PDA

View Full Version : AMEN 34 A Dark Begining [Nexus]

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

ThePhantom
2010-09-29, 04:13 PM
WELCOME TO AMEN!
Association of the Malicious, Evil, and Nefarious

A BRIEF HISTORY by the esteemed Lord Magtok
In the darkest pits of despair there lived a fearsome being, one made of pure malevolence, hatred, and madness. He had an equally dark and loathsome plan for our world, the formation of an organization to be known as Evil Incorporated, destined to spread his unhallowed name throughout the world, so that all might come to know and fear the one named Psyke_D.

Fortunately for the rest of us, there's already a webcomic called Evil Inc. When this was pointed out by yours truly, the members of this fledgling new organization went into a frenzy. What good could an evil organization be without a suitably original, stylish, and menacing name? All sorts of suggestions were produced, everything from Vilecom (painfully bland) to Fullbladder's Fabulous Funky Foursome (Totally incorrect, as there was at least six of us by then).

Finally, someone (and by someone I mean me) offered a suggestion even better than Evil Inc, the "Association of the Malicious, Evil, and Nefarious". Everyone immediately realized that this was by far the best name they'd ever heard of, and after a chorus of "AMEN, brother"s and nibbling on some pixies, the Association had officially begun.

Years went by after that. In-jokes were formed, members came and went, and dictators were ousted and replaced with new dictators more swiftly than Central America during the Cold War on steroids. It was a glorious time, full of wars with EVIL, The Town, France, and HALO. (All ending in AMEN victories, aside from the last one, which was more of a cease-fire stalemate thingy)

Lives were lost, promptly restored, and then lost again. Love blossomed between various Associates, dark feuds between others, and every manner of nonsense imaginable, but that chaotic energy, that "Burn it all and let the gods sort it out" attitude always came before anything else.

Sadly, these days were destined to end eventually. AMEN just couldn't keep up with HALO, GLoG, and the rest of the world, and xenophobically shut its doors upon the rest of the world. A Dark Age ensued, full of newbs posting inane nonsense and old members complaining about the newbs instead of trying to better their situation, until eventually, not even the newbs were posting anymore.

Then came hope. Most called him crazy (and they were right), others called him ridiculously optimistic, and some say he's a big smelly dragon who doesn't bathe anywhere near as much as he should (Or maybe only I say that), but everyone else called him Gordon, the new leader of AMEN. Realizing that this xenophobic age had to end, he led AMEN out of the darkness, and brought about a new age of darkness, gave us a world where AMEN is once again a serious threat. For that, we owe him our thanks. I'm still gonna stab him in the back the first chance I get, though.

THE BUILDING
You don’t want to know. The greatest minds of our time have studied AMEN’s base, only to be driven MAD by the labyrinthine, ever shifting corridors and reality-defying chambers. The base itself is sentient, and doesn’t really take kindly to smartasses trying to map it. That being said, as long as you don’t try [i]too hard to make sense of the base, it’s not difficult to find, say, the an empty bunk, the common room, the can, the lab, et cetera. Of course, there’s much more to the base than that, but I can’t tell you about it. 1) Because it would crush your little mind, and 2) because I don’t wanna.

MEMBERSHIP FORM
You don’t want to know. The greatest minds of our time have studied AMEN’s membership form, only to be driven MAD by the labyrinthine, ever shifting legalese and the reality-defying... ah, you know the drill. Just sign in blood at the bottom. Don’t worry, once you get past the legalese it’s all fairly standard. *cough*

LIST OF MEMBERS
Gordon-Phantom.
Magtok-Magtok.
Jack-Murkus.
The Moff-Moff Chumley
Rot-Vampire Rot
Becky-BR
Darcy-HT
Xavier-Billtodamax
Ilpholin-Reinholdt

OOC NOTES & RULES
For the sake of variety, these rules will be listed in the form of Russian reversals. Wanna know why? Because I WAS BORED.

In Soviet Russia, AMEN base doesn’t destroy YOU!!
In Soviet Russia, godmodding aren’t allowed to YOU!!
In Soviet Russia, spam doesn’t post YOU!!
In Soviet Russia, t3h s3cks drop curtains on YOU!!

HOW TO JOIN
Step 1) Wander in.
Step 2) Attempt to secure a membership form from an existing member. Which is no mean feat.
Step 3) Do not, under any circumstances, read the form. No, not even then.
Step 4) Sign in blood, please! Preferably yours.
Step 5) Congratulations, you’re now in AMEN! Weekly dues are paid to the current head.

About Henchmen
Henchmen for the most part can be godmoded, however, certain henchmen are normally under one players control.

Standard henchmen attack uniform.http://zecarioca.net/Imagens2010/AMEMSoldier.png by MethosH, from the Nexus webcomic.

List of important henchmen
Rogar Head Henchman, manages the henchmen. Fights with electrostaff.
Sweetums Head Ogre Usher, most powerful fighter of henchmen. Makes the very nice fudge.
Pete Henchman of Navial business. Insane, thinks he's a pirate, always talks like one.
Mr E Spymaster of henchmen. No telling what he looks like.

VampireRot
2010-09-29, 04:34 PM
As the first post in a new thread...

Rot feasts on cake! He thanks the 343 drones and noms up some delicious blood-filled cake.

"Mmmm... This is good. HALlelujah ain't half bad. Like the drones too, good cooks."

Maxios
2010-09-29, 04:37 PM
Maxios wanders into the building.
"Hello? NEW MEMBER HERE!" he says really loud.

ThePhantom
2010-09-29, 04:38 PM
Gordon, looking a little under the weather, goes and spots Maxios.

"Hello there. Did you get sent here from the theater?"

D_Lord
2010-09-29, 04:41 PM
Crunch

Looks like HALlelujah favored cake is crunchy. And it's making the odd sound of swords grinding against one another again while it's eating.

Maxios
2010-09-29, 04:42 PM
"Uhh...no. I read about AMEN in some book, and realized it was the perfect orginization for an evil guy like me. The rest are goody-two shoes like that moronic HALO and severly moronic GLOG" Maxios told Gordon.

ThePhantom
2010-09-29, 04:43 PM
"Well, that's a aaa aaa...."

Gordon sneezes, a bolt of lightning shooting from his mouth, blasting a hole in the wall.

"First. Sorry, I seem to have caught a cold."

Maxios
2010-09-29, 04:44 PM
"Blush you." Maxios tells Gordan, all the while eyeing the whole in the wall. "Anyway, I want to join AMEN."

billtodamax
2010-09-29, 04:45 PM
Maxios may well have a mime drop from the ceiling onto him, with the intent of hugging him.

He's grinning happily, and it's likely that Maxios will need to support both of their weight.

Earl of Purple
2010-09-29, 04:45 PM
"I don't trust him. Maybe we should defenestrate him from the top floor, you know, the window overlooking the crater?" Nephrim, it should be noted, doesn't really trust anybody. Plus, she's the only person not eating cake due to lacking a sense of taste and not really needing to eat anyway. What's probably worst to Maxios, though, is the fact Nephrim is currently a human girl, about ten, with green eyes and black hair cascading down her back. Admittedly, those white silk robes encrusted with black gemstones are odd attire for a human girl of her age.

ThePhantom
2010-09-29, 04:46 PM
Gordon takes out a tissue and blows his nose.

"Well, first you have to sign the paperwork."

A henchman comes up with a wheelbarrow, full of papers.

"In blood, of course."

Maxios
2010-09-29, 04:46 PM
"GAH! What the-" Maxios says as the mime falls on him. He starts trying to shake the mime off.
"Anyway, does it have to be in my blood?" Maxios tells Gordon.

ThePhantom
2010-09-29, 04:47 PM
"No."

Gordon sniffs, and then turns to Nephrim.

"Aren't you underwater right now? I thought you left."

Maxios
2010-09-29, 04:49 PM
"Alright. Could I have a pen or something that already has blood in it?" Maxios asks Gordon.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-29, 04:49 PM
Seems a new thread is just the thing needed to attract some new members...

See, there's someone else wanting to join, and she's standing right outside the door.

Apparently she's polite enough to knock instead of just going inside. Knock knock. See?

She's wearing a short silver dress, not sparkly, just...bright...really bright. Over the dress she wears a black cloak, and on top of her black hair with silver highlights is a typically magician-y black top hat, with a silver band round the middle. She also has one of those silly black masks that goes over the eyes, hiding the top half of her face. She stares at the door with bright, excited eyes, practically jumping up and down on the spot.

"This is the place! This is the place! Yay!"

Oh, she also has a magic wand in her hands. One of the classic magician-y ones. Y'know...the little black stick with a white bi-oh, my mistake, the white bit at each end seems to have been replaced with more unusually bright silver.

billtodamax
2010-09-29, 04:50 PM
"GAH! What the-" Maxios says as the mime falls on him. He starts trying to shake the mime off.
"Anyway, does it have to be in my blood?" Maxios tells Gordon.

