PDA

View Full Version : Comical abuse of Free Actions

SilverLeaf167
2010-10-06, 08:25 AM
Do you have any examples of abusing free actions, particularly their unlimited quantity?

For example, if you have the ability to stand up from prone as a free action, you can theoretically spend an infinite amount of time falling prone, standing up, falling prone and standing up again, while anyone watching cannot do anything. This might not have any gameplay effect, but just imagine what it would look like.

And yes, I am aware of the statement in the PHB that says that the DM may limit the number of free actions. This topic is mostly comical, as the title says.

Myth
2010-10-06, 08:29 AM
Deities can make items as free actions, so long as they are related to their portfolio. It's in DD. Burying the world in shovels is just too funny IMO. Well there are limitations like 10 free actions (for deities) per round for example, the entry of Apollo says"

Automatic Actions: Apollo can use Craft (musical instrument), Knowledge (arcana), Knowledge (geography), Knowledge (history), Knowledge (nature), Knowledge (nobility and royalty), Knowledge (religion), Knowledge (the planes), or Profession (herbalist) as a free action if the DC for the task is 25 or lower. He can perform up to ten such free actions each round.

But infinite Organs or Grand Pianos falling at a rate of 10 per 6 seconds is still quite funny.

Starbuck_II
2010-10-06, 08:29 AM
Well, you can stack infinite Arcane strikes (free action) to get Xinfinite d4 damage.

Why because only the +X to hit is typed. Untyped stack (damage is untyped).

Amphetryon
2010-10-06, 08:31 AM
Commoner Railgun. :smallbiggrin:

Whammydill
2010-10-06, 08:33 AM
There is always the classic "Commoner Rail Gun"

IIRC Handing something to someone who is next to you is a free action. So line a bunch of commoners or whatnot up, and have them hand objects to each other down the line. The longer the line means the distance being traveled in such a short amount of time = massive speed = fun!

Edit: Ack! Swordsaged!

Greenish
2010-10-06, 08:36 AM
Quickdrawing Iaijutsu Master with a golfbag full of katanas.

Shadowleaf
2010-10-06, 08:38 AM
Talking is an obvious example.

Douglas
2010-10-06, 08:41 AM
Sadly, the commoner railgun only works if you selectively use D&D rules for one part and real world physics for another. By D&D rules all the way, the last guy throws the object and it works just as if the whole rest of the line didn't exist: normal thrown weapon, possibly improvised, with normal range increment and normal weapon + strength damage. By real world physics all the way, people can't hand off an item that quickly.

Now the commoner rapid transit system, on the other hand...

Also, the Pony Express: get a high enough Ride bonus and mounting or dismounting is a free action. You do not necessarily have to dismount into the same location you mounted from. So, mount (free action), dismount on the other side (free action), mount another horse that you earlier lined up (free action), dismount on the other side (free action), mount yet another horse (free action)... Move anywhere the line of mounts can reach, and do it all with just free actions. You could cross the world to the front of a war zone, fire off a full round's worth of spells, then come all the way back before the enemy gets a turn.

JeminiZero
2010-10-06, 08:53 AM
Practical Application: Spellblade Tennis (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151109)

Deities can make items as free actions, so long as they are related to their portfolio. It's in DD. Burying the world in shovels is just too funny IMO. Well there are limitations like 10 free actions (for deities) per round for example, the entry of Apollo says"

Automatic Actions: Apollo can use Craft (musical instrument), Knowledge (arcana), Knowledge (geography), Knowledge (history), Knowledge (nature), Knowledge (nobility and royalty), Knowledge (religion), Knowledge (the planes), or Profession (herbalist) as a free action if the DC for the task is 25 or lower. He can perform up to ten such free actions each round.

But infinite Organs or Grand Pianos falling at a rate of 10 per 6 seconds is still quite funny.

There is a similiar piece of abuse involving craft. Because the time required to craft an object is dependent on its cost, free items (such as clubs) can be crafted instantly and for free.

