PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Ranged Attacks

Exthalion
2010-09-26, 07:47 PM
I am building a character for a d20 Bleach game. I am focusing on the Projectile Attribute.

Now, this is a more general question, but is there any way to perform more then one ranged attack per round? Like a ranged version of cleave?

gomipile
2010-09-26, 08:21 PM
Well, it looks like Bleach D20 uses the normal SRD rules for the most part, so iterative attacks are there if you have 6 or more base attack.

Also, there is Rapid Shot, found here:http://www.d20srd.org/srd/feats.htm#rapidShot

Also, Two Weapon Fighting works for one handed ranged weapons.

Exthalion
2010-09-26, 08:29 PM
Thank you. The problem is I do 20d6+11 damage and have 3 iterative attacks with opponents treated as flatfooted.

So I am trying to find a way to hit multiple things since that will overkill most things.

gomipile
2010-09-26, 08:45 PM
I think you are misunderstanding iterative attacks. Each attack in a full attack can be against a different target.

From the SRD:

Full Attack
If you get more than one attack per round because your base attack bonus is high enough, because you fight with two weapons or a double weapon or for some special reason you must use a full-round action to get your additional attacks. You do not need to specify the targets of your attacks ahead of time. You can see how the earlier attacks turn out before assigning the later ones.

The only movement you can take during a full attack is a 5-foot step. You may take the step before, after, or between your attacks.

If you get multiple attacks because your base attack bonus is high enough, you must make the attacks in order from highest bonus to lowest. If you are using two weapons, you can strike with either weapon first. If you are using a double weapon, you can strike with either part of the weapon first.

Edit: I just realized you might have meant you do that much damage per hit, rather than added up over a full attack.

Edit 2: I just read that there is a 3rd party D20 game called Darwin's World which has a feat called Rip-A-Clip which is essentially a ranged cleave. I don't know the wording on it though.

Edit 3: The spell Arrow Storm from Complete Adventurer seems like the type f thing you might be interested in. I don't know how you'd import a 4th level ranger spell into your setting, but if you find a way to do it, I think it might work for you.