PDA

View Full Version : Superpowers/special items you would pick? :D

Cherubim
2010-09-14, 06:22 AM
Hello fellow playgrounders, I need your help :smallamused:

I'm currently planing a heavy homebrew and powergaming oriented meta-roleplaying campaign for a 3.5 game in which my players will play themselves in.

My players will be able to each pick a superpower and a special item in the beginning. Since each continent will be having 3 champions, for a total of 12 powers/items I need to think of, I'd like to see what you guys would pick.
To give you an example, one of my players insists on being like Wolverine, which will give him fast healing, enhanced physical attributes and senses as power, and of course an adamantium skeleton +claws as item.Maybe a stylish leatherjacket too :P

Considering that my players WILL fight some of the other champions,any especially mean and frustrating combination gets extra points :smallbiggrin:

dsmiles
2010-09-14, 07:00 AM
Actually, Bullseye's power of 'never' missing, combined with infrared goggles, a high-powered .50 calibre sniper rifle, and an ability to blend into shadows seamlessly seems like a WIN to me.

Morph Bark
2010-09-14, 07:05 AM
Invulnerability + elasticity. Make yourself into a living prison! Item to go with that? Pills that reinforce the immune system, so that nobody will try think of attacking your from within with diseases that won't be able to be cured since your skin is impenetrable.

Fax Celestis
2010-09-14, 09:04 AM
Actually, Bullseye's power of 'never' missing, combined with infrared goggles, a high-powered .50 calibre sniper rifle, and an ability to blend into shadows seamlessly seems like a WIN to me.

My Gordon Freeman superpower sees Bullseye's superpower and reloads from the last quicksave.

My super power is save points.

Esser-Z
2010-09-14, 09:07 AM
My Gordon Freeman superpower sees Bullseye's superpower and reloads from the last quicksave.

Fax is a Yeti?

dsmiles
2010-09-14, 09:09 AM

I see your Gordon Freeman and raise you GOD.
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/2742/morganfreemangod.jpg
Pun intended.