the sun. Underneath the goggles are deep blue, he however rarely takes off his goggles and as such few people know the design of his eyes. He has Jet black hair, which he keeps cropped short to his head. He wears loose clothes that do not hinder movement and still keep him protected from the elements. He also wears a cloak, and appears to be wearing no armor. His fists are bandaged and appear to have seen much use. He carries no weapons and walks with a grace that suggests he is always ready for combat. His skin tone is also slightly off as it appears to be a dark blue.

Huntsil started to stretch the small tavern is slightly warm and making him tiered. Shaking himself he turns to face the others that have gathered to check out this mysterious temple. Huntsil think that we should, ask more around the village to try and find out where temple is... Or we could just leave now and be on our way. It was obvious by his town and emphasis that he would prefer to leave now.

Devmaar
2010-09-10, 04:26 PM
No. We should know where we go.

Hecore
2010-09-10, 04:46 PM
Lean and wiry, Kirr looks like had his fair share of fighting. His simple clothing appears comfortably worn, with a surprising number of tattoos on his arm for someone so young. In the darkened room you can't be sure if he's from a mixed background or just extremely tanned.

Kirr fidgets nervously in his seat, slightly taping one leather-booted foot on the ground. He pauses for a moment, fiddles with the cap covering his black hair, and speaks.

Temple's supposed to be somewhere out there, right? Kirr says as he gestures towards the back wall. You got the map, Greeny?

vollmond
2010-09-10, 05:10 PM
Teak

Arrival
The tavern doors open and a rough, weathered-looking man enters, finds his way to the table with the others, and sits down. He wears typical travelers' clothing, and a simple-looking sword hangs at his hip. He introduces himself as Landen, but makes no move to shake hands or order food or drink.

Conversation
"Striking out in a random direction seems less than productive. We'd best at least find out which way to go. I've heard tell that the wilderness near here is less than forgiving. Asking around seems best, though I expect we'll get the best results right here." He gestures around the tavern, taking in the innkeeper and clientele.

Dire Reverend
2010-09-10, 08:23 PM
The Blond-Haired woman wearing dull clothing spoke out. Compared to her drab clothing and her dark magics that she cast, her voice was pleasant and energetic. "That gentleman has a point. You might as well stay drunk at a place like here if you just plan on picking a direction on going." She began playing with her mug of ale that she had finished off a moment ago. "You know what; I have no manners, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Tessa."

Wizibirb
2010-09-10, 08:42 PM
@ vollmond -
Teak is female right? because you might want to change your he's to shes... :smalltongue:

BIC -
Huntsil laughed a booming laugh, Huntsil disagree, it is fun to make ones own path, and not rely on others for advice and directions, but if everyone disagrees and believes it would be best to find directions than Huntsil will agree to that.... he paused then leaning out of there current both.

BARTENDER! He knew the local bartender would come scurrying as they tended to when an orc called out in there establishment. When the man arrived, he spoke to him in a calm voice.

Huntsil and companions are looking for the haunted Temple. Can you give us directions so we can go have fun?

vollmond
2010-09-11, 12:06 AM
Teak

"Landen" leans over and carefully places two gold pieces on the end of the table near the innkeeper. "It really would be most helpful."

@Sanity: Yeah, Teak's female, but her disguise isn't. :smallwink:

Devmaar
2010-09-11, 04:57 AM
Yes. Helpful.

Gree-Lok flexes his muscles as he speaks.
Intimidate: [roll]1d20+16[roll]

Devmaar
2010-09-11, 04:59 AM
And this time a working roll:
[roll0]

Krull
2010-09-12, 12:21 PM
The barkeeper scans the faces of the party on arrival, and upon seeing Gree-Lok's stops, mumbles something under his breath, the speaks. "So, you heard the rumours. I would tell you to go back, but I can tell by your faces its not worth it. All I know of the temple is that it is somewhere in the marshes to the north-east, but apart from that I cant help much. I don't know why people started thinking there was one, not like there's any real evidence, anyway. Anything else you lot want?"

Devmaar
2010-09-12, 12:34 PM
North-East. Now we can go.