Violet Octopus
2010-10-06, 08:54 AM
Stand on cliff above enemies with a big bag of acid flasks. Quickdraw, drop repeat.

Craft 4 aerofoils. Get 4 people to stand in a circle, facing outwards, each holding one aerofoil. Get them to pass them clockwise. Instant helicopter. You might need more people for a second propellor to keep it stable.

re: talking, in an epic campaign I was in just about every encounter began with the players spending half an hour or so fleshing out a plan of attack. Talking Is A Free Action indeed...

Radar
2010-10-06, 09:08 AM
You can take a -20 penalty to make Sleight of Hand checks as a free action, which is all kinds of awesome in itself. There is also an epic use of this skill, that lets you move a willing person up to 10ft away (DC 80). Now consider the Fission power and the consequences of having two bodies... you can waltz around the world and pick-pocket every living creature in one round, if you can reliably make a DC 100 check.

There is always the classic "Commoner Rail Gun"

IIRC Handing something to someone who is next to you is a free action. So line a bunch of commoners or whatnot up, and have them hand objects to each other down the line. The longer the line means the distance being traveled in such a short amount of time = massive speed = fun!

Edit: Ack! Swordsaged!
Doesn't work, since by RAW the object passed by has no speed (apart from the fact, that in D&D there is only movement speed and falling speed - nothing, that could be applied here). The last person on the line can either keep it, drop it on the ground or throw it as an improvised thrown weapon.
It is a fast, non-magical postal system tough.

Vulaas
2010-10-06, 10:50 AM
Streamers and then taunt them until they respond.

Talking is a free action, streamers abuses them for every action they take...:smallamused:

Milskidasith
2010-10-06, 10:53 AM
Well, you can stack infinite Arcane strikes (free action) to get Xinfinite d4 damage.

I'm pretty sure that damage from the same source doesn't stack, even if it's untyped.

Alleine
2010-10-06, 04:25 PM
Chicken infested flaw + spell component pouch + quickdraw.

The pouch contains all focuses and components that you'll need for spells with small/negligible cost. You quick draw and drop repeatedly for as long as you care to and 50% of what you pull out will be live chickens. Kill your enemies by suffocating them with chickens.

Snake-Aes
2010-10-06, 04:45 PM
Chicken infested flaw + spell component pouch + quickdraw.

The pouch contains all focuses and components that you'll need for spells with small/negligible cost. You quick draw and drop repeatedly for as long as you care to and 50% of what you pull out will be live chickens. Kill your enemies by suffocating them with chickens.

Bonus points if you turn the chickens into holy hand grenades. or holy bullets. A magical RPG inside the RPG.

In one of the games we played, there was a specific labyrinth where spells cast are not consumed, lost or otherwise disabled, so a wizard could prepare a single magic missile and cast it all day. This + arcane strike = DM saying "ok, that's obviously silly. You get 5 arcane strikes per round". Of course, that's still a +8 attack and +40d4 damage every round...

ShneekeyTheLost
2010-10-06, 05:07 PM
Chicken Infested + Spell Component Pouch + Great Cleave + Warmind5.

Infinite attacks due to infinite chickens being pulled out as free actions

Esser-Z
2010-10-06, 06:21 PM
The commoner railgun doesn't work as a railgun, no.

But, it DOES work as a rapid delivery system, and it still shatters causality (the item is simultaneously in every point along the line at once!)

Eldan
2010-10-06, 06:25 PM
Which is why you use a few million commoners to build a computer with near-infinite processing speed. A one is "pass this ball to the right", a zero is "pass this ball to the left". And since you can pass on infinite balls every round, at infinite speed...

Kurald Galain
2010-10-06, 06:39 PM
Which is why you use a few million commoners to build a computer with near-infinite processing speed. A one is "pass this ball to the right", a zero is "pass this ball to the left". And since you can pass on infinite balls every round, at infinite speed...