The shaking attempt will largely be unsuccessful, except for causing Mime joy.

WEEEEEEEEEE!

This is even better than monkey bars.

He's laughing completely silently as he hugs Maxios.

ThePhantom
2010-09-29, 04:51 PM
A henchman opens the door, hoping to avoid being used for ink.

"Welcome to AMEN, have you come to join?"

"Sorry, I don't actually have such. Just use either a knife or ask someone if they do."

Maxios
2010-09-29, 04:53 PM
Maxios stops shaking. He instead grabs a nearby pie and throws it in the mime's face :smalltongue:
He then see's a cake marked blood cake, grabs a quill from the ground, dips it in the cake, and begins to sign the forms.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-29, 04:53 PM
The Assistant nods, actually jumping now. She looks to be at least 20...just...really bubbling with energy? There's something vaguely disturbing about her rather childish behaviour, at any rate.

ThePhantom
2010-09-29, 04:55 PM
"Well, come and start sign the paperwork."

Another wheelbarrow of paper is brought up, with Gordon goes to sit down.

Earl of Purple
2010-09-29, 04:56 PM
"I am using the fact the Nexus is a network of realities to my advantage. It's easy to travel through time when you are in somewhere where all the other dimensions are so fluid. I can't tell you anything about what happens in the ruins, though; I might cause a paradox and Gara'Machoo is not my liege-lord and I don't like them. Hope you like shark fin soup, though." Basically, a plot clone.
"Oh goodie. A wizard. Can you pull a rabbit out of your hat?" Nephrim, incidently, is a being made of coalesced magic bonded to the soul of a deceased sentient being. In other words, she's an Angel. Or, since she Fell 4,000-odd years ago, a Demon.

billtodamax
2010-09-29, 04:58 PM
This is a bit more successful.

Mime brings his hands up to his face to wipe the pie off, before realising that he's no longer holding onto anything, and falling to the ground.

He wipes all of the cream (I assume) off of his face, dusts himself off, and stands up.

D_Lord
2010-09-29, 04:59 PM
That's easyer due to me. I my Omen low key but still going.

And it grabs another cake.

Maxios
2010-09-29, 05:01 PM
Maxios smiles victoriously when the mime slips off. He finishes signing the paperwork,
"Done." he tells Gordon.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-29, 05:02 PM
"Yay!" Assistant runs over to the wheelbarrow and starts reading the paperwork.

Well...okay...she's not really reading it. She's just pretending to. People always have to at least pretend to read the paperwork before signing it!

...but then Nephrim interrupts her reading.

"Nuh uh! I'm a magician's assistant, silly! Wizards don't pull rabbits out of hats!" She takes her top hat off, taps it with her wand and pulls out...erm...

Okay...

She's pulled out what appears to be a bomb with rabbit ears attached. She taps the fuse with her wand, lighting it, giggles, and tosses it at Nephrim. "Isn't it a cute little bunny?"

ThePhantom
2010-09-29, 05:03 PM
"Go'd. I'll introduce you to the folks here when the other newby finishes."

Gordon blows his nose again.

Maxios
2010-09-29, 05:03 PM
"Great." Maxios says victoriously.

Reinholdt
2010-09-29, 05:05 PM
Mister Squiggles, a giant dire spider who has webbed up the main entrance hall pretty good stares down at the newcomers and chitters.
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=228808069546&id=703a2bab8355236f92f56d88632225b1&index=ch1

Maxios
2010-09-29, 05:08 PM
"Gah! Spider!" Maxios says jumping back. Yes, he has aracnophobia.

Earl of Purple
2010-09-29, 05:09 PM
"Mister Squiggles, catch." Nephrim throws the cartoon bomb with rabbit ears at the giant spider. If it goes off, she doesn't care. "Very funny, girl." Yes, Nephrim still looks to be ten and she's calling somebody she doesn't know girl.

Reinholdt
2010-09-29, 05:11 PM
Mister Squiggles spits out a web at the bomb and uses it to swing the bomb over to Mime.

Hot Potato time!

Maxios
2010-09-29, 05:12 PM
Maxios ducks when the bomb sails over him.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-29, 05:13 PM
Tick tick tick, how long 'til the bunny bomb explodes?

Only the assistant pretend-reading the forms knows.

"Heeey...why do I have to sign it in blood?"

Maxios
2010-09-29, 05:14 PM
"I'd use the blood cake's juices. That's what I did." Maxios tells the assitant, still ducking.

ThePhantom
2010-09-29, 05:15 PM
"Tradition, and its a classic evil thing."

Gordon sneezes again, another bolt of lightning goes flying. It might hit the bomb.

Maxios
2010-09-29, 05:16 PM
"Grah!" Maxios ducks under the lightning. A bit hits his hair, and lights it on fire. Frantically, he begins to pat his head and roll on the ground.

billtodamax
2010-09-29, 05:23 PM
Mime, thinking quickly, bats the bomb back at Mr. Squiggles with a mimed bat.

Back to the person that threw it at you! He's getting more devious by the second. It must be all the bad influences in this place.

Maxios
2010-09-29, 05:24 PM
The fire in his hair goes out, and Maxios gets back up, and brushes all the dust and dirt of his clothes.

Reinholdt
2010-09-29, 05:25 PM
Well that's just mean!
Mister Squiggles bats it out of the way with a leg and towards Maxios.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-29, 05:25 PM
And then the lightning strikes the bomb in midair...boom.

"Aww! Bunny didn't make anyone go boom!"

Assistant sighs and taps the form with her wand, making her name appear...in blood...just...blood that somehow came from the wand.

Her name appears to be "Bell".

Earl of Purple
2010-09-29, 05:26 PM
"It can be annoying if you don't have blood. I do, but it's technically ichor." There's a difference. Blood is made of cells, ichor is made of magic. Unless it's in a drink.

Maxios
2010-09-29, 05:29 PM
"Gah!" Maxios yells as lightning hits the bomb, that was just a foot from his face.

happyturtle
2010-09-29, 05:29 PM
"Mime! We don't blow up Mister Squiggles!" Moff says indignantly, with a scolding finger. And then he turns to Mister Squiggles. "Mister Squiggles! We don't blow up our Mime! You both should be ashamed of yourselves! Next time, you'd better remember to send the bomb where it belongs." At Gordon. Of course.

ThePhantom
2010-09-29, 05:31 PM
"Sorry."

Gordon gets back up, and looks at the paperwork to get the names.

So, Bell, and Maxios, time for introductions. The spider is Mr. Squiggles. The little girl is Nephrim, and I don't know what's the mime's name. I'm Gordon, the person currently in charge here, and the monster in the cloak is something you don't want to talk to at the risk of being wiped out from existence.

billtodamax
2010-09-29, 05:31 PM
Mime looks downand kicks the floor a couple of times, guiltily.

He walks over to Mr. Squiggles and holds out a hand to shake.

Maxios
2010-09-29, 05:33 PM
"All right. Mind if I get a tour of this base?" Maxios asks Gordon.

Reinholdt
Mister Squiggles chitters in shame. Or possibly indignation. I'm not really sure. I don't speak spider. He'll put a clawed foot in Mime's hand. I think that's a shake.

He does rotate a third of his eyes to look at Maxios and the other third to look at Bell. Despite, I believe, the inability to rotate eyes. His mouth drips poison as his fangs clack together.

Gnrlshrimp
"...Mister Squiggles?" Bell's eyes widen and she gasps, "That is such a cute name!" And she charges straight at the spider, leaping towards him in an attempt to glomp the giant creepy spider.

Maxios
2010-09-29, 05:34 PM
Maxios shudders when he sees the spider looking at him.

billtodamax
2010-09-29, 05:36 PM
Mime will shake the clawed foot up and down slowly, twice.

He'll then throw his arms wide, expecting the spider to want a hug.

ThePhantom
2010-09-29, 05:37 PM
"Sure. Mind you, this may take a while."

Gordon opens a door, and sees its a broom closet.

"Wrong door."

Gordon opens another door.

"Shall we go?"

Reinholdt
2010-09-29, 05:38 PM
Mister Squiggles is group hugged by Bell and Mime. It's ok. He's generally used to it. Ilpholin hugs and glomps him all the time. He chitters happily.

The speakers in the room crackle to life.
Statement: Membership roster updated.
Greetings: Welcome to the Association of the Malicious, Evil, and Neferious.
Query: Would you like cake?

Maxios
2010-09-29, 05:39 PM
"Okay. Cake would be nice." Maxios tells the speakers.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-29, 05:42 PM
Ooh! New thing talking!

Bell lets go of Mister Squiggles.

"Caaaake! Do you have any exploding cake?"