Hecore
2010-09-12, 02:03 PM
Kirr stops tapping his foot and turns his head in the barman's direction.

Hold on a second.

Barkeep, what else have you heard about the temple? Seems like you might be keeping something back. We're all friends here, right?

Kirr finishes his speech with a slightly menacing smile.

Wizibirb
2010-09-12, 06:19 PM
@ Vollmond -

>.> I so need to learn to read batter.... >.>

Huntsil smiled, they had a direction. That means they were one step closer, he could feel the excitement boiling the prospect of a real challenge filled him with glee. It had been to long since he had, had a real challenge.... Smiling he looked around once more inspecting his companions. He was ready.

Simba
2010-09-13, 06:58 AM
Valerie

Valerie is a young woman in full plate armor that seems much too heavy for her built. She carries a longsword and a shield with the holy symbol of Heironious. She doesn't talk much, but something about her makes you feel safe and in good company. Maybe it is the deep wisdom in her eyes or her aura of absolute confidence.

Krull
2010-09-13, 09:37 AM
The barkeeper stops for a moment then sighs "Your right, a while a go a myserious stranger was passing through the village, but on his way out he dropped a book, I'll go get it." H ewent off behind the counter and spoke to another man, then went into then upstarirs of the pub. A while later he returned with a dusty book that had seen better days. He opened it to one of the surviving pages. It read:
Finally, The defences are up, that will show people to attack us! Now we just have to sort out payment, so to speak. I would empty the place out, but this is much more fun!
The rest of the page was missing, and there was nothing else understandable in the book, either because it was too badly damaged or because it was in a language you didn't understand.

Devmaar
2010-09-15, 11:02 AM
Who cares about an old book? We should just go.

Wizibirb
2010-09-15, 12:00 PM
Huntsil looked the book over, perhaps this could be useful.

Huntsil thank barkeep we keep this and go now.

mrcarter11
2010-09-15, 09:45 PM
"I agree shall we get going, many things to do after all."

vollmond
2010-09-15, 10:38 PM
"We seem to have a consensus," Landen says, moving to stand up. "Shall we strike out?"

Simba
2010-09-15, 11:35 PM
Valerie

Valerie quietly stands up (clamking in her armor) and joins Landen.

Dire Reverend
2010-09-16, 02:11 PM
Seems like a good idea.

Uh, what's our arrangement on transportation? Do we need horses?

Devmaar
2010-09-16, 02:35 PM
Gree-Lok not need horse. Gree-Lok fast.

mrcarter11
2010-09-16, 09:45 PM
"I think horses could work well for us. Shall we take some and be on our way?"

Dire Reverend
2010-09-16, 09:49 PM
"I do not believe just taking them would be a smart course of action. Purchasing a horse would be better."

Wizibirb
2010-09-16, 11:40 PM
Huntsil revised an eyebrow

What a horse? Why we not walk?

vollmond
2010-09-16, 11:46 PM
"I will not be needing transportation, but I should be able to keep up with those of you who so choose..."

Simba
2010-09-17, 12:41 AM
Valerie

"Well, I will need a horse to keep up with you in this armor. Lets get some for those who want them, then start out."

Hecore
2010-09-17, 09:32 AM
I think I'll walk. I've never really been a fan of horses, and riding one through the swamps doesn't seem like a great idea anyway.

mrcarter11
2010-09-17, 10:28 AM
"Well, I think we shall all take to getting there one way or another then. I'd prefer a horse, that's for sure.."

vollmond
2010-09-18, 09:52 AM
"What say we split up and meet with our purchases outside the village on the north road?" Landen asks. Assuming the others agree, he turns and leaves the tavern.

Hope there actually is a north road :smallwink:

Devmaar
2010-09-18, 09:59 AM
Gree-Lok nods and goes straight to the North Road

Wizibirb
2010-09-18, 12:24 PM
Huntsil downs his current ale then with a wide smile that would scare most people walked out of the tavern. He was used to the stares by now and walked without care/pause.

