PDA

View Full Version : D20 Modern questions

SilverLeaf167
2010-09-27, 12:23 AM
I'm interested in running d20 Modern for my next campaign, but I currently only have access to the SRD (which I downloaded as a PDF). However, the PDF has left me with some questions...
1. You get two feats (instead of one) at first level, but when (at what levels) do you get more of them? Do you only get the bonus feats granted by classes?
2. Where can I find the Psionic and Magic advanced classes?

Bolded questions are unanswered.

GhoulPolitician
2010-09-27, 12:31 AM
2. The psionic and magic classes are in the setting sections of the core book, the sections labeled urban arcana and agents of psi iirc. Though if you download the srd off of the wizards site in rtf psionics and magic are the first file.

relevant link: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=d20/article/msrd

Gensh
2010-09-27, 12:32 AM
1. Every third level, as usual in d20.
2. Core rulebook, chapter 9.

Savannah
2010-09-27, 12:32 AM
1) Same as D&D. You get two feats because you're assumed to be human (same reason you get one more skillpoint per level (four more at 1st level) than you would in D&D). If you're not playing a human, you should remove one of the feats and the extra skill points.

2) I think the classes you're talking about are the ones in the GM section of the book with each campaign model. I'd check and see if there are campaign models in the SRD ("Shadow Chasers", "Agents of PSI", and "Urban Arcana" are the titles of the three models). If the campaign models aren't there, or the advanced classes aren't in there, you're out of luck as far as I know.

Edit: *grumble* Ninja'd because I went and looked up the campaign model names for you.

SilverLeaf167
2010-09-27, 12:43 AM
Thanks for the help. I'll update if new questions come up.