PDA

View Full Version : Belivable Dragon Stories

LordShotGun
2010-09-15, 03:36 PM
First off as a warning, this thread concerns both my character AND my personal intrests. I am trying to make a half dragon character using some homebrewed dragon "class" levels and I kinda want some inspriation on backstory.

I wanted to know if anyone had some good stories concerning dragons? I would prefer it to be from the dragon's perspective but in general I am just trying to see what some people have done with a creature that is pretty much a demi god at later ages.

Have any of the official books had anything like this? I flipped through dracomicon at a bookstore but I did not buy it so I don't know if that has anything like what I am looking for.

I remember someone posting a link to their backstory as a kobold and the story consisted of a bronze dragon taking it on himself to civilize the kobold tribe from the steal, raid and kill mentality into a more advanced existance.

So anything like that would be exellent and it does not have to do just with dnd. If anyone has read "Age of Fire" by EE Knight then anything like that would be awesome as well (look the series up, you won't be disappointed).

Heck, even if you know a good fan fiction, put it here.