PDA

View Full Version : Effects of abominations (3.5)

Balor01
2010-09-24, 06:43 AM
I am making an abomination-based campaign, where a multitude of these are warped into a generic D&D world.
All of these will affect the environment they live in, but for some I am a bit confused what their effects should be. I'll describe this below:

* Anaxim - ?
* Atropal - "infects" the area w. negative energy, etheral and incorporeal undead warp in, already existing undead are attracted to it ...
* Chichimec -?
* Dream Larva - ?
* Hecatoncheires - ?
* Infernal - ?
* Phaethon - volcanoes detonate in an area, fire elementals and fire-related creatures are swarming to the abomination.
* Phane - time flows strangely in an area. Creatures mature extremely fast, do not age or change their age in forward and backward leaps.
* Xixecal - unnatural winter grasps the land, cold elemental and cold-related creatures are swarming to the abomination.

There are some, whos' effects I have great difficulties to determine. Any ideas regarding how the other abominations would reshape their environment is much appreciated.

hamishspence
2010-09-24, 06:54 AM
Elder Evils basically has this: "signs" which warp the world as the Elder Evil grows in power or proximity.

Abominations as "lesser Elder Evils" with a Sign limited to a small area, that does not grow in power (unless maybe the number of Abominations in that area exceeds a certain amount) might work well.