PDA

View Full Version : Aspects of Fu Leng [IC]

Chambers
2010-10-02, 04:53 PM
The children ran through the busy street, weaving around passerbys, each trying to be the first to reach the finish spot. A young girl with a bright red kimono sped past a boy in silver as he tumbled into a fruit vendor's stand. The other children laughed as they raced on, the boy picking himself up and running to catch up.

The girl in red took the last set of steps two at a time and leaped the final distance, losing her balance as she landed, rolling and tumbling on the grass. She came to rest at the feet of an old man sitting on a stone bench, gazing out at the water fountains bubbling among the rock garden. The rest of the children trudged up the steps, panting as they half ran to join the girl as she stood up and brushed the dirt from her clothes. The silver boy sprang up the steps and ran hard, skidding to a stop.

The old man turned to look at the children and raised an eyebrowing, half-hiding a smile. "So...who won today?"

"I did, Ute-Sama!" the girl in red said, then bowed deeply to the old man. The rest of the children bowed the same and Ochi Ute nodded his head slowly in return.

"Hari-san came in last!" The girl said smiling. The boy in silver turned red but did not hide, instead standing up straight. "At least I finish the race each time, Jun-san." He said. It was the girl's turn to become as red as her kimono for being reminded of past races where she had not even finished.

"Children." The old man said quietly as he slowly raised a hand. The children quieted down and turned to him. "Jun, congratulations on your victory." The girl beamed. "Also, each of you should remember that there are some races where it is not important who comes in first or last. Sometimes what matters most is the ability to continue on in the face of hardships. Fortitude and perseverance are as valuable as speed and quickness." He says, nodding towards the boy in silver. Hari bows deeply, and all the children sit as the old man lowers his hand.

"Jun, as victor today you may choose which story I will tell today." She stands up and bows. "Thank you, Ute-Sama. I would like to hear the story of how He Who Must Not Be Named fell from the Heavens and was defeated." She says, sitting down again.

Ochi Ute nodded his head and closed his eyes. For a minute there was silence among them as they waited for him to speak. Eyes closed, he began to talk. "Many years ago, in ages past, before our ancestors walked on Ningen-Do, the Lady Sun and Lord Moon ruled in Tengoku. They had seven children and Lord Moon feared their power and ate them before they could become powerful enough to kill him. Lady Sun took pity on her children and tricked Lord Moon, drugging him so that he ate a stone instead of his child Hantei. This drug put him to sleep for many years, and when he awakened Hantei was older and ready to fight Lord Moon to free his brothers and sisters."

"During the battle Hantei cut open Lord Moon's stomach and the Kami escaped, except for Ryoshun, who died in Lord Moon's stomach and now guards the spirits of the dead. As the Kami children fell Lord Moon reached out and grabbed hold of He Who Must Not Be Named. Hantei cut off Lord Moon's hand, and the unnamed Kami fell farther than his brothers and sisters, falling through Ningen-Do and landing in Jigoku. His spirit passed through Ningen-Do, but his body was destroyed where it fell. The place where he fell became the Festering Pit, as it had been corrupted by his heart which lay there. The rest of his body was flung to the corners of Rokugan, to remain hidden and separate, preventing He Who Must Not Be Named from taking his own form while his body remains scattered. This is why the unnamed Kami had to possess the body of Emperor Hantei XXXIX in order to return to Ningen-Do during the Second Day of Thunder."

"The unnamed Kami's spirit returned to Jigoku, while his true body remains lost, scattered to the four winds." The old man pauses, opening his eyes. The children sit still, eyes fastened on the old man, each lost in their own thoughts. "Hari." He says, and the boy in silver nearly jumps, startled. He stands up and bows. "Yes, Ute-Sama?"

"What is the lesson learned from this story?" The old man asks.

The young boy lowers his head, brow furrowed in deep thought. Moments go by, and one of the children cough. Hari turns red and looks up, his face straining to remain calm. The old man raises a hand. "Have you forgotten the lesson of the race so soon, Hari? Take your time, and think well."

The boy nods his head and exhales deeply, as his face returns to it's normal color. He breathes in and out a few times, then his eyes wander over to the water fountains in the rock gardens. They lose their focus for a moment as he meditates. Suddenly his eyes light up and he turns toward the old man. "Ute-Sama, I know the lesson." He takes a deep breath and the old man nods at him. "The spirit cannot act without the body, and the body is useless without the spirit." He pauses. "Each needs the other to be complete."

The old man smiles. "Very good, Hari." Hari bows deep and sits down again. "Remember the lessons you have learned today children. A body without spirit is without purpose, without life. Your actions have no meaning, no heart, no honor to them if they are not done in full with your spirit. Only when you know yourself, spirit and body, can you act as one."

He raises a hand and the children rise, bowing deeply to him. "Now go run and play. Enjoy the few days of Autumn we have left."

"Thank you Ute-Sama." The girl in red says, bowing and then running off to catch up with the rest of the children.

The old man smiles as they leave but it slowly fades once they have gone. With a heavy sigh he turns to regard the water fountains again. Yes children, play while you are able to. This weather, our time...we may have very few days left.

---

The figure's white robe was covered in blood. He stood over a stone altar, obsidian knife in his hand, dripping fresh blood onto the young man tied to the altar. Other robed figures stood in a circle around the altar, chanting low in a strange language. The figure in front of the alter took the black rock knife and stabbed it again in the body, cutting into it, and soon abandoning the knife, digging into the chest with both hands. The unfortunate man moaned a final time and then was silent as the cultist lifted a still beating heart high into the air. The chant from the figures grew louder and the heart began to beat faster, until it slowly dissolved into a pulsating mass of red jelly. The blood splattered cultist took the blob and placed it in a yellow paper box, folding the lid over top. The box vibrated softly, then stilled, no blood leaking out to stain the yellow.

"With each sacrifice, each blood gift we move one step closer to our goal." The bloodspeaker said to his cultists. "Soon, we will have enough power to raise all of our lord's spirits and reunite his spirit with his flesh." The chanting of the cultists grew louder as laughter came from deep within the shadowy recesses of the bloodspeaker's hood.

---

Aspects of Fu Leng.

Welcome to the start of the game! We've taken our time to get here but I hope it's been time well spent. :smallsmile:

As I've said before I intend to take a slower pace with this game. I would rather take the time to really develop a good game and story than run through it fast and get burned out.