Krull
2010-09-18, 01:00 PM
Those of you looking for horses find a horse merchant willing to sell you a horse and saddle for 85gp each. he also sells saddlebags for 5gp

Dire Reverend
2010-09-18, 02:10 PM
I decide not to, and just hike it with the other walkers (Do the people walking have abnormal walking speed, or something to keep up with the horses?)

Hecore
2010-09-18, 04:35 PM
Kirr pushes himself away from the table.

Sounds good. I was getting tired of hanging around here anyway.

vollmond
2010-09-18, 05:04 PM
Once she is out of view of her new acquaintances and any villagers, Teak takes a deep breath and drops her disguise, returning the image to its storage place in a discussed shed behind the inn. She makes one last circuit of the village before heading to the north road. When she sees two of them have beat her there, she steps back and calls up her nearest Landen image and then approaches to wait with them.

mrcarter11
2010-09-18, 10:58 PM
Carter will on further thought decide to skip the horse, and simply walk the way.. He shall be already waiting at the designated meeting place..

Hecore
2010-09-19, 02:55 PM
Kirr exits the tavern and begins a leisurely walk to the north road. On the way to his destination he keeps an ear open; with two orcs having left before him the villagers might be gossiping. And in a backwater town like this they'd be talking about the only thing that would have brought the orcs; the temple of Hextor.

Regardless of what Kirr hears (or doesn't hear) he'll keep walking to the north road.

Listen check: [roll0]

vollmond
2010-09-19, 11:19 PM
Once the party has assembled, Landen turns and says, in a surprisingly high-pitched voice, "Oh, and one more thing-" He freezes, then disappears, and a pixie appears in his place, hovering at about eye-level. "I'm afraid Landen won't be able to come along after all." She giggles and starts bobbing up the trail, calling back over her shoulder, "You can call me Teak!"

Simba
2010-09-20, 12:44 AM
Valerie arrives at the meeting place with a horse and ready to go.

Devmaar
2010-09-20, 11:18 AM
Gree-Lok watches the the pixie appear, tilts his head, frowns, holds that position for a few seconds, then shakes his head with a grunt.
Then he looks around slowly counting on his fingers. Finally he says
We go?

Wizibirb
2010-09-20, 12:04 PM
Huntsil raises an eyebrow...

So your name really teak? Why you have a disguise then? you hiding from someone?

vollmond
2010-09-21, 07:58 PM
Teak pauses, serious for a moment. "This village is my home. The people don't know my true nature, and I'd prefer to keep it that way. If they knew I was around, doing things for them as I have been, they would start depending on me and not trying to do things for themselves. That would be a disservice, to themselves and to me." She suddenly smiles again, the moment gone. "So? Let's go see this temple!"

Devmaar
2010-09-23, 01:59 AM
Gree-Lok growls and shakes his head impatiently.
We go!

He starts walking down the track

mrcarter11
2010-09-23, 10:17 AM
Deciding that standing around was boring, Carter decides to began the trek following after Gree-Lok.

Simba
2010-09-23, 10:45 AM
Valerie

...rides along with them.

Dire Reverend
2010-09-23, 11:00 AM
Tessa follows the group of people leaving.

"Come on, everyone! The artifact won't find itself!"

Krull
2010-09-23, 01:26 PM
after wandering in the marsh for a while, you see some strange kind of undead approaching you through the marsh.
Initiative rolls:
Gree-Lok:

[roll0]

Huntsil:

[roll1]

Teak:

[roll2]

Carter:

[roll3]

Valerie:

[roll4]

Tessa:

[roll5]

Kirr:

[roll6]

Monster

Secret roll-no look for you:smallbiggrin:

Devmaar
2010-09-23, 02:10 PM
Gree-Lok charges forward and punches in fury: (these are assuming that the thing is at least 10' away, otherwise subtract two from each attack and damage roll)

Attack1:[roll0] [roll1]
Attack2:[roll2] [roll3] + [roll4] (3 mastery points on each)
Attack3:[roll5] [roll6] + [roll7]

If the first 2 hit:
[roll8] [roll9] + [roll10]

If the 2nd and 3rd hit:
[roll11] [roll12] + [roll13]

Wizibirb
2010-09-23, 11:26 PM
OOC -
Sigh even with my awesome roll I am still 3rd

BIC -

Huntsil nodded at the fairy and shrugged. He was interested in the little creature but decided against saying anythin.