Maxios
2010-09-29, 05:42 PM
"I like red velvet cake." Maxios tells the speaker.

Reinholdt
2010-09-29, 05:44 PM
An AMEN drone brings in the cake menu.
http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=254869385752&id=f41fde5360e26e8eb2f8f54778dc918d

Blood Cake
Fudge Cake
Rum Cake
Vodka Cake
Rum & Vodka Cake
Distilled Shadow Cake
Cake specifically designed to be lit on fire before being eaten
Chocolate Cake
Cheese Cake

Statement: There is no exploding cake or red velvet cake on the menu at this time.
Query: Add exploding cake to the menu?
Query: Add red velvet cake to the menu?

Maxios
2010-09-29, 05:45 PM
"Cheese cake is fine." Maxios tells the speakers.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-29, 05:47 PM
"Add exploding cake!" Bell then describes how to make it. Seems pretty normal...until she gets to the gunpowder...and...honey?

Ah well, seems that's the sort of cake she likes.

Earl of Purple
2010-09-29, 05:50 PM
Nephrim resorts to her natural form. Partially because she wishes to startle the new people and partly because her wings need a stretch. In this form, she appears to be an androgenous, angelic child with wings covered in snow-white feathers, shoulder-length blonde hair nearing white and eyes like bottomless pools of whiteness with no iris or pupil yet a definate hint of cruelty. "It's good to get the wings out every so often."

Reinholdt
2010-09-29, 05:52 PM
A Guilty Spark brings Maxios cheesecake while a second one begins making exploding cake.

Confirmation: Exploding Cake has been added to the menu.
Statement: Fresh Exploding Cake shall be ready in 1204 seconds.
Request: Please enjoy the music while you wait.

HALlelujah plays music! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD3v1B_aXw0)

((deadtime for foods))

Maxios
2010-09-29, 05:52 PM
"What the-" Maxios says seeing Nephrim's transformation.
"You know, after the beast incident I whould have thought nothing would surprise me." he mutters to himself

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-29, 05:53 PM
"1204 seconds? That's...um...how long is that?" She asks, looking confused. She turns around, waiting for someone to answer her question but- "Oooh! You have pretty wings!"

Maxios
2010-09-29, 05:56 PM
Maxios hungrily begins eating his cheesecake, done in a minute.
"That was good." He says.
He turns to Gordon, "Alright, now let's go." And he walks through the door Gordon opened.

Earl of Purple
2010-09-29, 05:57 PM
"Do not touch the wings." Bell may feel an urge not to touch the wings as Nephrim blasts her with a magical suggestion. It's resistable, unless you're really weak willed; Nephrim just wants to see how suggestible Bell is.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-29, 05:59 PM
Bell shrugs, "I wasn't gonna touch them anyway, silly. I used to do this trick with a bird in a cage, and I read a book, and it said that you had to be really gentle with them, otherwise their wings would get damaged! And I wouldn't want to damage your wings! That'd be mean." So...um...maybe it worked?

Kinda hard to tell, isn't it?

happyturtle
2010-09-29, 06:00 PM
:smallyuk: "Eww, who would want to?" Moff says, even though the suggestion wasn't sent to him. Honestly, the idea of touching a demonic child's wings is too creepy even for Moff.

ThePhantom
2010-09-29, 06:00 PM
Gordon heads through the door, and goes to show Maxios the henchmen barrack, and then moves to the armory.

"Here's the armory, where we keep the majority of the weapons."

The room is huge, and full of swords, spears, guns, missiles, and other weapons.

Maxios
2010-09-29, 06:04 PM
In the armory, Maxios picks up an energy sword and a laser pistol. "In case of an attack. Plus, I don't have any weapons." he explains to Gordon.

Earl of Purple
2010-09-29, 06:06 PM
"For 500 years, lots of people wanted to touch my wings. But that was before the War. Nobody was allowed near the Choir during the War because we were deemed too precious to lose. I remain the only Chorister to have Fallen, even though 4,000 years have passed since then." That, obviously, was when she was an Angel and not a Demon.

Maxios
2010-09-29, 06:10 PM
Maxios accidently fires the laser, which may or may not hit a no-name passing henchman.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-29, 06:12 PM
Bell yawns, not really paying attention to Nephrim. "Boooring!" She wanders off in search of someone less boring, and swiftly ends up finding the tv...

Yeah, she's gonna be watching that thing for a while if no one interrupts her.

ThePhantom
2010-09-29, 06:13 PM
Gordon ducks, while the laser hits the henchman.

"Careful, you could blow us all to bits! I think its best we move on."

(deadtime for a while)

Reinholdt
2010-09-29, 06:17 PM
Bell yawns, not really paying attention to Nephrim. "Boooring!" She wanders off in search of someone less boring, and swiftly ends up finding the tv...

Yeah, she's gonna be watching that thing for a while if no one interrupts her.

Well a guilty spark arrives with her cake!
Exploding cake!
Yummy stuff.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-29, 06:20 PM
"Yay! Cake!" Bell takes the cake and puts her top hat over it, then taps the hat.

Boom!

She removes the hat, revealing the splattered remains of the cake, still entirely on the plate somehow. Apparently you're supposed to explode the cake before eating it. She grins and tucks into the exploded mess.

Earl of Purple
2010-09-29, 06:22 PM
"I'd comment, but I haven's seen anything so mad in my 5,000 years. Give me the recipe." Nephrim's got quite a lot of mind-control in the last sentence; still resistable, but only with really good mental shielding or pure stubborness.

Maxios
2010-09-29, 06:22 PM
Gordon ducks, while the laser hits the henchman.

"Careful, you could blow us all to bits! I think its best we move on."

(deadtime for a while)

"Alright." Maxios sighs seeing Gordon dead time, and begins to look at all the diffrent weapons and gadgets.

VampireRot
2010-09-29, 06:31 PM
"WAIT A MINUTE! We have an armory!? And no one told me?! I've been hurting for a weapon for ages!"

That would be Rot. The red-eyed vampire is dressed in a fancy velvet cape and a black suit. He pushes past anyone and everyone to get into the armory, where he begins sorting through weapons with glee.

"We got any of them 'futuristic' weapons? You know, lightsabres, energy swords, that kinda stuff?"

Rot holds up a heavy crossbow and a bandoleer full of 4-inch long bolts. He nods in acceptance and stores it... in hammerspace. :smallconfused: The vampire ignores the new members.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-29, 06:31 PM
"The weird robot thingy has the recipe. Go bother it. I'm busy eating!" Indeed she is. Everything she says sounds a little odd at the moment, what with all the sticky honey in the cake, making it a little hard to talk.

Maxios
2010-09-29, 06:33 PM
"WAIT A MINUTE! We have an armory!? And no one told me?! I've been hurting for a weapon for ages!"

That would be Rot. The red-eyed vampire is dressed in a fancy velvet cape and a black suit. He pushes past anyone and everyone to get into the armory, where he begins sorting through weapons with glee.

"We got any of them 'futuristic' weapons? You know, lightsabres, energy swords, that kinda stuff?"

Rot holds up a heavy crossbow and a bandoleer full of 4-inch long bolts. He nods in acceptance and stores it... in hammerspace. :smallconfused: The vampire ignores the new members.

"Hello. I'm a new member" Maxios tells Rot.

Earl of Purple
2010-09-29, 06:33 PM
"Great. Somebody else resistant to mind control." Nephrim then wanders to where the armoury is and looks around for a nice dagger. Maybe a shortsword; something so that if necessary she can fight in melee.

VampireRot
2010-09-29, 06:44 PM
"Name's Rot. Vampire."

Rot picks up a strange little grip. That's all it is. He ponders over it for a second, before apparently clicking a button. Two blue blades of energy (http://www.haloreachers.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Energy-sword.jpg) shoot out of the sides. Rot whistles, impressed.

"Cool. Dem future people sure know how to make a weapon..."

The vampire waves over a random henchman. Who will be represented with the color... MediumTurquoise!

"Yes, sir?"

"Yeah, just stay right THERE!"

After a loud SWISH!, MediumTurquoise groans and falls over. That usually happens once you get stabbed with an energy sword. Rot runs a finger over the blood covering a blade of energy and licks it off.

"Mmm. Not too cloned, must've been a newbie henchie. Shame. Now he won't ever taste as good. Sword works fine though."

Rot turns his head toward Maxios, wondering what his reaction would be.

Maxios
2010-09-29, 06:51 PM
"Ah. A vampire. What every evil group needs!" Maxios says happily.

VampireRot
2010-09-29, 07:01 PM
"Damn straight."

Rot twirls his energy sword and presses the button, dissipating the blade. He tosses the grip back in the pile and begins sorting through it again.

"Cool, but not totally my style. Now these..."

