PDA

View Full Version : Just bought an Electronic Cigarette starter pack

Chambers
2010-10-02, 08:54 PM
I went running today for the first time in about 6 months and it was an interesting experience. I'll spare you the details and simply say that I smoke a pack a day, have so for 8 years. For the past year it's been American Spirits Lights, Camel Lights for years before that, and Lucky Strike Filters whenever I can find them (very rarely).

So I went to a store down the street and bought this: Gamucci Micro Starter Pack. (http://www.gamucci.com/Gamucci_Micro_Cartridges.html)

I got it all put together and took a few drags...I dunno. Maybe I'm not pulling hard enough but aside from a little taste in my mouth it didn't feel like I was smoking anything. It may not help that I've been sick the past week with a congested head (sneezing, clogged nasal cavities), so I'm not in the best shape right now. And my lungs are still kinda sore from being hacked out during and after the run.

So....does anyone have experience with these things? I looked it up online and apparently they are illegal in a number of countries, but not in the United States. Um. Does this violate the board policy of not talking about illegal things? Hmm. Maybe should have thought of that first.

Anyway. Discuss! Or don't, and watch me get an infraction. :smallsmile: