PDA

View Full Version : [3.PF] Necessary Items

bartman
2010-09-25, 09:10 PM
I've got a Pathfinder game coming up soon, and I would like to ask for some help with some items that would be fun and/or necessary. We are starting off at level 10, using the pathfinder rules, with 3.0/3.5 classes/items allowed with DM discretion (She is pretty lenient). Homebrew items are allowed, once again, with DM permission.

I will be playing a 1 Cloistered Cleric/7 Pathfinder Rogue/2 Swordsage. I have the cleric in there to fuel my animal and knowledge devotion feats, and do not really feel like using nightsticks, since I feel it is a broken rule.

I have 62000 gp available to spend. I am planning on getting the stat boosting items, but aside from that, I am open to other suggestions.

EDIT: Useful items would be anything that increases Sneak Attack, or things that would be useful as a swordsage, since I am planning on going CC1/PR10/SS9 in the end

Dusk Eclipse
2010-09-25, 09:58 PM
Some of the manouber granting items should be useful.... A ring of Diamond mind with saphire nightmare blade and an enchament bonus to saves or AC might be useful....

There is an enchantment for weapons (assassination I think) that adds a d6 to sneaks attacks, might be worthwhile.

hmmm I can't think of anymore atm.