The vampire lifts a regular steel longsword and a wicked, serrated dagger out of the weapons. He gives them an experimental swing and pokes at MediumTurquiose's corpse. The vampire, approving of the old weapons, stores them in hammerspace. The henchman's corpse is soon dragged out and his consciousness is placed in a perfect clone in AMEN's cloning bays.

Earl of Purple
2010-09-29, 07:01 PM
"We also have two demons, including myself, a giant spider, a dragon, a cyborg, a nymph-drow-thing, a hollow man, several clones of an annoying person and a shadowcaster, but I haven't seen her for a while. Oh, and an evil AI, but I believe you met that already. You're our first normal human. Unless you aren't normal." Nephrim doesn't seem to care much as she lists this out. She's too busy looking at the ornate dagger she's found. It has a black opal set into the pommel, the hilt is wrapped with tanned (the leather-making process) human skin for grip, the blade is straight with a serrated edge and the guard has been designed to resemble a pair of feathered wings.

Maxios
2010-09-29, 07:03 PM
"That's interesting Nephrim." Maxios says, beginning to look at the weapons and gadgets again. He picks up a camera, and takes a picture of Rot, a picture of Nephrim, and then ones of all the weapons and gadgets.

Earl of Purple
2010-09-29, 07:06 PM
"I could introduce you to the other demon, if you want. He's the only person here I fully trust." But I would advise against trusting him; Nephrim mind-controls him into obedience and he'd have no qualms with betraying somebody stupid enough to trust him.

VampireRot
2010-09-29, 07:11 PM
Rot scowls at the camera. Not that it matters. I'm pretty sure not showing up in pictures as well as mirrors is one of those vampire things. But what do I know?

Maxios
2010-09-29, 07:36 PM
Maxios put the camera in his pocket, and began to look through the stuff again.

Murkus
2010-09-29, 07:41 PM
Legion undeadtimes again, blinking again. She appears to have missed three more pages.

"Goddamnit!"

She scowls at everyone. "What did I miss?"

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-29, 07:45 PM
"You missed new people joining!" Bell says, smiling at Legion. "I made the computer thingy make exploding cake!"

Murkus
2010-09-29, 07:54 PM
Legion smiles at Bell, arms still crossed. "And I guess you're one of them?" She quirks a brow. "And... how?"

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-29, 08:05 PM
"Oh, exploding cake is easy! You just make a cake with lots of gunpowder and honey in it, cook it, explode it, then eat it! It tastes great!" Bell nods at the empty plate beside her. Well...almost empty...there's a few splatters of honey on it. Amazingly, there's no trace of any exploding cake anywhere other than on the plate.

Murkus
2010-09-29, 08:12 PM
"Figures an exploding cake baker would join AMEN..." Legion mumbles, uncrossing her arms and glancing at the plate. "Is that what you do? Bake things that kill people? Or, should kill people and apparently don't?"

She taps her chin. "Or I guess you'd also have to have a shrapnel cake for it to kill people..."

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-29, 08:14 PM
Bell frowns. Does she look like she's a baker?

What, did the top hat and wand and stuff not make it clear?

"I'm a magician's assistant, dummy! Exploding cake just tastes nice! I don't know how to bake things. Just exploding cake...and exploding cookies...and normal cookies."

Murkus
2010-09-29, 08:27 PM
Legion glances at the freshly given description. "Oh. That makes more sense then. So... I guess you and your mentor are evil too?"

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-29, 08:32 PM
"Oh, my mentor's dead. He used the wrong hat and pulled out a bunny bomb instead of a rabbit. It was kinda messy."

Murkus
2010-09-29, 08:47 PM
"Bunny... bomb?" She blinks at the magician's apprentice. "Alrighty then. And you decided to hook up with AMEN?" She leans in, pretending to give a discreet whisper. "Trust me, it's pretty weird. Mostly psychopaths and schemers talking or threatening eachother."

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-29, 08:54 PM
"What, you think I didn't know that before coming here? I know what this place is like, dummy!" She tries to bop Legion lightly on the head for being so silly. "But if anyone threatens me...I'll just put a bunny bomb in their bed. Bunny bombs look so adorable before they explode! Then things get messy..."

Murkus
2010-09-29, 09:09 PM
Legion gets bopped on the head. She smiles confusedly at Bell. "O-kay then. Right. Should've guessed." The Lady crosses her arms again, giving the apprentice a weird look.

"So I guess explosions are your thing, then?"

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-29, 09:14 PM
"No. Not really. Exploding food just tastes yummy...and bunny bombs look so much cuter than real bunnies! And I can throw them at annoying people in the audience!" So they're two times better than normal bunnies!

Besides, only boring magicians use bunnies any more.

The Bushranger
2010-09-29, 09:19 PM
"Bunnies are tasty, too, when you suck the life out of them. Much better than rats."

...yup, that's Becky, slipping out of a shadow nearby, smirking, and looking the two newcomers over...

"Welcome to the Association of the Malicious, Evil and Nefarious. I'm Rebecca O'Brien, but if you call me anything but Becky, you'll get drained yourself."

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-29, 09:24 PM
"Ooooh...but if you drained me you'd get a bunny bomb in your bed!" Bell giggles at Becky, "I've never eaten a bunny before...I bet they don't taste nice! I bet they taste like rotten carrots! Rotten carrots don't taste nice."

Murkus
2010-09-29, 09:30 PM
Legion just blinks at Bell, still a little dumbfounded by her magician antics, and then turns to Becky. "Oh, neat trick."

She waves. "I'm Mary. But I'd really appreciate it if you called me Legion. I worked pretty hard for the title."

She turns to Bell. "And... I don't think I asked your name."

The Bushranger
2010-09-29, 09:32 PM
"Well, you haven't earned it with me," Becky says with a smirk at Mary/Legion, before giving Bell a very odd look.

"Did you hit your head when you feel off the intergalactic turnip truck or something?"

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-29, 09:35 PM
"Bell. Call me Bell." She grins at Becky and shakes her head. "Nope. Just never eaten a bunny before. I mean, if they eat so many carrots...what else could they possibly taste like?"

Murkus
2010-09-29, 09:38 PM
"Considering where we are, that could actually be called logical." Legion says to Bell, glancing between the others.

She briefly considers calling 'Becky' by her full name. If only in some petty scheme to get the shadow-mage to call Legion by her title.

The Bushranger
2010-09-29, 09:47 PM
That would be amusing, at least. :smalltongue:

"Silly rabbit. You aren't what you eat. Rabbits are delicious. They taste like chicken. You wouldn't know what their life-essence tastes like though."

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-29, 09:56 PM
"Why would a rabbit taste like chicken? They don't look like chickens, they don't behave like chickens, they don't even eat the same stuff as chickens! You're crazy. There's no way a rabbit tastes like chicken. Uh uh! Nooo way!" Bell seems pretty certain about this.

Well, it makes sense!

Sort of.

Actually, as her player has never eaten rabbit either, Shrimp doesn't actually know what rabbit tastes like. A lot of things do taste like chicken, despite being completely different...

"And don't call me rabbit!" Bell jumps forward and tries to give Becky a light bop on the head as well.

The Bushranger
2010-09-29, 10:00 PM
"Because, as you probably do know, or should, everything tastes like chicken.

Which begs the question of what chicken tastes lik-HEY!"

And Becky gets bopped on the head!

The pigtailed Goth-looking girl glowers. "I'll get you for that."

Murkus
2010-09-29, 10:08 PM
"She does that to everyone, I think." Legion says about the bop, waving a hand in an exasperated manner. "And, by Bell's logic, chicken tastes like chicken-feed." She blinks. "What does chicken-feed taste like?"

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-29, 10:13 PM
"For whaaaat? You called me rabbit! You started it!" Bell huffs defiantly at Becky. "If you get me, I'll get you back, 'cos we're even now!"

ThePhantom
2010-09-29, 10:17 PM
Gordon wanders back into the main room.

"Are there m're tissues here?"

He sniffs.

Maxios
2010-09-29, 10:17 PM
Maxos takes a picture on his camera of the deadtime Gordon.

The Bushranger
2010-09-29, 10:24 PM
"Better chicken feed than chicken salad," Becky sniffs and chuckles at Legion.

Then glares at Bell.

"Even? Even? I think not.

You. Touched. THE HAIR." :smallfurious:

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-29, 10:28 PM
"It's just hair, silly! 'sides, it's not like I actually messed it up at all!" And quick as a flash, she goes for another bop to the head to prove her point. Again, it won't hurt...at all...but I suspect that's not the real issue here.

This can only go badly.

The Bushranger
2010-09-29, 10:35 PM
Bop!

"OI!" :smallannoyed:

Becky now starts following the prescibed method for dealing with maniacs.
Namely, backing away slowly.
...as the shadows around her start to twitch.
"Just hair? Just hair?! This is MY hair, and only people I like get to touch it!"