What I would like you to do for your first post is to write your character's entrance. There should be three things that happen in the post, but how they happen is up to you.

1) Your character receives the summons from the Emperor. It could be a letter hand delivered by an Emerald Magistrate, or a secret whispered to you during the night, or the Kami's leaving you a message in your dreams, or...

2) Travel to Otosan Uchi, the capital of Rokugan and home of the Emperor. Maybe you were only a few days away, already near for some other reason. Or perhaps you were weeks away and the journey was an adventure in itself. Or you could already be in the city when the summons reached you, there for some other purpose (such as preparing for the upcoming Winter Court).

3) Arrival in Otosan Uchi at the Temple of the Seven Fortunes, in the Chisei district. The temple is deep in the heart of Otosan Uchi, one of the districts right next to the Forbidden City and is one of the most beautiful districts.

The post can be as short or long as you like. If you want to meet up with other characters during your journey to the Temple, talk about it in the OOC. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166130)

SwanyUSD
2010-10-06, 05:52 PM
Blackness. Utter blackness, devoid of sound, devoid of existence. A small, speck of light appears on the horizon, slowly growing, roaring, rumbling, becoming ever larger. The Light of Amaterasu. As it grows, an all-too familiar voice whispers in the dwindling darkness, You are needed...

Awakened from his reverie, Shiba Kunitaro takes a moment to adjust to the surroundings of reality, and hears the omnipresent sound of his newest friend, and sensei, Shiba Ningen, Phoenix Master of the Void. "Your focus grows stronger with each passing day, Kunitaro-san. I could barely sense your presence, this time, my friend."

A hearty chuckle, and Shiba Noritada, Champion of the Phoenix, arises from his bamboo tatami mat. "Indeed, Ningen-san, I felt a stronger connection to the Void this day than in any day hence. I would've delved deeper, but the voice of Toturi-sama came to me. I am needed in the capitol."

With a slight pause, Shiba Ningen responds, "This portends grave things for the Empire, then. Rare is the use of such a connection by our Emperor. Tread carefully, dear Champion, for danger lurks ahead that I cannot see. Come, let us leave immediately." In moments, a blackened space opens in reality, and the two Lords of the Shiba step through, into the Void...

Anyone who arrives in the Temple of the Seven Fortunes finds me sitting, cross-legged, in a deep reverie, awaiting instruction. I am the first to arrive, and I require no food or water to sustain me, so I can remain in my reverie indefinitely.

tonberryking
2010-10-07, 11:57 AM
A couple weeks earlier

The bar was in shambles.

A veritable tornado must've cut through, leaving tables overturned, sliding doors ripped apart, some frames and one window cradling the injured and dying forms of would be swordsmen, and the floor was just littered with a half dozen or so men. Swords were left everywhere, mostly stuck in a wooden purchase. But there was only one body sitting and conscious: a lewdly dressed, red faced woman (whom despite the negatives was quite beautiful in an unbound sort of way) with a summer kimono and serving herself the remains of a sake jug.

Ahhh, you boys should've really tried this instead of trying to pick on girls over a silly dojo..." she says aloud with a confusingly high pitched, girly octave in case any of the groans denote consciousness.

The proprietor and his serving wenches had fled a short time ago, Saya reflects as she slurps sake, meaning she had enough time to enjoy a drink before hitting the road. Fast. Bar proprietors were such fussy types over not wanting fights or altercations ruining their establishments; the one who ran was likely calling for the guards. Well, the drinks were on him this eve-

"Soshi. You're needed in the capitol."

She opened her eyes. Glancing down, Saya noted the hole in the wall and could just make out the silken covered knee of someone from the old homefront.

"What is it this time?" her voice grows husky, more sultry as her eyes narrow. Her face though pretty, seems far the more serious. "Another upstart Doji or Hida making the rounds in kenjutsu?"

Nope. That's not what her informant had to say. Saya sipped her sake slowly before tossing the jug up high and watched as it landed on the head of a man stirring into consciousness. "Well, I'll be heading out that way, I suppose..." she pocketed the small coin purse pushed through the hole as she gathered up a remaining bottle and her sword; a rough, oft-abused scabbarded affair with pig-iron trappings and a wooden handle. "Let's go Shinobu~!" she chirps with sudden renewed perkiness as she saunters out into the night...

At present

Wrapped in the same stupid outfit, though also pulling a scarf over her shoulders, an unabashed lush of a ronin stumbles through the gates of the Chisei district with a bawdy laugh, suckling from a rather large earthenware jug. Most embarrassingly, she wears a slip of black silk over her eyes, two holes allowing her to see in what must be the most pisspoor Scorpion mask ever conceived. Makeshift leggings and wrappings over her limbs, she seems to trust the alcohol to keep her warm, it would seem. Her katana's scabbard clunks and drags a few times against the ground as she makes a drunken approach to the Seven Fortunes temple, not caring who she greets in passing...or just who she may bump into...

Chambers
2010-10-10, 04:15 PM
Chisei District

All the roads in the land belong to the Emperor. Built for the Emperors personal use, he allows the Great Clans to maintain them and protect them. It is said that all roads lead to Otosan Uchi, and the the Emperor's Walk leads to the heart of that great city. Tall houses and buildings line the double wide cobbled street, alleys and small pathways lead to hidden gardens and natural spas. To simply sit on a bench on the Emeperors Walk is a pleasure denied to most of Rokugani; only the bravest, strongest, most honorable are allowed to live and work here, a stone's throw from the home of the Emperor himself.

All turn their heads from Saya as she stumbles down the promenade. Though a cool breeze blows, the silence that precedes and follows her is as stifling as the hot summer sun. The guards stationed along the walk stare through her, unable to turn their heads, pretending not to notice her. People walk widely around her, inventing excuses to their companions for the detour, each ashamed for themselves that they are forced to witness this exhibition.

The Temple of the Seven Fortunes sits a ways off the Emperors Walk. An inaudible sigh of relief is more felt than heard as Saya leaves the main concourse, stepping down small stairs and through winding stone pathways. Surrounded by great green trees the temple is a respite from the city, hidden away from the bustle of humanity. The breeze lifts up scents from the cherry blossoms and carry them over the yard, petals falling down on the path leading up to the temple. The wide double doors are open and the light from the setting sun falls into the main chamber and on a man sitting in meditation inside. Bald, dressed in the robes of a monk, straw hat laying on the floor next to him. Laid across his lap is a sheathed katana, his hands lightly resting on the scabbard.