As they walked further along the road they encountered an undead monster. Huntsil reacted with a clam demeanor and practiced skill. Such things should not exist... He stepped in and unleashed a furry of blows upon the monster.

Attack roll -
[roll0]
Damage -
[roll1]
Attack roll -
[roll2]
Damage -
[roll3]
Attack roll-
[roll4]
Damage -
[roll5]

GM -

assuming he is close step in and use FOB. if he is farther away I will move and make one attack.

ALSO note that if I hit and deal 10 or more damage I make a free trip attempt here is my rolls. Also just a reminder trip is just strength or dex mod. Bab is not included

Trip attempt - [roll6]
If successfully trip him make a free attack at bab I hit with that did more than 10 damage (So minus 5 if it is the last attack.)
Attack roll -
[roll7]
Damage -
[roll8]

vollmond
2010-09-24, 12:04 AM
At the appearance of the creature, Teak gives a startled squeak and disappears. Now out of sight, she flits over and takes up a position opposite Huntsil, hoping to give the big orc some assistance without using any of her limited resources.

Free: Go invisible
Move: To a flanking position opposite Huntsil
Delaying the rest of my turn until I see what the monster does/how it reacts to the orcs. If the monster has already gone before my initiative, I will revise.

Simba
2010-09-24, 05:37 AM
Valerie

As the undead creature approaches, Valerie lifts her holy symbol and utter a short prayer to her god: "Heironious, by your power, remove this creature from this world!"

Turn Undead:

turn check(Paladin):[roll0]
damage check:[roll1]

Krull
2010-09-24, 11:17 AM
Here is the initiative order:
Gree-Lok
Monster
Kirr
Huntsil
Carter
Teak
Valerie
Tessa
Grid

....................M...........................
.....................G..........................
...............K Ta V H Tk C...............
M-Monster
G-Gree-Lok
K-Kirr
H-Hecore
Tk-Teak
Ta-Tessa
V-Valerie
C-Carter

Gree-Lok runs up and punches the thing repeatedly on the head and torso. with a sickening crunching noise. Then it swings its fist towards him but he ducks out of the way, then the creature lashes at him with its tounge but misses completely.

Kirr's turn.

Hecore
2010-09-24, 03:26 PM
Finally, time for a little action!

Kirr waves his hands dramatically and chants in an arcane tongue. A thick, viscous slime forms beneath the creatures feet.

He then flashes a brief smile and snaps his fingers. In his right hand a chain of flickering, ethereal flame forms.

Let's see how you burn.

Spell:
Casting Grease behind and to the left of the monster - Grease should extend into the monsters square but won't form under Gree-Lok.
.[..].
.[.m].
..G.
14 DC Reflex save, 5 round duration.

Action:
Fire Lash, Pyrokinetist ability.

Krull
2010-09-24, 04:53 PM
Kirr casts his spell and Huntsil runs up and swings at the undead, but misses.

Grid

...................[. .].........................
...................[.M] H......................
...............K Ta V .. Tk C...............
[]-Grease
M-Monster
G-Gree-Lok
K-Kirr
H-Hecore
Tk-Teak
Ta-Tessa
V-Valerie
C-Carter
Carter's Turn

mrcarter11
2010-09-26, 10:13 PM
Carter stares at the monsters in a rather disturbing way.. Then he grins. A long moment passes and suddenly a human shaped skeleton rises from the ground outfitted with a shield and a sword. "Go forth my creature slay your inferior brothers"
I cast call the restless dead.. Summons a medium skeleton, as per the the human warrior in the MM. Its initiative is [roll0] And it shall advance 15 feet on its turn.

vollmond
2010-09-26, 11:15 PM
Revising Teak's turn a bit

At the appearance of the creature, Teak gives a startled squeak and disappears. A few seconds later, a low growl comes seemingly from nowhere, just north of Huntsil.