However, one might request a concentration check on the commoners to not pass them the wrong way... thus introducing the Pentium Rounding Problem to your commoner-computer :smalltongue:

Urpriest
2010-10-06, 06:48 PM
Since the thread doesn't specify 3.5, a 4e example: in the past, people put together builds that would reliably build up to unlimited free attacks, much like 3.5's aptitude hand crossbows. Then the errata declared that free action attacks cannot be made more than once per round. People were sad. However, it was quickly pointed out that several of these builds in fact don't make free action attacks, they make attacks as "No action". Which means there is no way to limit them. So infinite attacks resume!

FMArthur
2010-10-06, 07:01 PM
If a battle isn't going your way, just sit down and keep crafting 0gp items until the enemy agrees to leave if you would just end your turn.

The_Admiral
2010-10-06, 09:16 PM
Pathfinder sorcerer spamming quickened acid splash

Snake-Aes
2010-10-06, 09:31 PM
Pathfinder sorcerer spamming quickened acid splash

Explain...

ffone
2010-10-06, 09:37 PM
Isn't the Commoner Railgun partially befouled by initiative?

Sure, it's all free actions...but if it's not *immediate* actions, then it takes them a whole one turn cycle to hand the macguffin around the world (still impossible fast and quite worthy of the thread!), assuming they used delay actions to go in the proper order.

This would also seem to limit them to two items per round, or however much they can hold in their hands at once, unless they can store/draw the things as free actions as well. I suppose that one item could always be a bag of holding with many things in it.

The_Admiral
2010-10-06, 09:38 PM
A pathfinder sorcerer can cast cantrips without limit acid splash is a cantrip you can apply the quickened metamagic feat spontaneously

Mongoose87
2010-10-06, 09:41 PM
A pathfinder sorcerer can cast cantrips without limit acid splash is a cantrip you can apply the quickened metamagic feat spontaneously

Wouldn't it use up a fourth level slot?

The_Admiral
2010-10-06, 09:42 PM
*looks closer at feat description*oh:smallredface:

Lhurgyof
2010-10-06, 09:57 PM
*looks closer at feat description*oh:smallredface:

What about metamagic reducing cheese?

senrath
2010-10-06, 10:04 PM
Won't work. Quicken Spell turns it into a swift action, not a free action.

OracleofWuffing
2010-10-07, 01:20 AM
Quick draw lets you draw a weapon as a free action. Any object that isn't a weapon is an improvised weapon. Therefore, you can draw any object you have as a free action. Could be useful if you're flying 70ft over someone, or have convinced your DM that dropping and spreading caltrops are the same thing (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131635).

Morph Bark
2010-10-07, 08:27 AM
Bonus points if you turn the chickens into holy hand grenades. or holy bullets. A magical RPG inside the RPG.

Chicken Infested + Spell Component Pouch + Great Cleave + Warmind5.

Infinite attacks due to infinite chickens being pulled out as free actions

You mean specially trained (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9456037) colossal exploding (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9446301) fiendish zombie (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9460013) chicken? :smallwink:

I feel like such a shameless plugger right now. :X

Road_Runner
2010-10-07, 08:39 AM

Wait.... what?

So you could theoretically burn all your spells for the day and do one massive attack for tons of damage?

Snake-Aes
2010-10-07, 08:42 AM
Wait.... what?

So you could theoretically burn all your spells for the day and do one massive attack for tons of damage?

Yes.
(obligatory character minimum)

Morph Bark
2010-10-07, 08:51 AM

Wait.... what?

For damage, yes, for attack, it wouldn't be infinite, as the feat gives a limit to the attack bonus you can get from it.

Snake-Aes
2010-10-07, 08:53 AM
For damage, yes, for attack, it wouldn't be infinite, as the feat gives a limit to the attack bonus you can get from it.

There is controversy in the general rule that damages from the same source don't stack, though. What is the source. The feat? The spell sacrificed? the spell slot sacrificed?

Greenish
2010-10-07, 09:03 AM
For damage, yes, for attack, it wouldn't be infinite, as the feat gives a limit to the attack bonus you can get from it.The damage would be finite too. Huge, but not infinite.

