PDA

View Full Version : Evolution Game

KingOfLaughter
2010-10-05, 09:09 PM
Me and EdroGrimshell were talking and are designing an Evolution game. This is what we have so far.

Primordial Evolution

Basically you chose a base class, (we're working on them) and then using Mutations to evolve your Races, Mutations can be used for Upgrading: Saves, BAB, Hit points, and speed. (Not completely finished yet). While Evolution points can be used for buying: Feats, Skills and Spells. You have the starting abilities scores of: 12, 11, 11, 10, 10, 9, which can be distributed to any ability you wish. You can take one "Trait" such as Powerful Build: +2 Strength, -2 Dexterity (Not finished yet) As we work we will post more!

Milskidasith
2010-10-05, 09:10 PM
This has... no content to it. I mean, I'm all for posting unfinished work to get a criticism on what is there, but I'd recommend you work out at least enough that we can comment on the system before posting it, because... really, what can I say here?

EdroGrimshell
2010-10-05, 09:17 PM
This has... no content to it. I mean, I'm all for posting unfinished work to get a criticism on what is there, but I'd recommend you work out at least enough that we can comment on the system before posting it, because... really, what can I say here?

Sorry about that, I was hoping to get more done before posting, but i suggested to post it here, but we posted to early -_-'

I'm working on another, more complete version and will post it tomorrow