Free: go invisible
Move: Just north of Huntsil
Standard: Wild Shape (Brown Bear)
Free: growl a bit

Krull
2010-09-28, 10:38 AM
Grid

...................[. .].........................
...................[.M] H......................
.........................S......................
...............K Ta V C......................
[]-Grease
M-Monster
G-Gree-Lok
K-Kirr
H-Hecore
Tk-Teak
Ta-Tessa
V-Valerie
C-Carter
S-Skeleton
Here is the initiative order:
Gree-Lok
Monster
Kirr
Huntsil
Carters Skeleton
Carter
Teak
Valerie
Tessa
Tessa's go

mrcarter11
2010-09-28, 10:47 AM
Carter himself takes no further action, however he does command his skeleton to go forth and attack.
I'm sending it all the way out to attack, if you have the MM you can make the rolls, or wait until I'm home tonight to make them. It will attack with the sword.. And I think that's everything.

Dire Reverend
2010-09-29, 10:58 PM
Tessa moves her hands in intricate ways and begins to chant arcane words. A Skeleton appears next to Gree-Lok. With a grin on her face, Tessa speaks in a grave tone that none of them heard before in the tavern. "Kill."
The Skeleton listens and attacks their opponent.
I use Summon Undead II to make a Skeleton Troll appear to the left of Gree-Lok. It attacks the monster.

Claw 1:
To hit: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]
Claw 2:
To hit: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]
Bite:
To hit: [roll4]
Damage[roll5]

Hecore
2010-09-29, 11:07 PM
Kirr once again speaks the words of power, though the tone is somewhat different. A shimmering purple aura surrounds his body for a second, and then fades away.

Striding forward, he stops about 10 feet away from the undead abomination.

Cast Mage Armor. Duration 5 hours and counting.

Kirr is standing south and to the left of the monster, about 10 feet away.

Wizibirb
2010-09-29, 11:34 PM
Huntsil took a deep breath his horrible first round had left a sour taste in his mouth. He would prove useful. He unleashed another blow upon the creature.

FoB -

attack 1 -
[roll0]
damage -
[roll1]
attack 2 -
[roll2]
damage -
[roll3]
attack 3 -
[roll4]
damage -
[roll5]

gm -

ALSO note that if I hit and deal 10 or more damage I make a free trip attempt here is my rolls. Also just a reminder trip is just strength or dex mod. Bab is not included

Trip attempt - [roll6]
If successfully trip him make a free attack at bab I hit with that did more than 10 damage (So minus 5 if it is the last attack.)
Attack roll -
[roll7]
Damage -
[roll8]

Devmaar
2010-09-30, 09:27 AM
If possible Gree-Lok 5'-steps so that he is not adjacent to any allies (if this is not possible subtract 2 from each attack and damage roll) and unleashes a flurry of kicks and punches.
[roll0] damage:[roll1]
[roll2] damage:[roll3] [roll4]
[roll5] damage:[roll6] [roll7]

If the first two hit: [roll8] damage:[roll9] [roll10]
If first misses but second and third hit:
[roll11] damage:[roll12] [roll13]

note: the d6s only count if a previous attack has hit.

EDIT: I forgot my mastery points, please add 2 to each of the first 3 attack rolls.

Krull
2010-09-30, 12:27 PM
Grid

....................[. .]CS....................
....................[.M]H.....................
....................TS G......................
.........................K......................
............... Ta V C........................
[]-Grease
M-Monster
G-Gree-Lok
K-Kirr
H-Hecore
Tk-Teak
Ta-Tessa
V-Valerie
C-Carter
CS-Carter Skeleton
TS-Tessa Skeleton
Tessa summons a Large Skeleton which swings at the creature twice and bites, and misses all three times. Gree-Lok swings three times, but only hits the second time. The monster smashes Gree-Lok Gree-Lok with his fist, but it does nothing and slashes him with its tongue for no effect. Kirr does what he says on his post. Huntsil lashes out at the creature three times, missing the first but the other two connect. The creature falls as a result of his mighty blows. Carters skeleton swings its Scimitar at the monster but it does no damage.
Teaks go

vollmond
2010-09-30, 10:09 PM
The low growl swells into a roar as the monster sprouts gaping wounds on its face.