ThePhantom
2010-09-29, 10:38 PM
"Like Ilpholin? Trust me, the whole boss knows about that."

Gordon blows his nose.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-29, 10:39 PM
"Awww...you're no fun! It's not like I'm ruining it or anything!" Bell sighs and turns to wander off, "Not like I'm sorta hair thief either, crazy!" And with that she runs off.

Yup. The magician's assistant who bops people and makes bunny bombs appear out of her top hat just called Becky crazy.

Crazy, huh?

The Bushranger
2010-09-29, 10:41 PM
"Hey, I'm plenty of fun! It's just that you have to get permission to touch the Hair. You have any idea how many hours I spend in the morning getting it this way?!" Becky shakes her fist at the departing Bell!

...the answer, for the record, is 'about half an hour, at most'. :smalltongue:

She then smirks at Gordon. "Oh, they do, do they? Good for them. I hope they enjoyed the show."

ThePhantom
2010-09-29, 10:43 PM
"I didn't watch, I have more than enough people to report things like that to me."

Gordon sneezes, another lightning bolt goes flying. Better duck.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-29, 10:44 PM
Bell pauses and turns back to deliver one last taunt before running off. "You're no fun at all, crazy hair woman. All I did was bop you on the head! Didn't mess up your hair at all! And you clearly don't spend enough time on it, it looks silly!"

Maxios
2010-09-29, 10:46 PM
"Gordon, you're up! Come on! Let's finish the tour!" Maxios tells the now not dead time Gordon.

The Bushranger
2010-09-29, 10:47 PM
"Sad. You missed a good show. And my hair is not -"

The lightning bolt flies right over Becky's head as she ducks!

This is electricity.

Going right over her head.

The resulting effect on her hair is obvious, and inevitable.

"...

:smallannoyed:

:smallmad:

:mad:

:furious:

AAAAAAAUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

...oh dear. I think she's gonna blow! :smalleek:

ThePhantom
2010-09-29, 10:49 PM
Gordon tries to grab Maxios' hand and run away.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. Henchmen, make sure she doesn't break anything irreplacable!"

The henchmen sigh as they get ready to serve as damage control.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-29, 10:51 PM
Bell pauses and rushes back when Becky cries out. She stops in the doorway and bursts into a fit of giggling, soon rolling on the floor, laughing madly. "You look really silly now!"

Maxios
2010-09-29, 10:52 PM
Gordon tries to grab Maxios' hand and run away.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. Henchmen, make sure she doesn't break anything irreplacable!"

The henchmen sigh as they get ready to serve as damage control.

Maxios starts to run alongside Gordon.

"Why are we running?" he asks calmly.

Moff Chumley
2010-09-29, 10:52 PM
The Moff, with a ghetto blaster over a shoulder, moonwalks through the room, blasting Rick James (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnjbMtHH1H8).

The Bushranger
2010-09-29, 10:53 PM
Run away! RUN AWAY!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg)

Gordon and Maxios, presumably, escape!

...while Bell's comment is the last straw.

And a fleeing henchman is tripped by shadows, which promptly swirl around him.

":furious:"

...and the henchman starts screaming as Becky drains him dry of life-essence. :smalleek:

Maxios
2010-09-29, 10:53 PM
Upon hearing Rick James, Maxios mutters "By the gods. You guys really are the evilest group of all evil groups."

ThePhantom
2010-09-29, 10:57 PM
"And the dude playing the bad music is the Moff. Well, one of the Moffs, he cloned himself a bunch of times and now there's a whole bunch of him running around."

Gordon heads for the labs down below.

Moff Chumley
2010-09-29, 10:58 PM
((Wait, you guys seriously don't like Rick James? If that's IC, that's all good and well, but I don't think I'm comfortable roleplaying with you guys otherwise. :smalltongue:))

Maxios
2010-09-29, 10:58 PM
"Smart guy. Just like in Star Wars." Maxios tells Gordon, still running alongside him.
"I ask you again, why are we running?"

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-29, 11:01 PM
Bell slowly stops laughing as she watches, eventually getting back to her feet. "Ooh, so that's what you mean by life essence! Why would you want to do that to someone though? It looks icky."

Moff Chumley
2010-09-29, 11:01 PM
The Moff continues moonwalking away from Becky, towards Gordon and Maxios. He sets the boombox down and attempts to high-five Maxios. First person to appreciate that. TOLD you I was a good villain, Gordy!

ThePhantom
2010-09-29, 11:02 PM
"Cause Becky has gone bezerk, and I don't want to have the life drained out of me. And here are the labs, where testing of weapons and other experiments are done."

A sound of screaming fills the air.

"Not all of it is pleasant."

(Moff, they have gone down stairs.)

Maxios
2010-09-29, 11:03 PM
"Oh. That's...unpleasement about the whole life drain thing." Maxios says nervously, still running.

The Bushranger
2010-09-29, 11:04 PM
((Nah, it's IC. :smalltongue:))

Becky, having drained the henchman into something that looks suspisciously like a Wraith-victim husk, looks rather calmer now...surprisingly so, perhaps.

...and she burps. <_<

"Becuse it's icky for them, but supremely invigourating for me," she answers Bell with a broad smirk.

ThePhantom
2010-09-29, 11:05 PM
"Exactly."

Gordon stops running.

"I think the henchmen have got her calmed down by now."

Moff Chumley
2010-09-29, 11:06 PM
"Cause Becky has gone bezerk, and I don't want to have the life drained out of me. And here are the labs, where testing of weapons and other experiments are done."

A sound of screaming fills the air.

"Not all of it is pleasant."

(Moff, they have gone down stairs.)

Are you somehow insinuating that The Moff can't moonwalk down stairs? I, sir, am offended. :smalltongue:

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-29, 11:06 PM
"Huh. You're not still angry at me, are ya?" Bell asks, wandering over to prod the victim...or what remains of the henchman, at least.

Maxios
2010-09-29, 11:07 PM
Alright then. Under the assumption Moff is next to him, Maxios gives him a high five, then takes a picture of him and the boombox on his camera.

The Bushranger
2010-09-29, 11:08 PM
The mummified remains of the victim/henchman (who is waking up screaming in a cloning tube elsewhere, quite possibly) crumples into dust when prodded. :smalleek:

"....nah. Just warn me next time before poking the hair," says Becky, trying to straighten said hair, and clearly having mellowed out now that she's, ah, fed.

Moff Chumley
2010-09-29, 11:09 PM
The picture will inevitably come out like this.
http://hunter4086.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/abe-ghetto-blaster.jpg?w=259&h=300
:smallcool:

ThePhantom
2010-09-29, 11:10 PM
(Its just a bit tricky)

"Well, at least things seem to be running smoothly. I just hope thaaa...aaaa...aaa"

Gordon sneezes again. You know what that means. Lightning bolt.

Maxios
2010-09-29, 11:10 PM
Alright.
"Good picture." Maxios says. He yawns. "Chose me to the dormitories." he tells Gordon.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-29, 11:12 PM
"YAY!" Bell appears to be quite happy to hear that, as she's now running towards Becky with a huge grin on her face. "FRIIIIIIEEEEENDS!" She shouts as she runs, leaping towards Becky at the last moment as she attempts to glomp her.

The Bushranger
2010-09-29, 11:14 PM
":eek:"

And Becky is glomped!

And falls over!

"Oi, hey! Watch it!" she protests, although she can't help but chuckle at the absurdity of it all. :smalltongue:

Moff Chumley
2010-09-29, 11:18 PM
The Moff picks up the ghetto blaster, and moonwalks back up the stairs. To Maxios, Stay phresh, man. Don't let Gordy square you up. :smalltongue:

...and returns to the main room just in time to see Becky get glomped. He'll attempt to catch Becky's eye, with a look that says If you go through with this, I will simultaneously lose all respect for you and admit that you win the universe.

:smalltongue:

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-29, 11:18 PM
"You don't have very good balance, do you?" Bell asks, staring down at Becky. "Your hair still looks silly, y'know, but it's a good silly...like bunny bombs!"

ThePhantom
2010-09-29, 11:19 PM
Alright.
"Good picture." Maxios says. He yawns. "Chose me to the dormitories." he tells Gordon.

Gordon wipes his noses.

"This way."

Gordon opens a door and walks into a broom closet.

"Darn it."

Maxios
2010-09-29, 11:20 PM
"Show me to a place to sleep." Maxios tells Gordon

ThePhantom
2010-09-29, 11:23 PM
"I was trying to, and did never hurts to have manners."

Gordon opens another door and heads to the hallway of rooms.

"I believe the base has given you a room already."

And on one of the doors is a plate which says Maxios.

The Bushranger
2010-09-29, 11:24 PM
Becky finds herself only able to go :smalltongue: at the Moff, before chuckling at Bell's comment. "Well, then. If you say so. I'll let the earlier bops on it slide, then."

