Wolf companion

TN (may change to NG)

STR 9
DEX 10
CON 11
INT 15
WIS 24
CHA 9

Trait: uncivilized (-1 diplomacy for +1 handle animal)

Feats:
Heavy armor proficiency (my one semi-flavor feat, I have an inherited set of wild dragonhide full plate)
Natural spell

Taking Craft Wondrous Item at next level per group request.

Wolf companion

I'm a primary caster rather than a wild-shape fighter, focused on buffing and battlefield control. I'll be taking this character probably up to level 12 or so. I'm quite happy to make her as cheesed out as the playground can suggest, as I'm the only full caster in our party of 7 and it's my job to keep the melee going.

Taking suggestions for feats, level-dips, omg you should totally get this item, etc. Anything really.

Edit: All non-setting-specific 3.5 books are allowed except for SC. Dragon Magazine is ok, online supplements are not.

grarrrg
2010-09-24, 01:16 PM
Tier 1 class.
Anthro-Bat w/druid
Max wis
Natural spell

I'd say you're doing pretty good already. Although stopping at level 12 does keep you from some of the more abusive PrCheese.

My advice? Keep on truckin.

WarKitty
2010-09-24, 01:30 PM
Tier 1 class.
Anthro-Bat w/druid
Max wis
Natural spell

I'd say you're doing pretty good already. Although stopping at level 12 does keep you from some of the more abusive PrCheese.

My advice? Keep on truckin.

Yeah I know. Our party's gonna need the cheese. Planar Shepard is out due to the book restrictions, unfortunately.:smallfrown:

mikej
2010-09-25, 04:27 AM
Ask your DM if it's okay for your inherited Armor to be Dragoncraft [Draconomicon, pg 117 ] as well. It will treat your set of Armor as medium instead of Heavy and save you the feat.

If you want to be stronger in melee i'd suggest swapping out the Wolf companion for the very popular Fleshraker, Dinosaur [MMIII]. Natural Bond [CAdv] to get rid of the negative level adjustment.

WarKitty
2010-09-25, 06:02 AM
Ask your DM if it's okay for your inherited Armor to be Dragoncraft [Draconomicon, pg 117 ] as well. It will treat your set of Armor as medium instead of Heavy and save you the feat.

If you want to be stronger in melee i'd suggest swapping out the Wolf companion for the very popular Fleshraker, Dinosaur [MMIII]. Natural Bond [CAdv] to get rid of the negative level adjustment.

PF doesn't let you swap out animal companions I don't think. That and feat-swapping isn't in play anyways (character is already in play, so what's up there is non-negotiable).

Frankly we don't need melee, we've got two fighters, a barbarian, and ranger, and a rogue. The hard part is that I'm the only full caster in the party.