Oops, not brown bear. Brown bears are large :smallfrown: Let's go with... black bear, I suppose, for now. I feel emasculated...

Full attack

Claw:
[roll0]
[roll1]

Claw:
[roll2]
[roll3]

Bite:
[roll4]
[roll5]

Simba
2010-10-01, 02:12 AM
Valerie

As her attempt to turn the undead monster seems to have had no effect whatsoever, she decides on another course of action. She jumps off her horse and rattles off a quick prayer to Heironious, asking for strength and power.

Did I overlook the result of her turn attempt or was it forgotten?

Casting Visage of the Deity, Lesser, moving as close to the monster as possible this turn.

Krull
2010-10-01, 11:03 AM
Grid:

....................[.M]H......................
....................TS G.......................
..................V.....K.......................
............... Ta....C........................
[]-Grease
M-Monster
G-Gree-Lok
K-Kirr
H-Hecore
Tk-Teak
Ta-Tessa
V-Valerie
C-Carter
CS-Carter Skeleton
TS-Tessa Skeleton
The monster takes two gashes to the back and Valerie casts the spell. Tessa's go.

mrcarter11
2010-10-02, 11:33 AM
Carter's himself again takes no movement other to watch the battle with mild amusement. His skeleton continues to try and murder his master's enemies.

Krull
2010-10-05, 12:12 PM
....................[.M]H......................
....................Ta G.......................
..................V.TS..K.....................
.......................C........................
[]-Grease
M-Monster
G-Gree-Lok
K-Kirr
H-Hecore
Tk-Teak
Ta-Tessa
V-Valerie
C-Carter
CS-Carter Skeleton
TS-Tessa Skeleton

Tessa moves her skeleton back 5ft and takes its place
Gree-Lok's go

Wizibirb
2010-10-05, 12:41 PM
GM-

I don't see my name on the list I think you have me down as Hecore.... and not huntsil. Also did My attack when I nocked him down hit?

Devmaar
2010-10-05, 12:47 PM
Gree-Lok roars in frustration and attacks again.
[roll0] damage:[roll1]
[roll2] damage:[roll3] [roll4]
[roll5] damage:[roll6] [roll7]

If the first two hit: [roll8] damage:[roll9] [roll10]
If first misses but second and third hit:
[roll]1d20+9[roll] damage:[roll11] [roll12]
note: the d6s only count if a previous attack has hit.

Dire Reverend
2010-10-05, 01:08 PM
This is the grid from what I can tell. If i am wrong, just list the cordinates of the characters real location.

Also, I dont know if carter's skeleton is Large, If I am wrong, just tell me and I will fix it.

http://roleplay.evilleagueofvillains.com/ANCHENTTEMPOLEGRID.png

Krull
2010-10-05, 01:19 PM
Huntsil
sorry about that, and you did hit
Gree-Lok hit the creature with 4 punches and smash it into the ground, it is dead (again)

Krull
2010-10-06, 11:44 AM
you walk on until you find another monster. Its large, gray and Hunchbacked. It stands about 9ft tall and is 4ft wide, with what looks like 3 yellow eyes on the side of each head.
Init-
Gree-Lok-[roll0]
Kirr-[roll1]
Huntsil-[roll2]
Teak-[roll3]
Valerie-[roll4]
Carter-[roll5]
Tessa-[roll6]
base grid

...................M......................
..........G K H Tk V C Ta............
G=Gree-Lok
K=Kirr
H=Huntsil
Tk=Teak
V=Valerie
C=Carter
Ta=Tessa

Init order
Kirr
Gree-Lok
Valerie/Carter
Huntsil
Teak
Tessa
Monster
Kirr's go

Hecore
2010-10-06, 07:34 PM
Kirr moves forward, stopping 15 feet from the nightmarish creation in front of him.

Let's see if you burn.

Kirr moves his arm as if cracking a whip, and length of ectoplasmic flame coming from it happily obliges the motion, lashing out at the monster.

Flame Lash, using Power Attack at a -2.
15 foot range, deals fire damage.