As she debates escaping using her shadow-powers, but then again, is curious as to what the newcoming madwoman will do next. :smalltongue:

((Five minute warning))

Maxios
2010-09-29, 11:25 PM
Maxios smiles and enters him room. Deadtimes.

Will post room info later

Moff Chumley
2010-09-29, 11:26 PM
The Moff ponders for a moment. And then pokes Bell. With a knife. Just, so you understand, for the sake of experimentation. Hiya. I'm the Moff.

D_Lord
2010-09-29, 11:26 PM
Add one thing to your room, odd black threads in the ceiling.

(Dum Dum DOM Foreshadowing)

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-29, 11:28 PM
With a knife? Well, that's not very nice. "Oww! That's not very nice!" See?

Bell points her wand at Moff, sending a jet of flames out of the end, aimed straight at his face. "You get roasty toastied for that!"

Then she turns to stare back down at Becky. "Ooh...does that mean I'm allowed to bop you whenever I want as long as I say your hair looks good?" She asks, leaning down to bop Becky again.

The Bushranger
2010-09-29, 11:29 PM
Bop!

Becky makes a :smallannoyed: face...then shrugs. "Fine. As long as you like it, you can bop it all you want. Just don't tug on Superwoman's capethe pigtails."

And with a smirk, she aims a peck for Bell's cheek before (succeeding or failing) vanishing away into the shadows beneath her!

((*le temps du mort*))

Moff Chumley
2010-09-29, 11:32 PM
And now The Moff's head is on fire. Hey, my head's on fire.

I choose to resolve this problem by deadtiming and hoping everyone forgets about it tomorrow. :smallcool:

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-29, 11:34 PM
"YAY-eep!" Bell gets pecked on the cheek, then suddenly finds herself glomping thin air rather than Becky. She lets out another "Eep!" and thuds to the floor. She gets up and shakes a fist at the air, "Ooh, I'll get you for that! You are gonna get bopped so much!"

billtodamax
2010-09-30, 02:41 AM
Mime sees the deadtimed Moff in the middle of the room.

This looks like an opportunity!

He rushes into whatever serves as a kitch, grabbing every single eating utensil from the drawers, and hurries back in, arms laden with the cutlery.

He then places it, piece by piece, into the deadtime above The Moff.

Maxios
2010-09-30, 11:16 AM
Best. Mime. Ever

Maxios undeadtimes, and goes into the main room. He stifles a laugh when he sees all the utensils above the Moff. He takes a picture of the mime, Moff, utensils, and just about everyone else that may be in the room.

Maxios
2010-09-30, 02:20 PM
Sorry to double post.

Maxios steps outside of the base and takes a short walk.

Lord Magtok
2010-09-30, 04:38 PM
((Next time, you can just edit it into your previous post instead of posting again.))

Magtok grumbles about all the things he undoubtedly missed in the last few pages or so, before taking a seat on the back of the couch, where he tinkers with what appears to be an inactive robot squid.

ThePhantom
2010-09-30, 05:05 PM
Gordon walks in, looking very under the weather, carrying a tissue for his nose.

H'y Magtok.

He sniffs.

VampireRot
2010-09-30, 05:15 PM
Rot undeadtimes to give Gordon a funny look.

"Since when do hemomancer dragons get colds? Methinks me smells an IMPOSTOR!"

Dun dun DUN! Rot used Jump to Silly Conclusions! It's not very effective... Or is it?

ThePhantom
2010-09-30, 05:21 PM
Gordon sneezes. Better dodge the lightning Rot.

VampireRot
2010-09-30, 05:29 PM
a leader of a bolt of lightning can travel at speeds of 36,000 km/h (22,000 mph), and can reach temperatures approaching 30,000 °C (54,000 °F),

:smalleek:

Rot is zapped, unable to dodge the lightning. ZAPPED! It sure is lucky he doesn't actually need that heart to pump blood. Cause he'd be going into cardiac arrest right now, if he were still alive. Since he's lucky to be dead, the vampire simply glares at Gordon, looking very singed.

"Okay. You're not an impostor. But do you think you might be able to not sneeze bolts of lightning at people? It kinda hurts."

ThePhantom
2010-09-30, 05:36 PM
Gordon blows his nose.

"I wan' to stop, but I can't."

Gordon sits down, and has a glass of orange juice handle to him.

VampireRot
2010-09-30, 05:42 PM
"Don't we have, like, magic, and supertechnology? Why's a cold got you down?!"

Rot sits down. To Gordon's side, as he doesn't want to get zapped again.

ThePhantom
2010-09-30, 05:43 PM
"Evil doesn't get good healing."

Gordon drinks some orange juice.

"Its one of the cost of being a villian."

VampireRot
2010-09-30, 05:47 PM
"Really? Why's that? I mean, we have cloning tech. I'm sure whoever did that could cure a friggen cold. Unless its a magic cold or something."

Rot stares at the orange juice. Hmm... It's not red... And it smells citrus-y. The vampire concludes that it is not blood. And frowns.

ThePhantom
2010-09-30, 05:49 PM
"Magtok didn't see fit to share any of that with the rest of us."

Gordon blows his nose. He hates getting sick.

Maxios
2010-09-30, 05:49 PM
Maxios enters base again. "Hey guys. What'd I miss?" he asks Gordon and the others.

VampireRot
2010-09-30, 05:58 PM
"We could always ask him for a cold cure. Or have HALlelujah make one."

Rot looks at Maxios with a cynical look in his red eyes.

"Gordon, our fearless blue dragon leader, has been struck down by the common cold. A sad day for us all."

ThePhantom
2010-09-30, 06:01 PM
"Did you like your room?"

Gordon drinks more orange juice.

Maxios
2010-09-30, 06:02 PM
"I guess that mean's your weren't struck down. My room's pretty nice." Maxios said sitting down on the nearest chair or couch.

ThePhantom
2010-09-30, 06:04 PM
"Good, good."

Gordon almost sneezes again, but stops himself in time.

"So, you have any plans?"

billtodamax
2010-09-30, 06:06 PM
Mime mimes a box of tissues and passes it to Gordon.

The tissues should be able to stop the lightning that comes from his sneezing. Somehow.

Maxios
2010-09-30, 06:06 PM
"Well, I plan on trying to find a place to eat." Maxios says. On cue, his stomache grumbles loudly.

ThePhantom
2010-09-30, 06:07 PM
A henchman walks up carrying a plate on which turkey and mashed potatoes.

"Thanks Mime."

Gordon blows his nose.

Maxios
2010-09-30, 06:09 PM
Maxios hungrily feasting on the food.

"I didn't even know dragons could catch colds." Maxios tells Gordon.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-30, 06:09 PM
Bell hops out of deadtime...and goes straight back to watching tv, while contemplating ordering the computer thingy to make her some exploding cookies. Exploded chocolate tastes delicious!

VampireRot
2010-09-30, 06:15 PM
Rot glares at Maxio's food. Now he's hungry, and grumpy :smallannoyed:! The vampire looks around with a large frown and walks over to Bell and taps her shoulder.

"Excuse me, I don't believe we've met. I'm Rot, and you're probably an idiot. The gods know you look like one."

Th-th-that was very mean Rot! :smallfrown: I feel myself tearing up! :smallfrown:

Lord Magtok
2010-09-30, 06:21 PM
Magtok rolls his eyes as Rot and Gordon talk about him.

Convincing me to hand immortality over to you undeserving nitwits on a silver platter isn't going to happen. Neither is wasting my talents on something as generous, altruistic, and noble as a common cold cure. Call me when you need something interesting, like a giant four-armed robot to blow a hole in something, or an arm replaced with a chimpanzee cannon, or even something as simple as cuttlefish cruiseship. Not rubber nose plugs or an excuse to murder yourselves.

Maxios
2010-09-30, 06:23 PM
"Wait, I could use a hand-held teleporter device that teleports me whereever I want." Maxios asks Magtok.

happyturtle
2010-09-30, 06:26 PM
"Cuttlefish cruiseship?! WANT!!!!" Moff says, jumping up and down.

Moff Chumley
2010-09-30, 06:27 PM
A Moffclone teleports in front of Maxios wearing an absurd pair of aviators, whips them off and glares at him for a moment, and teleports away.

Elsewhere, cutlery falls on The Moff. MIIIIIIIIIIME!

Maxios
2010-09-30, 06:29 PM
Upon the utensils falling on the Moff, Maxios laughs, very...very...heavily.

"BEST MIME EVER" he says.

"Anyway, can you give me that device I mentioned earlier?" he asks Magtok.

billtodamax
2010-09-30, 06:42 PM
Aw... he missed it.

Mime walks into the room the Moff's standing in, silently giggles, then silently laughs, then silently falls over, rolling back and forth, overcome with mirth.