Temple of the Seven Fortunes

Standing in the Void between places, no light shines - the space is without shape or form. You sense Shiba Ningen voice in your head, though you cannot see him, nor yourself. Sight itself does not exist. "I do not know what lies ahead in your path, and so any specific warnings might be untrue. Instead, I will say this: Trust in yourself first. You can not plan what others may do, but only you can decide how you will act. You sense a warm breeze flow over your body, gently squeeze and then fade away. Goodbye, my friend, our Champion.

Suddenly there is a horrible slash as the Void is rent and reality opens up around you. It seems as though the world begins to surround you, though it looks as though you are falling, rushing to meet it. Without a sound you slam into the ground, standing inside the Temple of the Seven Fortunes, as the world slowly ceases to wobble and shake. The vision is deceptive as the impact was no more than placing one foot in front of the other.

You are in the temple alone, and no one comes to meet you. You rest in meditation, content to wait. How much time passes...you do not know. The emptiness of the Void nearly consumes you as you seek it in meditation. All is darkness, blankness, unchanging...until suddenly it is not. There is a sense, a feeling of a presence, approaching nearby.

JKTrickster
2010-10-10, 07:33 PM
Earlier that day...

The pristine morning air was chilling to the bone, raising tiny goosebumps on Zen's skin. The soft dawn sunlight slowly filtered into the grove, adding illumination and color to the surroundings. Large overhanging trees came into definition over a pristine pond in the center, its surface like a cold silver mirror laid among a sea of green. The surrounding grass sparkled with a million drops of dew, the kami's small gift of beauty to even one of the most unnoticeable part of nature.

Zen slowly opened his eyes, his breathing becoming more pronounced as he came out his meditation. He looked down to see a fallen peach on his pouch. Slowly standing up, he bowed and thanked the kami within the tree for its precious gift before taking a bite. It's soft red skin gave way to sweet white flesh as the juices flowed down his chin. Smiling to himself as the taste and aroma brought back so many memories, Zen walked down the gravel path leading out of the grove.

Zen shouldered his pack as he walked behind the small temple that housed the other monks. He longingly looked behind him. A songbird called out in the distance, its sweet voice breaking the otherwise silent dawn. For a moment, he could envision the lush bamboo forests around the temple; so quiet and serene yet always filled with life. The beautiful stalks would rise up for several yards, breaking up the sunlight in beautiful ways. The wind would whistle through the branches and leaves, with a relaxing and calming tune. Zen remembered the quiet brook that ebbed its way through the forest, its clear water that was so cool to the touch. The smell of the forest itself was intoxicating, with the aroma of morning dew, grass, and herbs.

Zen was suddenly roused from his thoughts as footsteps broke the quiet silence of the morning. Zen quickly ducked his head low as he felt a a sword scabbard pass by overhead. Righting himself, he saw Yin angrily glaring at him. "Where do you think you're going!" she yelled, her hands on her hips.

Perhaps it was the time of day, or maybe the peaceful surroundings, but Yin look even more stunning in the soft dawn light. Her soft skin seemed to glow and the flush of color from running only seemed to accentuate its texture. Her hair was only kept back with a single pin and still it flowed down her back like silken waterfall; it twisted and moved whenever she took a step, as if it was a living thing in its own right. She was only dressed in a kimono, not having the time to wear anything else, although she still carried her blades with her. Her sharp emerald eyes glared at Zen from beautiful face; with her tall round nose and small lips every feature seemed to widely contrast with such eyes. But still it somehow came together for her.

"Well, Monk Cheng has already told me so I was planning o-"

"I KNOW where you're going idiot!" Yin was screaming as she flung her arms in the air. "I want to know if you when planned on saying GOODBYE!"

Zen couldn't help but laugh. Rubbing his head, he raised an eyebrow and looked at Yin. "Well Monk Cheng had originally told me a week ago; he's on extremely good terms with the Kami around the capital so he was able to tell me much earlier. I've thought about this long and hard; I must go to the capital and respond to this call."

"Well who do you think I am? I don't even know why you think I'm going to let you go and ris-"

"You do know why," Zen said as he knowingly looked into her eyes. He could see the sadness brimming at the very edge of it, constantly being fought back and kept down. He idly brushed a strand of hair out of her eyes. "Don't worry," he said with one of his famous smiles. Yin tried to smile back, but she knew she couldn't do it. The two friends embraced each other, enjoying each other's company for one last time.

Suddenly Zen felt himself being pushed away, and Yin's sword hilt hit him squarely in the chest. "Well if you're going to be gone for so long, why don't you let me beat you around a bit? For one last time." she said with a devilish grin. With a flash she pulled out both her swords, their blades glistening in the sunlight. They seemed to dance around her with a mind of their own, her hair joining the dance only a moment later. It was a breathtaking sight; a wild flurry that seemed to be growing and growing with Yin in the middle of it.

This is the Yin I know, he thought with a smile. "Fine if you can catch me," he said with a laugh as he dropped his pack down and started dashing to the left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zen walked into Chisei District as the sun climbed to its zenith in the sky. He had used a special technique to quickly bring himself to the outskirts of the city, before making the rest of the way on foot. It's bright ways illuminated the beauty of the Emperor's Walk. While others were openly admiring the view, Zen merely found it hard to be constantly reminded of his home. But he straightened himself; I am not here to enjoy views or be homesick, he reprimanded himself.

Rubbing his head, he quizzically looked around but could not find the temple. Finally giving up, he asked two bemused guards for directions, before setting off. As he walked underneath the trees, he could feel their calm aura settling in within him.

Just up ahead, he spotted a tumbling figure walking towards the temple as well. An even within the temple, there was already someone waiting. Strange, perhaps these are here for the same purpose?

"Hello!" he called out, as he ran up to the two figures. "I am Togashi Zen, a monk from the Dragon Clan. I had come here on summons from the Emperor. Perhaps we all share the same road?"

Tacitus
2010-10-14, 01:04 AM
One end of a bow slams into the face of a bandit, utterly crushing his nose and sending him spinning to the ground with a faint sprinkling of blood. In the blink of an eye the bow lowered as silent feet dashed to the side and into a roll to avoid a brute of a man carrying a crude tetsubo. The bow came up, complete with two arrows already knocked, and each were loosed without a moment’s hesitation. Two bodies slumped to the ground with arrows skewering their windpipes so that air and blood became one. Six other such arrows had ended the lives of six other bandits and only a single arrow yet remained. The single archer wearing the mask of a wasp drew the last arrow and knocked it as he turned his gaze to the fabled One-Eyed Bandit King.

