PDA

View Full Version : (3.5) The Knights of Ebon Hold, DEATHKNIGHT CLASS COMING SOON!

THEONEBOGGIE
2010-09-25, 06:59 PM
I am currently working on a base/prestige class called the Ebon Knight. For anyone who has played World of Warcraft, you'll know what I'm talking about, for those who don't, no worries, I'm adding my own twist on the class and special rules for being one. (and yes, Ebon Knights are Deathknights, they are just way more orderly... somewhat...) Ask any questions you want about the class, I'll answer to the best of my abilities.

(please no comments on how someone else made one, or that stole this idea or something like that if you find something on GITP similar... this is my own design and I don't wanna be called out on it.)

Realms of Chaos
2010-09-25, 08:10 PM
Umm... Yay? :smallconfused:

Most people around here see PEACH in the title and we expect to find something to PEACH. What are we supposed to PEACH here? Why are you putting this up before the actual class itself?

I'm looking forward to it, mind you, but it seems like you could've just as easily given us this preface when you posted up the entire class.

Innis Cabal
2010-09-25, 08:18 PM
Any question we want. Ok...where is it?

THEONEBOGGIE
2010-09-26, 04:36 PM
lol, ok my bad. I'm a bit new to posting home brew things on the forums. I assumed PEACH being something you just post for respectful questions and comments. Anyway i'm half way done with the class and will post it soon, I'd give it roughly a week. In the mean time i'll remove the PEACH from the title for now and update the post when i'm finished. My apologies.