Lord Magtok
2010-09-30, 06:44 PM
Magtok resumes tinkering with the robot squid from his seat on the couch.

Yeah, sure. Cuttlefish cruiser, telewarpy toy, I'll get around to it. I don't do pro bono work though, even if we're in the same Association. You'll hafta get me something equally spiffy and pretty and wonderful. No money, as I don't trust you guys to not hire a counterfeit wizard or something.

Maxios
2010-09-30, 06:46 PM
"Uhh...how about this laser sword and laser gun in exchange for the teleporter?" Maxios says to Magtok, while taking the laser sword and laser gun out.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-30, 06:48 PM
Bell glares at Rot and tries to introduce him to one of her favourite passtimes, bopping people on the head. Bop. "Nuh uh! I look like a magician's assistant! Idiots are stupid people who can't do magic."

ThePhantom
2010-09-30, 06:49 PM
"Magtok could make twenty of those."

Gordon drinks more orange juice.

VampireRot
2010-09-30, 06:53 PM
Rot is bopped on the head. Bell may hurt her hand though, because Rot's spiky hair is apparently as solid as stone. Huh. :smallconfused:

"Magic? Pfft. If you're just a magician's assistant, you probably don't got much magic at all!"

Rot can totally do magic. Just, the natural magic abilities all vampires can do automatically. That counts, right? Rot's not an idiot! :smalleek: Okay, not a total idiot.

happyturtle
2010-09-30, 07:00 PM
"You can't just trade Magtok stuff out of the armory, you dolt," Moff says. Then he starts thinking about the downside of a cuttlefish cruiseship. Namely, Polly. :smalleek: "Er, maybe not. Hey, me, shouldn't we start getting our music festival going?"

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-30, 07:13 PM
Bell smiles and takes her top hat off. She taps it with her wand and tilts the top hat so it's pointing at Rot.

About a second later there's a rather loud sorta "WHOOOSH!" noise as the hat unleashes a mighty blast of wind straight at Rot. "See, silly? I know plenty of magic!" Also, her hand doesn't appear to be at all sore after bopping Rot.

VampireRot
2010-09-30, 07:17 PM
Hmm... Does wind do anything to vampires? :smallconfused: Don't think so. Rot rocks back on his feet, but otherwise keeps his balance fine. The vampire scowls.

"You've got a magic hat. So what?"

Grumpy vampire is skeptical!

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-30, 07:31 PM
"Nothing magical about it at all!" Bell says, trying to bop him on the head again.

And indeed, if Rot had anyway of checking, he'd see that it is quite an ordinary hat...

But somehow I doubt he has any such thing.

"Besides, I'm a magician's assistant! Everything has to come out of the top hat! I learned that on day one!"

VampireRot
2010-09-30, 07:33 PM
"Doubt it..."

Rot doesn't have a magical detection system, and is just going by his usual "mistrust everyone" method of conversation. The vampire's head is then bopped again. The vampire swats at her hand with his own, trying to knock it away.

"Quit that. It's annoying."

happyturtle
2010-09-30, 07:34 PM
Moff readies his 'BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD ROT!' foam finger, in case Rot and Bell get in a fight. He hasn't actually pulled it out of hammerspace yet though.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-30, 07:36 PM
Bell's hand is swatted. She stares at it for a moment, then at Rot, then grins. "You're silly!" She concludes, which is the conclusion she reaches about just about everyone.

And then she tries to glomp him.

VampireRot
2010-09-30, 07:44 PM
"No touchie!"

Rot freaks out as he's glomped. The vampire snarls and tries to push Bell away from him, and not too gently either. It's less of a "Okay, a bit too close, I'm just going to put you an inch or two away from me in a non-awkward spot" than it is throwing her across the room. Attempted throwing across the room, of course.

He's not exactly tearing out throats yet (especially after the disaster that was Lady Legion), but the high-strung and violent vampire is getting there.

happyturtle
2010-09-30, 07:47 PM
Moff casts Berserk on Rot to encourage the fight!

Of course, he doesn't actually know how to cast spells, so he's mostly just waving his fingers in Moff's direction and thinking positive.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-30, 07:49 PM
"Owww!" Bell gets thrown across the room, and smacks against the wall. She curls up on the floor, crying, which might distract Rot just long enough for the bunny bomb at his feet to explode...

VampireRot
2010-09-30, 07:54 PM
Rot might be distracted by crying if he actually cared about things. So he most definitely notices the bunny bomb. And... Rot? Oh, right. The vampire has no clue what a bunny bomb is, so just stares at it with a quizzical expres-BOOM! The vampire is blown up, and thrown across the room as well. The vampire creakily gets to his face with a comically blackened face. His yellow beak is, funnily enough, blown to the other side of his head.

"That's ridiculousssss(spittle)!"

Rot, who is not Daffy Duck, glares at Bell.

"I'll give you a warning. Touch me, or blown me up, again, and you'll regret it."

happyturtle
2010-09-30, 07:57 PM
"A warning? What, are you going soft, Rot?" Moff asks, disappointed.

Reinholdt
2010-09-30, 07:59 PM
Fixture: Today shall always be the day remembered as the day where member 3892 comma Rot comma lost to a little girl comma member 4859 comma Bell period.
HALlelujah is certain to have it on tape too.

ThePhantom
2010-09-30, 08:01 PM
"Bell, don't bother Rot, it doesn't end well."

Gordon blows his nose, and sneezes at one of the cameras.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-30, 08:03 PM
Bell glares at the nearest speaker. "I'm not little! I'm twenty years old!" But anyway, Bell turns and huffs at Rot, "Still not learned your lesson, meanie?" she asks, shaking her head angrily. "I know how to kill vampires, dummy. You try anything and I'll stake you in the heart, cut off your head, then dump you in a fast-running river in the middle of the day!"

VampireRot
2010-09-30, 08:07 PM
Rot snarls, Moff and HALlelujah edging him on a lot. And Bell isn't helping either, while Gordon is being a bit too passive to change Rot's mind. The vampire begins stalking forward, drawing a wicked dagger with serrated edges out of hammerspace.

"I'd like to see you try. No prepubescent little girl is going to make a fool of me, let alone end my immortal hunt. Indeed, a prepubescent little girl would make a good meal, now that I think about it."

The vampire doesn't make any really aggressive moves, but he is obviously ready to spring forward and try to gut her. Painfully.

ThePhantom
2010-09-30, 08:08 PM
Hey, Gordon's sick right now. Its not easy to go and do things when your'e sick.

The Bushranger
2010-09-30, 08:15 PM
"Clearly you have a poor grasp of biology, since she just said she was twenty," Becky observes, slipping out of a shadow with a canary-eating grin on her face, smirking at Rot.

...yes, she's still at the Den, too.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-30, 08:17 PM
Bell doesn't really look scared. More...amused...

"Aww, did my bunny bomb upset you? Didn't you see how cute it was before it went boom? They're such adorable little things!" She taps her hat with her wand, pulling out another bomb. "See? Look at how adorable they are!"

Because a classic round, black bomb with a pair of pink bunny ears attached is far cuter than any other sort of bomb!

VampireRot
2010-09-30, 08:17 PM
"Clearly you have a poor grasp of biology, since she just said she was twenty," Becky observes, slipping out of a shadow with a canary-eating grin on her face, smirking at Rot.

...yes, she's still at the Den, too.

"Shush. It's called hyperbole. And I'm like, 500 years old, so I can call whoever I like prepubescent."

This is obviously Rot's player's reasoning. He definitely did not read "twenty" as "twelve". That would be silly.

The Bushranger
2010-09-30, 08:24 PM
And it has a nice little cotton tail that doubles as a fuze, right?

"Now, certifiable, I'd agree with you on. But that doesn't change the fact I've got twenty Simoleons on Miss Bell here." Becky grins.

VampireRot
2010-09-30, 08:28 PM
Rot blinks and decides to ignore Becky for now. Mostly because he doesn't know what "Simoleons" are.

"Adorable?! Bunny bomb?! You are a prepubescent little girl!"

The vampire angrily leaps forward and tries to knock the bunny bomb out of her hand. And then tries to put the serrated dagger up against her throat.

"Just stop talking, and I won't have to make it a permanent change."

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-30, 08:32 PM
"Aww, the big scary vampire wants to play!" As soon as Rot leaps forwards, Bell lights the cute cotton tail fuse and tosses it into the air, then giggles and jumps /into/ her hat.

By the way, that bunny bomb will explode as soon as it lands.

VampireRot
2010-09-30, 08:36 PM
Well we'll just make it so it won't have to land then. Rot snarls as his prey gets away and swipes at the bunny bomb with his dagger. The strike is quite accurate and will probably hit the bomb in mid-air, unless something unexpected happens. The vampire will also try and grab at the hat with his free hand.

