PDA

View Full Version : 3.0 to 3.5 conversion help?

Dimers
2010-09-18, 01:43 AM
Is there in GitP a collected list of specific changes between 3.0 and 3.5? The "Accessory Update Booklet" (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/20030718a) mentions the overall patterns, but doesn't get into details.

It's a question I'm sure I've seen here before, but now it applies to my group ... :smallsmile: I don't have enough ranks in Search (forum) to find a thread on the topic, though; I humbly apologize for the bother, and thank you if you can turn up something useful.

BobVosh
2010-09-18, 01:59 AM
I somewhat doubt this forum has those, have you tried search: Wizard forums?

I mainly doubt this one has it since OotS seems to be newer than 3.5. Just barely.

hamishspence
2010-09-18, 02:49 AM
OoTS is still a 3.5 comic at the moment.

I think there are some threads that mention the major difference (removal of partial actions, merging of some feats and skills, DR changes, creature type and subtype changes.

The SRD has most of the 3.5 rules- but doesn't specify exactly what has changed between editions.

ericgrau
2010-09-18, 03:32 AM
After skimming that booklet I think using it in combination with the SRD (www.d20srd.org) should work just fine.

I would suggest that at least one person in your group buy the actual 3.5 PHB and MM. Maybe the whole group could pitch in.