“I have but one arrow remaining. It is destined to claim your other eye. Will you come peacefully?”

The mad king let loose a bellowing roar of laughter punctuated by a crash of thunder from outside the modest tea house turned bunker, “A single arrow can do nothing against me, Dog of the Empire. You have spilled much blood this night, and I will be draining an equal measure from you, when next we meet.” His laughter echoed again as he flicked a small ball to the ground between himself and the Wasp. It hit the ground and exploded in a cascade of smoke to shroud his escape and in the blink of an eye he was gone out the back into the storm.

The archer pushed through the smoke with arm held in front of his face and quickly emerged on the other side. Without even taking aim at the fleeing bandit he shot the arrow high into the sky to be lost in the storm. He looked back to the other bandits with a scowl, “A bandit with an eggshell grenade, the wonders of this land never cease to amaze.” He stalked past bodies to the single man who had not been slain by well placed arrows; the man had blood staining his clothes and a blood-soaked hand held to his nose. With his free hand the bounty hunter grabbed him by the arm and forcibly lifted his true bounty from the ground and began walking towards the open door, “Doji Takahiro, you are not an easy man to find. Your family has been looking for you for quite some time, and though- one moment.”

He turned his gaze back to the storm and listened for a half moment. The sound of a man screaming in the night brought a smile to his lips, “and though you may not be able to choose your family, they can certainly choose to indicate dead or alive on the bounty.”

Days later the Wasp entered the village where he had been instructed to escort Takahiro bearing a bloodied black eye patch stitched with gold and emerald silk thread. It didn’t cover either eye, but as a trophy it was more than enough. He pushed Takahiro along ahead of him and when he arrived at the modest Doji manor the family was eagerly awaiting the return of their errant son along with a single Emerald Magistrate, looking at the archer expectantly.

He shoved the Doji back to his family and bowed before the Magistrate, “The Wasp’s Sting is felt throughout Rokugan, but is guided by the will of the Emerald Magistrates. How may this humble servant of the Empire aid you this day?”

The man smiled politely and inclined his head in place of a true bow, “This family has graciously provided hospitality while I awaited your return, Tsuruchi Masato. Your celerity is a great boon to them as it eases the burden they must carry with my presence. The bounty has already been paid, twice over, and deposited into the coffers of the Tsuruchi family in recognition of your services and what must now be asked of you. The Emperor has need of your talents...”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masato had made best speed towards the Imperial City, taking to the seas and bypassing Kyuden Ashinagabachi in his haste to attend to the task laid upon him. Even so, the Wasp was not nearly so swift as the arrows he loosed upon the world. He was not late, perish the thought, but light storms along the coast filled with thunder and lightning had slowed the passage of the swift Mantis ships for a mere day. He had intended to arrive a day early in order to clean the salt from his body and present himself in a manner befitting of a representative of his clan before the summons of the Emperor. He quickly decided that a little salt could be ignored, but absence could not.

Though he did not flat out run through the Chisei district the Wasp’s flight was swift enough that he clearly had a purpose. A dark blue hakama hid his lower half from view, subtle enchantments begrudgingly laid upon it by the Kuni enhancing the Wasp’s ability to sweep across the battlefield silently and unseen. His upper half was wrapped in a shirt of steel links and plates covered in a leather jerkin dyed almost black with highlights of gold and sea-green. His incredibly well crafted Tsuruchi Longbow hung off one shoulder over his chest and down his back; no katana in sight with his wakizashi tied to the small of his back. From his other shoulder a bag clung closely to his body, no doubt containing the majority of his personal possessions.

Perhaps the most striking thing about him was the mask hanging from his neck and onto his back. An insectoid face stared back at those behind him in hues of gold and black with sea-green highlights complete with antennae. The millions of facets of the compound eyes glittered in the light as each plane captured all the light it possibly could. If the meeting were going to occur before the Imperial Court he would no doubt be wearing it but it did not seem necessary otherwise. Masato finally slowed as he approached the Temple of the Seven Fortunes, several others only just arriving just the same as he.

SwanyUSD
2010-10-17, 09:42 PM
A flowing nothingness washed over him, a lone warrior of light in a sea of darkness. A sea of ever-crashing emptiness, a tide of nothingness, beckoning him, drawing him ever away. Shiba Kunitaro resisted its pull, fighting mightily the draw of the universal tides.

Out of the emptiness, a blackness, a gargantuan shadow of deific proportions shrouds the warrior in the infinite Void. The Shadow Dragon, the Lying Darkness, utter Nothing, monster-of-monsters, approaches silently...

The monk-like figure opens his eyes suddenly, not startled, but instantly and utterly present with his surroundings. Focused, measured, sure, he arises in the presence of others, placing his daisho in his ob, and bows shortly.

Greetings, all. I am Shiba Kunitaro, Clan Champion of the Phoenix, and Initiate of the Void. I have been summoned by the Shining Light of Amaterasu, our beloved Emperor Toturi, to deal with threats unknown. As I must assume your presence means that you have been summoned as well, I grant you the respect and honor deserved of such a calling.

Looking at the Mantis, he bows,
You must be a Mantis, of the Wasp family. Your peoples are highly renown for their skills with the yumi, and their talents at crafting such objects is unmatched in all of the empire. Greetings, Tsuruchi-san.

Shifting ever slightly, he addresses the Dragon, bowing slightly less as is custom for those of the Brotherhood. Greetings, brother of Shinsei. I have been formally trained by the brothers of Shiba, and while they possess wisdom and talent in abundance, they cannot match the connection to the Fortunes that the famed Togashi brothers and sisters possess. Greetings, Togashi-san.

Lastly, and with purpose, he nods his head downward to the Ronin, showing greater respect for such clanless warriors than most respectable Samurai would care. I dare not attempt to guess your heritage, warrior. You are clanless, unkempt, and uncouth by the looks of you and your clay jug. However, if the Emperor has asked you to come, you must possess either great skill or purpose for the empire. Greetings.

tonberryking
2010-10-18, 02:53 PM
Saya doesn't help her case much by laughing in her girlish pitch right in Kunitaro's face as he says what is obvious about her. "Hah! Oh, I have a puurrpose alright, you mystic and mighty samurai~!" like a clown, she twirls and swigs from her jug unabashedly, though (according to her sense of 'manners') at least she offers the jug to him. "I'm a great swordsmen! The emperor couldn'a picked a better bushi than the great me! But shouldn't it be obvious, Phoenix-san, that I'm a Scorpion?" she grins like a horse (all teeth) pointing to the shameful excuse for a mask.

