PDA

View Full Version : eberron nezumi duskblade//rogue roleplay help

the humanity
2010-10-04, 12:16 AM
I wanna have a little bit more coolness in my rogue// duskblade.

after a double shot of fighter I'm going to go into shadowdancer to get a more magical form of hiding and all that (I know, not the best choice... but, it's a cool class and combined with duskblade, damage isn't really gonna be an issue)

his whole background is as follows:
1) he was tortured by a cruel sorcerer for years, barely holding his sanity and being exposed to power from the far realms. it never provided any benefit (as far as he can tell) to him, but he glows like a spell under 'detect magic' and 'true seeing' and the like. he is also slightly unhinged as a result.
2) he lives in Rhukaan Draal, Darguul, where he works as a gladiator and helps the other nezumi living in the sewer as a representative, lacking their trademark smell (his scent glands were removed) and helping them kill a few monsters there.
3) he has a talking weapon called the Wraith that was given to him by the form of its former owner. this weapon is his best friend, and reduces his mental problems considerably.

traits
1) obsessive compulsive*
2) paranoid*
3) talkative
4) absolutely ferocious
5) abstinent (no drinking or anything that affects him, no women)
6) loyal
7) impulsive (while inside his personal limits)

tldr: a sewer rat with a talking sword, paranoia, obsessive compulsive, and a lawful edge. likes to scare little goblins while he stabs them.

my question is, can anyone give me a good idea on how to play him so that he is going to be an interesting party member? any ideas on what to make him do? what are a few good duskblade//rogue one liners? nezumi one liners? guy with the nickname 'mousetrap' one liners?

:) thanks for your help!

the humanity
2010-10-04, 01:18 PM
c'mon, all I really need are a few good one liners.