PDA

View Full Version : The New World?

Temuchin
2010-09-15, 07:58 PM
Hey all. So, you're all probably sick of this by now, and I can't blame you. If I'd been here as long as some of you have, I'd probably be sick of it too. But I'm a newbie, just found the site pretty recently. I love OotS, but am also really, REALLY interested in the New World series of gaming articles that Mr. Burlew has up here. However, I can't help but notice that it seems to end rather abruptly. Is there anything else out there about the proposed setting? Did he ever finish the series of articles? Has the whole thing been abandoned for years, only to be occasionally reanimated by solitary necromancers who, like myself, have stumbled into it and wish to cling to the last bits of life from the long-dead corpse?

Is this thing even on?

~Temuchin

Innis Cabal
2010-09-15, 08:05 PM
He shut it down to focus on the comic. So it won't return any time in the near or distant future.

Temuchin
2010-09-15, 08:28 PM
That's a shame. As much as I enjoyed the setting he was building, I enjoyed hearing about the process behind it even more. Whenever I world-build, I'm always so scattered and uncoordinated - it was a real pleasure to watch it happen and be in his mind as it did.

Anyway, thanks for the quick response. I'll go back into my hidey-hole now (or maybe, just maybe, stick around and actually contribute a bit :smallsmile:)

~Temuchin