PDA

View Full Version : Out of print RPG books?

Guinea Anubis
2010-09-12, 07:03 PM
So I am trying to find an out of print RPG book. The one I am trying to find is Rippers for Savage worlds and I called every brick and mortar store around and then look on ebay and saw that none are for sale right now. So does anyone know of a good place I could look or call to try and find a copy of this book?

InaVegt
2010-09-13, 01:47 AM
You can get it here (http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0976360136/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1284360381&sr=8-1&condition=new), but it ain't going to be cheap.

Romanes eunt do
2010-09-13, 02:36 AM
Try bookfinder.com. I found a used copy that's $30 cheaper than the new one, if you're willing to put up with a scuffed cover and a penciled-in name.

But I suppose it's all moot, as the cheapest copy of Rippers happens to be the used one on Amazon. Don't mind me, then. :smallwink: Still, Bookfinder is very useful for checking prices at lots of sites at once. I got a nice deal on my nearly new, intact D&D 4.0 books (oh and some schoolbooks too, but do you really want to hear about my biography of St. Augustine? :smallbiggrin: ).

Happy hunting.