With a titter, Saya takes a skip out of his reach, looking over the others from over the curve of that damning jug. "All...uh..six of ya, listen up! I am Saya! Do well to remember the name, or uh... y'won't get any of this sake. Good shtuff, I tells ya."

And after that she promptly swoons off to find a seat and parks it, languidly reclining on whatever seat she's able to afford.

Chambers
2010-10-20, 05:36 PM
A curtain in the back of the room parts and an old man pokes his head through, gazes around at all of you and then steps forward, leaving the curtain swishing as the breeze plays at its edges. He hobbles forward holding a wooden cane in a gnarled hand, bald head hunched forward, shoulders brunched up. Dressed in rich priestly robes of swirling yellow and green, he takes a few more steps and stops.

He cranes his neck sideways to look at you all, slowly turning from one to the next. "Good evening, honored guests." He says, his voice high pitched and cracky. "How may this humble servant help you?"

JKTrickster
2010-10-20, 07:30 PM
Zen smiled as he bowed back to his Pheonix Clan brother. "Greetings Shiba-san; it is always a pleasure to meet another of the Brotherhood. Your words are far too kind. I can only imagine how we will have to share and talk about regarding the teachings of Shinsei."

Turning to the others, he bowed in kind. "If it is true that you are a Scorpion, greetings. Although I must ask you later how there can be six of us here, when I only count four," he said with a smile.

Zen quickly found that he had to correct himself when a fifth figure emerged from the temple.

The silky robes of green and yellow swirled around the old figure. It was obvious from his dress and stance that this was a man of position that demanded respect but Zen could not identify him at all. Rubbing his head, he quizzically looked at the old man.

Zen wasn't sure how to respond; he didn't want to risk disrespecting the old man by responding to him in the wrong way and asking who he was would only bring ridicule to his clan. Instead he knew the best method was the simplest; Zen kept silent, hoping that someone else more knowledgeable might step forward instead.

Tacitus
2010-10-20, 10:51 PM
Masato

The Wasp says little, a mere nod in reply to the Shiba at the greeting. When the priest emerges from behind the curtain, however, there is a brief moment where his face is unreadable before he bows deeply, perhaps an inch lower than he would for most. As he speaks it is quick and almost rushed to remember proper etiquette, his normal quiescence swept away under the gaze of the priest, "You honor us with your presence, Miya-sama. Had I known I were to stand in your presence I would have scrubbed away the grime of my travels, and now I defile the temple you tend simply by being present. I beg your forgiveness. I was summoned by the Emperor through the Emerald Magistrates, and now stand before you with an empty mind awaiting it to be filled with knowledge of why he would bring together such a diverse group."

Chambers
2010-10-22, 02:48 PM
Miya Ronsha nods his head a few times, making it unclear if he is bowing or simply bobbing his head. He smiles. "Ah, who truly knows the will of the Emperor? I have found that it easier to know the desires of the wind and rain than desires of a man."

He coughs loud and deep, shaking his whole body. "Excuse me. Old age is a slow and painful journey. But there are other benefits...." He says, smiling again. "...such as experience and wisdom. Perhaps wisdom has passed over me, but experience has taught me that when one gathers strengths in secret there is danger ahead...a great trial."

He pauses, squints his eyes and reaches in the deep folds of his robe. "A prayer, perhaps, would aid you. A blessing of the kami..." He frowns. "Where did I place that necklace...?" He mutters to himself as he slowly searches through his robe.

Behind you all you hear the scratch of a pebble on stone and can see a man walking up to the temple. Dressed in a heavy grey and dark blue kimono, the mans immense physical stature alone would identify him as a member of the Crab Clan even if he did not wear their colors. His black hair is drawn back tight over his head and a massive sword is slung across his back.

His calm gaze passes over each of you as he walks up the steps, sneering lightly Hanaka and Saya. He stops at the entrance to the temple and kneels, bowing low, bringing his head to the floor. Rising he says, "The kami's blessing upon you Shiba-san." He stands up and unslings the naginata from his back, planting it's wooden end on the ground, standing just outside the room. "I have been summoned here by the spirits of the Kami. They spoke to me and bade me come here and seek your aid." He glances around at the rest of you. "I assume you all are here for the same reason?"

Miya Ronsha looks up, his hand still in his robe. He squints at the Crab. "Eh? Apologies, Hida-san. My hearing has not walked with me into old age."

JKTrickster
2010-10-22, 07:28 PM
Zen turned to look at the Wasp, making sure that the Tsuruchi was actually being serious. His mouth hanged open for a moment longer than necessary before Zen quickly bowed down as well. For a moment Zen's mind was blank as he tried to think of a proper greeting. Licking his dry lips, he took a deep breath from his diaphragm. He could do this. He had done it. This was okay.

"I am honored to be in your presence as well, Miya-sama. I apologize for the simple clothes that I wear today, as I did not expect a guest with such a status as yourself. I cleanse my ears for the words of wisdom you can bestow."

Zen's words are quick and monotonous, trying to say them as efficiently as possible without any real pathos to them. But memorization has worked for him and they come out like droplets of rainwater, simple and undistinguished.

Zen rose to the sound of a Crab bushi approaching the temple. Though the Crab clan dislike the Togashi family in general, Zen felt no fear nor hatred. Their distrust in the unknown was of no issue and he was sure that everyone could control themselves in front of Miya-sama anyway.

Zen bowed to the Crab bushi, "Greetings to you as well. You are right that we are all here for the same reason as well. I am Togashi Zen and it is my pleasure to be of acquaintance to you."

SwanyUSD
2010-10-24, 05:03 PM
Bowing modestly, the Clan Champion of the Phoenix, Shiba Kunitaro, greets the Miya temple master,

Greetings, Miya-san, and thank you for your warm hospitality. The temple you tend makes the heart soar, and the mind calm. Indeed, the winds of time blow calmly through this peace, centering us, and bringing us a bit of that knowledge that twinkles so fondly in your kind eyes.

