PDA

View Full Version : Starcraft d20 [Project]

Edwin
2010-09-25, 01:03 PM
Hello, my fellow playgrounders.

I'm an avid starcraft fan. I played the original game, I played brood wars, I was in the SCII beta (lucky me), and now I play SCII itself. Quite a bit. I love it.

However, I also love tabletop gaming, especially the d20 system, or variations thereof. And now, after I've scorched the internet looking for it, I've come to realize that a good, complete, and balanced d20, or variation thereof, Starcraft system simply doesn't exist. If you ask me, that's one hell of a void in the repertoire of d20. That, or I suck at googling.

Now, being only a part time homebrewer, with little experience in anything but creature creation under my belt, the task that seemed the only real solution to my problem, to this void, appeared rather daunting.

So I reach out to you, inhabitants of the homebrew forum. Any other Starcraft fans out there willing to cooperate in building some sort of system that'll allow us to play in the SC universe? Or perhaps nod me towards such a thing.. Stupid googling skills.

Halna LeGavilk
2010-09-26, 02:16 AM
You could try using Rogue Trader. It's gritty, has rules for space marines, and you can use Eldar for Protoss and Tyranids for Zerg.