PDA

View Full Version : [Twi] Vampyr Assassin!!! Ooc

Colesign
2010-10-03, 12:14 PM
The board for questions, witty comments, rap duels, and Youtube video duels.

happyturtle
2010-10-03, 12:21 PM
Have fun. Just remember to pick a [Tag] for the thread titles. It keeps the subforum easier to use. :smallsmile:

The Shoveler
2010-10-03, 12:46 PM
This thread warrants Johnny Python's Seal of Approval!:smallwink:

Mayan Vampyres be Warned! Snakes are more powerful and everlasting than your pagan Jaguar cult is!

Colesign
2010-10-03, 02:28 PM
Thanks for the advice, Happy Turtle.

nanobot_swarm
2010-10-03, 09:54 PM
Colesign, do you plan on having this be a one time thing, or do you want to keep it going as a series of its own?

Colesign
2010-10-03, 10:02 PM
I wouldn't having this be a mini-game series we could start up whenever the DM for the main game has to take an extended break, then continue to the end.

At the moment though, I'm just interested in bringing this game to a finish.

The Shoveler
2010-10-03, 10:04 PM
"And the heroes activate the self destruct button, moments before the others find a sheet of paper detailing the construction of many other Vamp-Castle-Mech fortresses set over the entire world. The fight has only just begun. BOOM!"

Colesign
2010-10-03, 10:20 PM
Sounds like a good concept, Shoveler.

Oh, by the way...who's figured out what Team Assassin is fighting?

The Shoveler
2010-10-03, 10:37 PM
Stab in the dark here: From Dusk til Dawn?

Probably not right what with the Magic and the ritualistic sacrifice... but the pyramid thing fits!

darkblade
2010-10-03, 10:51 PM
Dresden Files, Red Court I believe.

The pyramid and the poison sylvia fit.

Colesign
2010-10-03, 11:51 PM
Correct, Darkblade. The mutha****in' Red Court.

And one of them thinks he's a Mayan God of Blood Sacrifice.

Colesign
2010-10-04, 11:13 AM
Remember, like all the Vampyre that have come before, the Red Court has a unique set of weaknesses and strengths.

The Shoveler
2010-10-04, 12:09 PM
Workin' on it, workin' on it. Holy weapons... never really seem to work, outside of the initial UMPH of the acid/bullet.

Silver, Stakes, Garlic and UV are on the move!

darkblade
2010-10-04, 12:26 PM
Assuming they remain faithful to their Dresden Files inspiration then Holy Items and Sunlight/UV rays are what we want here.

We could theoretically commit genocide if we sacrified one of them the right way and then they'll all die but none of us are wizardy enough for that.

Colesign
2010-10-04, 05:12 PM
If they are setting up a bloodline curse, it would require several very powerful practitioners (which they have) to store up and direct the energy from several blood sacrifice victims (which they had). Triggering a bloodline curse can be done just by killing the appropriate victim on the altar with the propper knife.

It's choosing the proper victim that's the tricky thing.

Colesign
2010-10-04, 09:46 PM
Oh, in case you haven't figured it out, Shoveler, the Bellies are their weak points.

The Shoveler
2010-10-04, 10:07 PM
Why choose when you can take the ever present option of "C4"?
Also, duly noted. I remember seeing that in an earlier post, but I had forgotten it.

Colesign
2010-10-09, 10:21 PM
In celebration of arriving at our Second to Last Boss Fight in this Mini-Game, I'm announcing an image contest: if you feel like it, create and post original drawing of your characters on this board.

I'll start out myself by posting my original renderings of The Moondance Kid:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_yJLp_3gln8Q/TLEwRdh3xkI/AAAAAAAAABU/XqdQmOhboys/s1600/Video+Snapshot-4.jpeg

And the imminent Level 4 Boss: What could he Be?:smalleek::smalleek::smalleek:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_yJLp_3gln8Q/TLEwRqEuYaI/AAAAAAAAABc/dzz5wgrYSNM/s1600/Video+Snapshot-2.jpeg

Colesign
2010-10-10, 07:05 PM
For a moment, I actually thought there was no such thing as Catholic Hip-Hop in real life.

.........I WAS WRONG!!!!!!!!!! (http://www.catholic.org/diocese/diocese_story.php?id=24619):smalleek:

The Shoveler
2010-10-10, 07:15 PM
Did I mention that I'm a Protestant today? Because I am, and for good reason now. :smalleek:

EDIT: Yes, I love my complex plans. And yes, I love my explosives. :smallbiggrin:

Colesign
2010-10-14, 03:29 PM
Dog Welder was very...creative.

It's a pity though: if he had tried Dog-Welding Richie the Dragon with his own supply of puppies, I would have had the opportunity to present a nasty surprise for you all.

The Shoveler
2010-10-15, 10:45 PM
And now for our first installment of "Character Development and Background Information!"

Our first candidate is the self-proclaimed "Herald of Fertility," one Mr. Johnny Python!
Mr. Python, our first question for you is a simple one: Where were you born and raised?
"Why, that really is a simple question. I was born in the suburbs of Lousiana and was raised down in the deepest parts of the Bayou, where the Gars and Gators were constant threats to my survival."
Interesting, very interesting.
Our second question is as follows: We've heard rumors that you can control snakes with your mind. How did this come about?
"Well, down in the Bayou there are many, many religions. Some are crazy and complete bullsh*t, however some are actually true. While running away from some Gators I came across an old abandoned hut. When I stepped inside, the snakes scared off the Gator and left me in peace. Seeing this as weird, I examined the house and found a book titled "The Religion of Snakey Greatness! Glycon Shall Rise Again!" I read it as I waited for the Gators to leave and I was touched by the venom of one of the snakes, it landing in my eyes. Instead of the excruciating pain you would expect, I was instead blessed with the Eyes of Glycon and became the Herald of Fertility."
Wow, I've never heard a story quite like yours! Can you show us these eyes of yours?
"Why of course!" *takes off glasses and looks into the camera*
I-I might become a believer soon. Tell us about how you came to your profession and how that led up to your exploits with the Vampyre.
"Well, since I was blessed as the Herald, I immediately went out and started a snake following. It started with the original 10 snakes at that hut and eventually grew into the world's largest snake collection. I used this as a museum and show and made my living off of that. It was all good, but I still had need for a companion to settle down with. I went out looking, and after 5 years found the love of my life, Tabitha. We had a child together, but it was all an illusion. She was a Vampyre. She took my son, burned down my business and killed most of my snakes. Now I'm only left with the 15 I have now. That is my motivation."
Wow. I'm personally taken aback at what those Vampyre did.

Well, tune in next time for the Philsophy behind the madness! Thank you and good night!