PDA

View Full Version : Correcting Typos in Past/Previous Comics

Neftren
2010-09-12, 08:44 PM
Apologies in advance if this has already been covered on a thread. The search function is not as robust as I believe everyone would like.

Anyway, I was reading through some of the older comics, and came across a typo in OotS #276 (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0276.html), in which the story of the Snarl's entrapment is described in detail. In Panel 7 (2nd to Last), Girard exclaims the following:

Actually, I'm pretty sure that's excatly what what will happen. Isn't that right, Soon?

{scrubbed}

It should read "exactly" no? Absolutely no offense intended. I love the comic. Seriously. :smallbiggrin:

NerfTW
2010-09-12, 08:53 PM
That comic was posted over three years ago.

Most typos have long since been found and fixed for the print versions. That typo has been mentioned over, and over, and over, and over. There are thousands of readers. Any typo is usually found within minutes of posting the comic. Unless it's within the last week or so, there's no point in pointing out a typo.

Neftren
2010-09-12, 09:04 PM
I probably should have added "Policy" somewhere in the title. Eh, just wasn't sure if typos were fixed for posted comics. Eh.

tassaron
2010-09-13, 12:59 AM
The Giant doesn't fix errors (textual or otherwise) in the online comic unless it's the latest strip and it gets reported quickly. Most are fixed in the print editions.