Shifting towards the hulking warrior in the door, Shiba Kunitaro greets the massive Hida man. Warmest regards, Hida-san. The Kami work in mysterious ways, even to those most attuned to their whispers. Glancing furtively at the Miya host, and grinning mischievously, he continues, I had thought the Emperor was in dire need of our services, but if the Empire requires it of me, as representative of the Phoenix Clan, I say with utter humility that my clan and our resources are behind you and the mission set forth by our dearest Emperor. Come, enter into this house of prayer, and tell us what is required of us. Then, we may provide offferings to the Fortunes and the Kami to help guide our hands going forth.

With that, the Champion steps forward, and offers his hand to the proud Hida samurai before him, both in aid, and in friendship.

tonberryking
2010-10-27, 11:58 PM
"Spirits? Hehehe. I got a summons to come here, but I don't think the same spirits told me to come here like yours, Crab-san..." Saya laughs at her own joke like a bird, taking another swig from that damn jug. If she gave any attention to the elderly soul, it's better hidden than her face under a silly mask.

"So, if we're not here because the child of the god's invited us over for drinks, then watta we here for? This jug can't go around serving everbody, y'know..."

Chambers
2010-10-28, 09:57 PM
The Crab smiles wide. "It was not the Emperors Kami that bade me here..." He says as the flesh on his face starts to ripple and pulse. He screams in pain as black shadows rip from his flesh, pouring out of him like smoke escaping from an open bottle. The shadow mists flies into the temple and collects on the ground.

From each pool of shadows a large beast rises up, standing tall over Zen, Mastao, and Shiba. It resembles some monstrous wolf, though it's form is wavering and it's body seems to be composed of shadow stuff. They instantly reach out with their jaws and attack. Zen dodges out of the way and Mastao and Shiba get caught off guard and are struck. Caught in the powerful grip of the beasts jaw they are then jerked to the ground, laying prone before the beasts.

The Crab shudders and sweeps his naginata in a half circle, holding it high above him. "...the spirits of the Lying Darkness spoke to me...and promised me great power for defeating you!"

Mastao takes 12 damage and is tripped.
Shiba takes 17 damage and is tripped.

It is the parties turn. Post your actions.

Map
http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae206/unnamedhero91/temple1-1.png

SwanyUSD
2010-10-28, 10:24 PM
In the blink of an eye, Shiba Kunitaro immediately focuses his mind, and his soul merges with the Void, readying his body for combat. His mind, body, and soul forge a new battle-ready veteran from the prone and surprised form, lying sprawled on the ground.

Kunitaro strikes at the feet of the giant Crab, an envelopes the attacker in a veil of shadowy mist. With great agility, he rises to face his attacker head on.

You vile beast. Coward! You let your duty and honor becoming corrupted by Nothing. Prepare to meet oblivion!

Actions

I Spend 1 void point, as free action, to add my maximum Void to my AC, as an armor bonus that does not stack with any wisdom bonuses I may have. My AC becomes 29. As a swift action, I enter Jade Throne stance, which grants me a +4 perfection bonus to AC and initiative (which probably doesn't matter). I also spend 5 void points to improve my attack roll by +10.

On the ground, I attack the Crab with Obscuring Shadow Veil (at a -4 due to being prone). If I hit, he has to make a Fort save, DC 19 or I get 50% miss reduction for 1 round. I then stand, which provokes attacks of opportunity, with my new and improved AC.

Attack Roll
Damage Roll [roll]1d10+5d6+8

Conditions

AC: 33
Touch AC: 33
Hit Points: 60
Remaining Void: 7

Tacitus
2010-10-29, 01:16 AM
Masato
HP: 54/66

The Wasp groans as he is thrown to the ground but just as quickly he attempts to stand and move away nimbly, or if he is caught by the monstrous wolf he remains on the ground and fires an arrow up through its jaws with incredible force despite cramped quarters. It is a strange thing, even trapped on the ground he seemed to be able to bring his bow to bear and whip off two shots with incredible speed.

I can't recall what weapon enhancement(s) I chose, but at this moment Collision seems the most applicable as its a static bonus and is a weapon property that can be applied to both melee and ranged weapons.

First of all, Free Action to create a Mind Arrow. It would be the last form of Mind Blade he would have had shaped, and when Drawn it retains the last shape used under Blade Shaping.

Mind Arrow overcomes DR as Magic and currently Silver.

I rolled for a kip up in the OOC and got a result of 34, a failure. So it'll be a Move Action. If you want me to roll again so its in the IC: [roll0] though I doubt this one will be any better.

I am assuming I'll take an AoO and another Improved Trip for my Move Action to Stand. So opposed Dex vs the Trip: [roll1]

If Masato does not fall and somehow remains standing he will Hustle for 3pp and Move, Tumbling 20ft (ie, half his move) to gain Skirmish and Improved Skirmish. To... D2, I believe.
Tumble: [roll2]

If he does not remain standing he will Swift Action to Manifest Thicken Skin augmented for 6pp to Swift for a total of 7pp, his ML cap. +1 Enhancement to AC for 70 minutes. Swift Actions to not provoke AoOs.

Either Prone and Thicken Skinned or Hustled to D2 Masato will Greater Manyshot the one that attacked him. The first arrow will receive Greater Psionic Shot. Close Combat Shot means he does not provoke for firing his Mind Arrow while threatened.

Arrow 1 Attack: [roll3]
Arrow 1 Damage: [roll4] +[roll5]

Arrow 2 Attack: [roll6]
Arrow 2 Damage: [roll7]

If he was able to pick up some Skirmish that will net him 5d6 on each due to Greater Manyshot and Improved Skirmish as well as +4 AC.

Arrow 1 Skirmish: [roll8]
Arrow 2 Skirmish: [roll9]

Either 22 or 26 of 29pp remaining for the day.

Prone AC is 21 vs Melee and 29 vs Ranged.
Standing and Skirmish AC is 28.

JKTrickster
2010-10-29, 07:17 PM
The shadows pooled all along the floor, their insidious and unholy aura defiling the sanctuary of the temple. From shadow came form however, and large wolves emerged from the darkness. Zen could smell the dank and heavy breath of the beasts, the back of his hair tingling at the sensation. The wolf tore forward at him but Zen nimbly leaped aside. Smiling, he slowly regarded the beast. It was much too slow.