Lhurgyof
2010-10-07, 10:29 AM
The damage would be finite too. Huge, but not infinite.

Does arcane strike work for 0-level spells? PF sorcerer, here we come.

Snake-Aes
2010-10-07, 10:32 AM
Does arcane strike work for 0-level spells? PF sorcerer, here we come.

Sure. +0 bonus to attacks and +0d4 damage.
-----------------
(there's a clause for no cantrips)

Morph Bark
2010-10-07, 12:26 PM
The damage would be finite too. Huge, but not infinite.

Depends on the build. Pun-Pun has Arcane Strike, for instance. :smallamused:

Yes, I realize that using Pun-Pun is a bad argument. Try sue me.

Sure. +0 bonus to attacks and +0d4 damage.
-----------------
(there's a clause for no cantrips)

Sanctum Spell'd Cantrips?

Radar
2010-10-07, 12:57 PM
Sanctum Spell'd Cantrips?
And an Acorn of Far Travel I persume? :smallsmile:

Togo
2010-10-07, 03:09 PM
Depends on the build. Pun-Pun has Arcane Strike, for instance. :smallamused:

Yes, I realize that using Pun-Pun is a bad argument. Try sue me.

He doesn't though. He has arbitrarily high stats, but not infinite stats. Increase without any explicit limits =/ infinite.

Greenish
2010-10-07, 03:23 PM
He doesn't though. He has arbitrarily high stats, but not infinite stats. Increase without any explicit limits =/ infinite.So? He can just gain an ability to have infinite spell slots.

Togo
2010-10-07, 04:01 PM
So? He can just gain an ability to have infinite spell slots.

I disagree, but then I've pointed out that Pun-Pun violates RAW many times, in many places. There may be a variation that actually works, but I've not seen it. There seems no point in derailing the thread by discussing that here.

Togo
2010-10-07, 04:03 PM
A warshaper (complete warrior) can gain the ability to change shape as a free action, as many times as he wants up to a certain total duration. Wildshape heals your level in hp when you change shape.

Ernir
2010-10-07, 04:16 PM
Craft Contingent Spell with any free action trigger (usually talking, because that can be done out of turn).

Awnetu
2010-10-07, 05:08 PM
A warshaper (complete warrior) can gain the ability to change shape as a free action, as many times as he wants up to a certain total duration. Wildshape heals your level in hp when you change shape.

Doesnt work, only first transformation heals you, as per the ability entry for warshapers.

Thurbane
2010-10-07, 08:30 PM
I disagree, but then I've pointed out that Pun-Pun violates RAW many times, in many places. There may be a variation that actually works, but I've not seen it. There seems no point in derailing the thread by discussing that here.
Illumian with the sigil that lets STR count for bonus spells, plus Cancer Mage, plus festering rage = NI bonus STR, which in turn means NI bonus spells.

Esser-Z
2010-10-07, 09:24 PM
Illumian with the sigil that lets STR count for bonus spells, plus Cancer Mage, plus festering rage = NI bonus STR, which in turn means NI bonus spells.
And take some Hulking Hurler, for kicks.

137beth
2010-10-07, 09:40 PM
Also, the Pony Express: get a high enough Ride bonus and mounting or dismounting is a free action. You do not necessarily have to dismount into the same location you mounted from. So, mount (free action), dismount on the other side (free action), mount another horse that you earlier lined up (free action), dismount on the other side (free action), mount yet another horse (free action)... Move anywhere the line of mounts can reach, and do it all with just free actions. You could cross the world to the front of a war zone, fire off a full round's worth of spells, then come all the way back before the enemy gets a turn.

Yea but they could just follow you too. Wouldn't be to pleasant if an entire army moved right next to you as a free action.

But this makes railroads/lightning rails 100% obsolete! Who needs to ride the lightning rail when you can just use the pony express and get there in no time at all:smallsmile:

However, one might request a concentration check on the commoners to not pass them the wrong way... thus introducing the Pentium Rounding Problem to your commoner-computer :smalltongue:
Can't they just take 10?