Attack Roll: [roll0] vs. touch AC
Damage Roll: [roll1]

Simba
2010-10-07, 12:54 AM
Valerie

Valerie utters s hort prayer to Heironious, then moves a few steps towards it.

Casting Divine Favor for +2 attack and damage.
What kind of knowledge would cover this monster? I need to roll for knowledge devotion.

Krull
2010-10-07, 12:11 PM
Kirr lashes out with his whip but just misses.
Grid

...................K.......................
..........G...H Tk V C Ta............
G=Gree-Lok
K=Kirr
H=Huntsil
Tk=Teak
V=Valerie
C=Carter
Ta=Tessa
Gree-Lok's go

Devmaar
2010-10-07, 12:43 PM
Gree-Lok Charges forward and strikes with a wild flurry of blows.
(using specialised swing for extra attacks)

[roll0] [roll1]
[roll2] [roll3] [roll4]
[roll5] [roll6] [roll7]
[roll8] [roll9] [roll10]
[roll11] [roll12] [roll13]
[roll14] [roll15] [roll16]

If I hit with two consecutive attacks I get another at the attack bonus of the second hit (use as many as needed)
[roll17] [roll18] [roll19]
[roll20] [roll21] [roll22]
[roll23] [roll24] [roll25]
[roll26] [roll27] [roll28]
[roll29] [roll30] [roll31]
[roll32] [roll33]

D6s only count if at least one previous attack has hit.

Krull
2010-10-07, 01:24 PM
Gree-Lok smashes the monster after if fails to grasp him with its teeth.
Grid

...................G......................
...................K......................
...............H Tk V C Ta............
G=Gree-Lok
K=Kirr
H=Huntsil
Tk=Teak
V=Valerie
C=Carter
Ta=Tessa
Carter's go

vollmond
2010-10-10, 01:43 AM
Teak sighs. More violence. She wouldn't shy away from it, but it also gave her no pleasure when the target was a mindless creature of any kind... She grimaces and starts sprouting fur as she disappears from view.

I'll assume I de-shaped after the last encounter, and also assume the monster is still alive when teak goes (seems unlikely. horrible init roll.)
Standard: shapeshift (leopard)

For future reference, does this setting have dinosaurs?

mrcarter11
2010-10-10, 08:59 AM
Carter sighs at another single opponent. This time he decides to engage it himself. He rushes forward, nearing the creature and stops a mere 10 feet from it, at which time, his chain comes spinning through the air at the creature, a very dark, infernal looking energy surrounds the chain in its flight.
Move action to close distance.
Attack: [roll0]
Damage [roll1]
Nether Damage [roll2]

Krull
2010-10-10, 09:23 AM
carters chain tares at the monster and it it looks minorly wounded.
grid
.................G........................
.....................C....................
...................K......................
...............H Tk V....Ta............
G=Gree-Lok
K=Kirr
H=Huntsil
Tk=Teak
V=Valerie
C=Carter
Ta=Tessa
Huntsil's go

Dire Reverend
2010-10-10, 03:07 PM
http://roleplay.evilleagueofvillains.com/ANCHENTTEMPOLEGRID.png
(You may have to refresh the image)

I am going to roll knowledge checks for Information about our opponent. PM me the results.
[roll0] Arcana
[roll1] History
[roll2] Planes
[roll3] Religion

Wizibirb
2010-10-10, 03:30 PM
Really busy this weekend so going with a bare minimum post... apologies

charge the monster and attack

Attack - (+2 for charge)
[roll0]

Damage -
[roll1]

If 10 or more damage free trip attempt.

[roll2]

If trip free attack

[roll3]

[roll4]

Krull
2010-10-11, 11:17 AM
The creature bites Huntsil for 12 damage as he charges.
none of the attacks hit.
Teaks go.

vollmond
2010-10-11, 11:40 AM
Teak sighs. More violence. She wouldn't shy away from it, but it also gave her no pleasure when the target was a mindless creature of any kind... She grimaces and starts sprouting fur as she disappears from view.

Copied and expanded.

Standard: shapeshift (leopard)
Move: to O9