He took a deep breath and for a moment man stared deep into the beast. No not a beast, but the void - Zen let his mind open and envelope the chaos, not to lose himself among the static but to establish order. He could feel his mind sharpening and becoming more astute the flow of the temple itself - and its intruders.

Suddenly leaping forward, Zen landed a drop kick on the wolf's muzzle before dropping low to the ground and aiming a roundhouse kick at the legs. Using his leverage, he tried to sweep the creature right off the ground and catering right towards the wolf behind it.

Actions
Zen uses a swift action to change into the Battle Mantra stance. Since it is a Sleeping Goddess stance, Zen gains +2 to all saving throws.

Zen uses a standard action to initiate the Comet Throw maneuver on the SW 1. Zen also uses the Snap Kick feat for an extra attack (with a -2 penalty to all attacks). Zen gets + Wis to dam. from Insightful Strike

If Come Throw works, Zen will throw SW 1 at SW 3; SW 3 gets a reflex save DC 14 for half damage (take 4d6) but if it fails, it gets knocked prone as well.

Comet Throw is a maneuver that allows me to use Dex instead of Str but Improved Trip only adds the boost to a Str check (this was before the idea of Dex for Trip); would you allow me to apply the bonus from Improved Trip to the Dex ability check?

Melee Touch Attack
[roll0]

Trip Attempt
[roll1]
if you are not applying Improved Trip, just take 4 away from the result.

Damage (if successful) to SW1
[roll2]

Damage to SW3
[roll3]

Snap Kick Attack
[roll4]

Unarmed Strike
[roll5]

If Zen succeeds on the attack, SW1 is placed in corner H-I 9-10 after hitting SW3.

Zen will then take a five foot step to E8 and use his move action to get psionically focused.

Concentration
[roll6]

OR

If the attack doesn't work, Zen five foot steps back to E6 and psionically focuses anyway, taking an AoO from SW2.

Oh and for every attack that connects, Zen gains 1 PP from Battle Mantra stance.

Note: An immediate action is reserved to initiate Adaptive Attack: if Zen fails his trip attempt the first time, he can automatically try again with a +3 bonus.

New Trip Attempt
[roll7]
Again subtract 4 if not counting Improved Trip

Stats
HP: 75/75
Saves: F/R/W: 10/11/14
PP: 78-80 depending on hits

Maneuver List
Escape the Blade
Adaptive Attack <----may be expended if failed initial trip attempt
Harmony Shattering Strike
Counter Charge
Vigil of Steel
Rose's Thorn Riposte
Elbow Lock

tonberryking
2010-11-01, 09:38 PM
"Mm. Not again..." Saya sighs as if the entire matter is all an annoyance. "At least he's more handsome than most Crabs."

So saying, Saya takes a rather loose, wobbling stance. Swaying like the reeds in the wind she moves, one step after the other looking like it'll send the 'scorpion' into a tumble. And in fact, nine feet away from the closest wolf she disappears out of view as if she tumbled down. Despite this, there's still the sound of a sword ringing free of an oft abused scabbard and someone brings it down towards a monster.

"...oops." can be barely heard, too. Saya manages to stand up with her sword out...

...wait a minute. Is her naked sword amazingly well cared for?

Actions:

Going in for a standard ghost step and sudden strike unless they (they being SW #1) can see Saya as invisible. If not, she caught them flatfooted. She's taking out the full enchantment to put into her AC and a third point from her BAB per Combat expertise. Do we even roll initiative?

Anyway attacks: [roll0] [roll1]
Damages: [roll2][roll3]
Whole lotta Sudden Strike damages: [roll4]

Stats:
HP: 68 / AC: 23

Chambers
2010-11-05, 04:10 PM
Round 2

The shadow wolves snap at Masato and Shiba as they try to stand up. Shiba dodges out of the way of the beasts jaws but Masato's robe is caught in beasts jaws and it slams him down into the ground. Saya stumbles and disappears from sight, appearing next to Zen, her blade slashing across the shadow wolves pelt. The first strike misses, passing through the dark wisps but her second strike hits home and the beast cries out as black blood spurts out and drips to the ground.

Zen connects with the beasts jaw and it's cry turns into a whimper which is immediately cut off as the beast is swept from it's legs and sent flying into the other shadow wolf. It slams into the other wolf and dissapears into a cloud of smoke. Shiba tries to bring

Back on the ground power surges over Masato and he draws and fires arrows of silver at the beast, both arrows striking true.

The two remaining shadow wolves snap their jaws again and again Shiba dances out of the way. Laying on the ground Masato is not as lucky and the beast takes a bite out of his shoulder. The Crab stays silent as Shiba's katana slice him, tumbles and rolls into the temple, his naginata lashing out at Shiba after he passes by. Fortune smiles upon the Phoenix and he dodges away from the Crab's blade.

"Oh my. Those are some large wolves you've brought, spawn of jigoku. Ah!" He smiles and takes his hand out of his robe holding a necklace of prayer beads. "Here they are. Hmmm. It's too dark in here for my tastes. Perhaps your shadow beasts would like some more light?" He says and the beads on the necklace begin to glow until the room is filled with bright daylight. The two shadow wolves cry out and some of their shadow stuff burns away in the light. "Ah, that's better."

PC's turn.

Masato is prone and takes 11 damage from the AoO and 18 damage from the bite. SW1 died and went away. :)

The priests Daylight spell removes the concealment the shadow wolves had.

Here are some checks you can make.
Martial Lore DC 15Elder Mountain Hammer
Martial Lore DC 15Stone Power feat
Knowledge: Void DC 20Surge of Malevolence / Debilitating Strike (Heroes of Horror)

Map
http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae206/unnamedhero91/temple2.png

SwanyUSD
2010-11-06, 03:37 PM
With the great shadow beast looming above him, and empowered by the calming light of Amaterasu, Shiba Kunitaro mutters a prayer to the Fire Kami, and his ancestral blade bathes in angry fires. Centering himself, he releases the stored energy of the Void into his arms. Nimbly stepping around the beast, he focuses on the abomination of creation, the Hida warrior, and strikes at his exposed flank. As he chops mightily at the giant warrior before him, he prays for strength from the Earth Kami protecting the temple, and drives his blade deep into the foul creature's side.

Now feel the true strength of the elemental Kami!

