PDA

View Full Version : Model United Nations (MUNitp)

Jera
2010-09-20, 06:38 PM
Welcome to MUNitp.

This is for delegates of the Model United Nations, at both the High School and University level, to come together, share ideas, and help work out particular problems they are having with their current position papers and draft resolutions.

Hopefully with out collective work we can get every member of the MUNitp to qualify for the Nations MUN conference in New York.

Haruki-kun
2010-09-21, 01:49 PM
Oh.... MUN, I miss that. It was a lot of fun.

Too bad I hit the age gap where I'm no longer allowed in. :smallfrown:

Roland St. Jude
2010-09-21, 01:51 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: On a forum where discussion of politics is a broadly prohibited topic, this thread is going to be dicey at best and probably lead a bunch of unsuspecting people into trouble. But proceed... :smallamused:

Haruki-kun
2010-09-21, 02:11 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: On a forum where discussion of politics is a broadly prohibited topic, this thread is going to be dicey at best and probably lead a bunch of unsuspecting people into trouble. But proceed... :smallamused:

Er....

*hides*

*walks out of thread*

I was never here. :smalltongue:

Jera
2010-09-21, 02:28 PM

Sorry, I wasn't thinking about the prohibition on politics when I created this thread. MUN, while it is a high school and college program for better understanding the world, it's better understanding the world through politics so it might be better just to lock the thread.