The Bushranger
2010-09-30, 08:37 PM
Becky, suspecting as such, dives into a shadow!

And Simeoleons = money in The Sims/Sim City. :smalltongue:

Murkus
2010-09-30, 08:49 PM
Rot snarls, Moff and HALlelujah edging him on a lot. And Bell isn't helping either, while Gordon is being a bit too passive to change Rot's mind. The vampire begins stalking forward, drawing a wicked dagger with serrated edges out of hammerspace.

"I'd like to see you try. No prepubescent little girl is going to make a fool of me, let alone end my immortal hunt. Indeed, a prepubescent little girl would make a good meal, now that I think about it."

The vampire doesn't make any really aggressive moves, but he is obviously ready to spring forward and try to gut her. Painfully.

"This girl already made a coward of you, if I recall." Legion smirks at him, leaning back in her chair. "I wouldn't be surprised to see a little girl kicking your ass. Especially where we live."

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-30, 08:49 PM
The dagger connects with the bomb.

Clang.

It would seem they're made of rather sturdy stuff, not quite as light as they seem.

Boom.

The hat, meanwhile, vanishes in a puff of smoke, just like any good magician's disappearing act.

VampireRot
2010-09-30, 08:51 PM
As soon as the bomb fails to not-explode, Rot also disappears. The tricksie vampire poofs into a cloud of smoke, and probably blends in with the aftermath. The gaseous vampire drifts along and waits for Bell to reappear. So he can slit her throat. :smallfurious:

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-30, 08:57 PM
A short while later, Bell's hat reappears in front of the tv, shortly followed by Bell, who goes straight back to watching it.

VampireRot
2010-09-30, 08:59 PM
Gotcha! Bell is immediately beset by Rot, as he poofs back into humanoid form. The vampire attempts to land and perch on her shoulders, then tries to knock her hat away and grab her by the hair.

"Hey. Little girl. You wanna apologize, or die?"

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-30, 09:00 PM
Seems she was rather expecting that as she rolls out of the way and turns to face him, wand in hand.

...apparently she intends to use the wand as a weapon.

"Still haven't learned your lesson? I have worse things than bunny bombs, you know."

VampireRot
2010-09-30, 09:17 PM
"I'm much worse than Bunny Bombs you know. And if you ain't apologizing..."

Rot snarls again and leaps forward. The vampire snaps a longsword out of hammerspace and swipes it at her head while jabbing underhand with his dagger.

Rot seems to get in fights a lot, doesn't he? :smallconfused:

Doesn't seem like a problem though. :smalltongue:

ThePhantom
2010-09-30, 09:19 PM
"Both of you stop, your'e giving me a headache."

Gordon rubs his head, too loud noises.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-30, 09:28 PM
"You insulted me first, you know!" Bell giggles and twirls the wand in her hands.

And suddenly it's longer...like a quarterstaff...a glowing quarterstaff that's buzzing angrily, like a swarm of hornets preparing to attack.

She dances away from the sword and dagger, spinning the wand-staff rapidly as it starts to glow bright red...then white...then blue...

And then it's spinning all by itself in front of her, giving off waves off blazing heat, hot enough to melt metal.

"Enough is enough. Leave me alone, before I get really angry!"

FireFox
2010-09-30, 09:32 PM
Greg undeadtimes, looking at the newer member in mild amusement.

VampireRot
2010-09-30, 09:33 PM
"Do. I. CARE?!"

Rot flips his sword away so he can grab at the staff. Yeah. :smalleek: The vampire grabs the searing hot quarterstaff with little concern for his own safety, and then tries to swing it at Bell's head or just push it away if that's not possible. His dagger swings up in an uppercut aimed at her stomach.

Are you trying to reason with Rot? Yeah, that'll work?

The Bushranger
2010-09-30, 09:34 PM
Becky, meanwhile, steps out of a shadow behind Rot!

And tries to wrap a strand of shadow around the vampire's mouth, like a gag.

And another around his feet to trip him up!

ThePhantom
2010-09-30, 09:34 PM
"Enough!"

Gordon turns into his dragon form and tries to grab Bell in one hand and Rot in the other.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-30, 09:40 PM
Rot grabs the staff, which promptly shrinks back down to wand size and pops back into Bell's hand. Said wand is then used to block his swing with the dagger.

And then Gordon grabs her by the shoulder.

Bell turns to stare at Gordon and frowns.

"You'll want to be letting go of me now..."

Huh. Does her voice sound different?

ThePhantom
2010-09-30, 09:45 PM
Shoulder? Gordon as a dragon is huge, its more like your whole body is in his hand.

"Quit with the fighting, now."

VampireRot
2010-09-30, 09:45 PM
Rot is sneak attacked by shadows, and then grabbed by Gordon! The vampire acts on instinct and tries to bite and suck the blood out of the shadows that gag him. I really doubt it'll get him any food, but that's what he does. The vampire struggles wildly, but isn't clever enough to just poof into smoke. The vampire's dagger might stab Gordon's claw if he doesn't have his armor on.

The Bushranger
2010-09-30, 09:46 PM
Becky just scowls at Rot as the shadows are bitten...

...then scowls at Gordon for stealing her kill! :smalltongue:

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-30, 09:48 PM
"I said you'll want to be letting go now. As long as the crazy vamp over there behaves, I'll stop. But if you don't let go right now...I start blowing things up." Such an odd voice...

ThePhantom
2010-09-30, 09:50 PM
I doubt a dagger could get through his scales. However, Gordon let's go of the pair.

"Next time you two fight when I'm sick, I'll use you both for tissues.

Oh my head."

Maxios
2010-09-30, 09:51 PM
Maxios silently watches the events around him.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-30, 09:55 PM
"That's a good beastie." Bell grins at Gordon, then wanders over to Becky.

Aaand back to normal voice!

"You helped me! Yay! Thankyou Becky!" No sooner has she said that than she leaps forward in an attempted glomp.

VampireRot
2010-09-30, 09:55 PM
Rot extends his wings for balance so he doesn't just fall flat on his face after being released by Gordon, seeing as how his legs are still bound by shadow. The vampire bites down harder on the gag... And tries to suck out any life energy that might be animating it. Doesn't have to be blood. :smalleek:

While doing so, the vampire flies over to pick up his discarded longsword. And GLARE at EVERYONE.

ThePhantom
2010-09-30, 09:57 PM
Gordon turns back to his human size.

"Better now.'

Gordon sneezes, the lightning heading for Bell.

The Bushranger
2010-09-30, 09:58 PM
No life energy in the shadow...which dissipates in a hurry as Becky finds herself glomped by Bell!

Again!

This time, at least, she manages to stay standing. Halfway, before bending back up. :smalltongue:

And chuckles. "Thanks, but I'd help just about anybody against Mr. Sparkles there..."

VampireRot
2010-09-30, 10:01 PM
Shwoosh! That's the sound a dagger makes as it spins through the air, aimed at Becky's heart. Rot threw it, of course. He's not about to forgive her about the shadows, despite her having dismissed them, and Sparkles is just pushing him too far. The vampire launches a string of curse words at her that I'm just going to abbreviate as:

"Do not mess with me you horrible person."

Not those exact words at all. If I were to repeat them, all you would see would be scrubbed.

@V vampire ninja is VERY angry about that :smallamused:

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-30, 10:01 PM
Thankfully the glomp attempt combined with Becky almost falling over means the lightning shoots harmlessly above Bell's head.

Bell doesn't even notice. She's a little busy glomping at the moment. If she'd noticed, there'd most likely have been a bunny bomb in Gordon's bed in the near future.

"Really? You call him Mr Sparkles and he doesn't get all angry at you? All I did was try to hug him...oh well, thankyou anyway! You're an awesome friend!"

The Bushranger
2010-09-30, 10:07 PM
"Actually, he does get angry," Becky says, as a dagger comes flying at them!

Since she's being glomped by Bell, it's hard to aim for her heart.

The fact a small portal appears in front of the dagger might be a problem for its aim, too.

She's trying to shadow-portal the dagger so that it flies into it, then comes out of another portal behind Rot, flying torwards the vampire's back. :smalltongue:

"...and, thanks, I think?"

And she even manages to hug Bell back as she's doing it!

VampireRot
2010-09-30, 10:08 PM
The dagger goes through the portal and stabs Rot in the back. The vampire simply reaches behind him, extracts the dagger without pain, and throws it at her again. Yeah. This might be fun actually.

Reinholdt
2010-09-30, 10:10 PM
Query: Would member 5842 comma Gordon comma like some advil and decongestant?
The latter is obvious what for, but the former is basically cause of the children he's had to babysit just now, and HALlelujah feels a bit sorry for him.

Gnrlshrimp
2010-09-30, 10:10 PM
"Oh, um..." Bell lets go and moves out of the way. "Sorry! You go put Mr Sparkles in his place!"