PDA

View Full Version : The Aussies are coming! The Aussies are coming! (Maryland mini-meetup)

Zeb The Troll
2010-09-17, 02:28 AM
Okay, it's really only one Aussie, Anuan, but he'll be in Maryland on the weekend of October 1-3 and would like to get to meet some Playgrounders from the area.

If anyone would like to drop by that weekend, let me and/or Alarra know and we'll see what we can arrange. If we can get a handful of folks interested, maybe we'll hit up the Maryland RenFest? It's a thought.

We have lots of games and can play host, we just need you, the Playgrounders, to show up and say hello!

So whaddaya say, eh?

Serpentine
2010-09-17, 02:34 AM
Bwahahaha- oh :smallfrown: Bye Annie!

Alarra
2010-09-18, 01:37 AM
It'll be fun! Surely someone would like to come hang out with us!

Krade
2010-09-19, 01:38 AM

I would love to, but I am moving to a new apartment on those exact days (and I'm a fair distance West, but that's less of a problem:smallwink:). Do try and have loads good happy fun times.

RabbitHoleLost
2010-09-19, 01:46 AM
I'd love to come visit you all, but there's no way Sunshine'll make it all the way over.
Or that I could afford it.

arguskos
2010-09-19, 01:55 AM
I'd love to, but I actually have class at the time. :smallsigh:

Haruki-kun
2010-09-19, 04:55 PM
I'd love to come visit you all, but there's no way Sunshine'll make it all the way over.
Or that I could afford it.

This. I wonder if I'll ever make it to a meet-up. :smallfrown:

Anuan
2010-09-22, 02:16 PM
Y'all suck. I get it, y'don't love me :smalltongue:
Zeb, Alarra, I'd be greatly interested in this Renfest <.< And learning to play a game or two, if you can be patient enough to handle my poor memory and lack of experience.

Argus, I'm actually in Ohio at the moment, so if you've got a couch for me to crash on I could probably come up for a few days before heading to Trolltimore.

Bwahahaha- oh :smallfrown: Bye Annie!

You keep calling me this :smallannoyed::smallsigh: It is most unpleasant. Continuing to do so will ensure that I refer to you only as Naga instead of Serp.

Dallas-Dakota
2010-09-22, 05:14 PM
It is a very catchy name.:smallamused:

RabbitHoleLost
2010-09-22, 07:19 PM
Y'all suck. I get it, y'don't love me :smalltongue:
Zeb, Alarra, I'd be greatly interested in this Renfest <.< And learning to play a game or two, if you can be patient enough to handle my poor memory and lack of experience.

Argus, I'm actually in Ohio at the moment, so if you've got a couch for me to crash on I could probably come up for a few days before heading to Trolltimore.

You keep calling me this :smallannoyed::smallsigh: It is most unpleasant. Continuing to do so will ensure that I refer to you only as Naga instead of Serp.

Well, it does take some time to plan a meetup, really.
And while we knew you'd be here in the US, we didn't know when you would be where :smalltongue:

Felixaar
2010-09-22, 07:56 PM
...learning to play a game or two, if you can be patient enough to handle my poor memory and lack of experience.

The fact that he's easy to beat makes up for it.

It's amazing how effective politely asking people to stop can be.