PDA

View Full Version : [Pathfinder] Bleeding Critical and Other Questions

had3l
2010-10-02, 07:00 PM
With Critical Mastery I can apply the effects of two critical feats on a critical.
Does that mean that I can apply Bleeding Critical twice in the same hit? Or am I required to choose two separate critical feats?
I must say I see nothing stopping me from adding Bleeding Critical twice, am I wrong?

Also, can I apply Power Attack to a Sunder? I was wondering whether I could or not since in Pathfinder it is a Combat Maneuver and not an attack roll.

Finally, is it possible to score a critical hit while attempting a Combat Maneuver? I'd assume not since items are usually immune to critical hits, but what about Greater Sunder where I am dealing the remaining of the damage to the creature?

grarrrg
2010-10-02, 09:20 PM
With Critical Mastery I can apply the effects of two critical feats on a critical.
Does that mean that I can apply Bleeding Critical twice in the same hit? Or am I required to choose two separate critical feats?

It is slightly ambiguous, but I would assume that you need to apply two different critical feats. And just in case you missed it, you need two critical feats to qualify for Crit Mastery anyway.

Snake-Aes
2010-10-02, 09:26 PM
Unless the feat specifies otherwise, a feat doesn't stack with itself. Trying to critical mastery bleeding critical twice (note that you can't even buy it twice, making it more far-fetched) would be no different than just one bleeding criticla.