Actions

I 5-foot step to E-10, as a move action.
As a free action, I spend 3 void to grant myself +6 to hit.
I initiate Searing Blade, as a swift action, which gives me +2d6 + 9 to hit.
I initiate Bonecrusher, which grants me +4d6 to damage, allows me to ignore damage reduction, and grants me a +10 on crit confirmation rolls, and I attack the Crab samurai, as a standard action.
I designate the Crab as my dodge opponent, as a free action.

Rolls

Attack roll [roll0]
Katana damage [roll1]
Searing Blade damage [roll2]
Bonecrusher damage [roll3]
Critical confirmation (just in case) [roll4]

Conditions

AC 34 versus the Crab, with Dodge. AC 33 versus all others.
Touch AC is the same.
+2 bonus to will saves, per Combat Focus.
+4 against trip attempts, per Combat Stability.

Maneuvers

Obscuring Shadow Veil
Argent Knight's Lance
Searing Blade
Silver Knight's Blade
Death Mark
Bonecrusher
Strike of Defeat
Defensive Step

Tacitus
2010-11-08, 06:11 AM
Masato
HP 25/66 AC:24+1 T:17 FF:24+1 (Uncanny Dodge)
Init: +5 Perception: +14 Spot, +14 Listen, Low Light Vision
Buffs: Thicken Skin [70 Minutes], Deadly Strike [1 of 10]
Condition: Prone (-4 AC vs Melee, +4 AC vs Ranged)
Immune: N/A
Passive: Trackless Step, Evasion, Flawless Stride, Camouflage
Str: 14 Dex: 19 Con: 14 Int: 18 Wis: 14 Cha: 12
Fort: +9 Ref: +13 Will: +11
PP: 19/29

The jaws of the beast clasp around the wasp. The massive shadow creatures seems to play with the archer as though he truly were a mere bug in the midst of malicious snapping jaws. Though his head was swimming after hitting upon the ground on his last fall and blood was pooling around him -so much blood- he could still sting. He doesn't make any pretenses about trying to rise to his feet, that won't work with such massive creatures right on top of him. Arrow after arrow leaps from his quiver and out towards the wolf without a second though.

Swift Action: Expend 3pp to activate Deadly Strike
Full: Rapid Shot. First arrow receives Deadly Strike.
Attacks treated as Magic and Silver. (The -1 for silver has been taken out.)

Arrow 1 Attack: [roll0]
Arrow 1 Damage: [roll1] +[roll2]

Arrow 2 Attack: [roll3]
Arrow 2 Damage: [roll4]

Arrow 3 Attack: [roll5]
Arrow 3 Damage: [roll6]

In case of crit threats:
Arrow 1 Attack: [roll7]
Arrow 1 Damage: [roll8]

Arrow 2 Attack: [roll9]
Arrow 2 Damage: [roll10]

Arrow 3 Attack: [roll11]
Arrow 3 Damage: [roll12]

Hmm... I know you can abort a full attack after the first attack action and reduce it to a standard action when attacking normally, but can you do so when using rapid shot?
If he can, and if it dies in one hit, move to Focus: [roll13]

JKTrickster
2010-11-13, 12:14 PM
Conditions
I'll just take this, thank you very much :smallbiggrin:
HP 75/75 AC:24 T:24 FF:24
Init: +5 Perception: +12 Spot, +12 Listen,
Buffs: N/A
Condition: N/A
Immune: N/A
Passive: Evasion, Spell Reflection, Defensive Stance, Freedom Mantle Power (+ 10 to movement speed)
Str: 10 Dex: 16 Con: 16 Int: 10 Wis: 20 Cha: 8
Fort: +8 +2 = +10 Ref: +9 +2 = +11 Will: +12 +2 = +14
PP: 78/87

Maneuvers
Comet Throw
Escape the Blade
Adaptive Attack
Harmony Shattering Strike
Counter Charge
Vigil of Steel
Rose's Thorn Riposte
Elbow Lock

Zen calmly raised both hands toward the spawn of jigoku, with his palms open and facing away from him. His pupils dilated as he muttered a prayer to the Earth Kami that resided within the temple. May the Crab's blade return to even baser materials, as what was metal return to earth and what was once a sharp blade covered in mottled rust. He breathed out slowly, willing that energy towards the Crab's naginata.

"Men need not weapons to prove they are unbeatable," Zen said with a smirk towards the Crab. "Here let me relieve you of having that burden. Perhaps you can actually start fighting better now?"

Zen shifted his weight to his right, taking a step and moving in front of the Crab to cut off his escape. Suddenly he closed in on the Crab and aimed a side kick at his chest to disorient him. Zen quickly grabbed the Crab's outstretched arms and twisted it, before delivering a quick kick to Crab's legs to bring him into an elbow lock. Zen held the Crab's arm high with one hand while he pushed down on the back of his chest with another.

Actions
Zen uses a swift action to manifest the Deaden Blow psionic power. The Crab gets a DC 17 Will Save or his weapon can only deal nonlethal damage.

Zen takes a five foot step to D9.

Zen uses his standard action to initiate the Elbow Lock maneuver. He must first succeed on a melee touch attack. If he does we roll opposed grapple checks and if I win I deal 2d6 + 3d6 damage and I am considered pinning the Crab. The Elbow Lock maneuver allows me to initiate the grapple check without provoking AoOs and gives me a +4 bonus as well.

Also the Crab must succeed on an opposed grapple check to escape the pin. However if he fails he takes an additional d6 damage.

Melee Touch Attack
[roll0]

Grapple Check if successful (Allowed to use Dex instead of Str)
[roll1]

Damage if successful
[roll2]

In case I fail a grapple check next turn or this turn, I can use my immediate action to initiate Adaptive Attack. If I do however, I can't use swift actions for my next turn.

Adaptive Attack reroll
[roll3]

tonberryking
2010-11-19, 02:48 PM
Saya sways, practically spinning as Zen goes for the monk Crab, the drunkard takes a few steps forward and outright tumbles forward with a giggle, though before the expected lands-flat-on-face-scenario goes through, Saya ones more blinks out of existence. When she's next scene again she's trying to pick herself up in a rather unlady like bow-legged stance.

Tumble check: [roll0], Saya's going invisible once more to deal with the next wolf, leaving her with 7 slots.

Attacks!: [roll1] [roll2] Skill keeping the +2 to her AC but otherwise not using Combat expertise. Damages and sneak attack:

[roll3][roll4][roll5]

"Wheeeee~!"