Lamech
2010-10-07, 09:43 PM
Well you see talking is a free action. So you could say yell out... forcecage on an enemies turn. And you can ready actions so you could say for example ready, "I cast forcecage on whomever's turn it is if I yell 'forcecage'". So basically you can now ready actions and take them whenever you want.:smallsmile:
This is also why characters yell out all their attacks.

Thurbane
2010-10-07, 09:48 PM
But this makes railroads/lightning rails 100% obsolete! Who needs to ride the lightning rail when you can just use the pony express and get there in no time at all:smallsmile:
Do you have any idea how much feed that many horses need? Not to mention how much...fertilizer...will be produced!

I supposed you could use zombie horses... :smalltongue:

Esser-Z
2010-10-07, 10:37 PM
Do you have any idea how much feed that many horses need?
5cp a day each. Pocket change.

Thurbane
2010-10-07, 10:41 PM
I was thinking more in terms of volume, and the logistics of feeding however many horses there are in a miles-long line. :smalltongue:

Dr Bwaa
2010-10-07, 10:49 PM
I was thinking of the logistics of feeding however many horses there are in a miles-long line. :smalltongue:

Well, you DO have a line of ponies made specifically for transporting things...

Now the commoner rapid transit system, on the other hand...

This isn't (I'm pretty sure) what you're referring to, but that reminds me of another abuse of free actions discussed on these forums (can't find it at the moment) where two people (or one person and his item familiar or something) took a feat that lets you, if you succeed on a high enough check of some kind (slight of hand I think), you can move an object/person to the other side of you as a free action. Go look it up if you're interested; I have too much actual work I should be doing to go do it myself :smalltongue:

JoshuaZ
2010-10-07, 10:52 PM
Since the thread doesn't specify 3.5, a 4e example: in the past, people put together builds that would reliably build up to unlimited free attacks, much like 3.5's aptitude hand crossbows. Then the errata declared that free action attacks cannot be made more than once per round. People were sad. However, it was quickly pointed out that several of these builds in fact don't make free action attacks, they make attacks as "No action". Which means there is no way to limit them. So infinite attacks resume!

This is brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Unfortunately, with only a finite number of commoners the computation is still limited. If there's some way to get infinitely many commoners then this works really well. You'll be able to compute any Turing computable function in finite time. I'm not sure what would happen if you had a computation that didn't halt. But a reasonable interpretation would allow you to solve those also.

Binks
2010-10-07, 11:53 PM
This is brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Unfortunately, with only a finite number of commoners the computation is still limited. If there's some way to get infinitely many commoners then this works really well. You'll be able to compute any Turing computable function in finite time. I'm not sure what would happen if you had a computation that didn't halt. But a reasonable interpretation would allow you to solve those also.

*blinks a few times* You don't need an infinite number of, let's call them gates (since that what you're making from the commoners) to compute a Turing computable function in finite time. Your computer certainly isn't infinite, and it can do so. A commoner computing machine past the threshold (the number required to build a CPU) is fully Turing complete...at least as much as that term can be applied to a physical piece of hardware.

Change the rules slightly, a ball in the left hand is a 0, a ball in the right hand is a 1. A normal commoner (let's call him a bus commoner) just passing the ball from his hand to the hand of the next commoner in line, putting it in the same hand. Two commoners form a NAND gate by putting a ball in the next person in line's right hand unless both have it in their right hands, in which case it goes in the left hand. Two commoners form a NOR gate by putting the ball in the next person in line's left hand unless both have it in their left hand, in which case it goes in the right hand.

From a NAND and a NOR gate you can build any gate you want (fun fact). From any gate you want you can build any finite state machine you want. Tack on some commoners dedicated to memory, busing from your new CPU to the memory, RAM, IO and you have a working computer. Then it's just a matter of coding an OS for your commoner computer, storing it in memory, and enjoying the benefits of any question you want answered in 6 seconds...oh, and as long as the computer is just interacting with itself (ie not blocked on IO) it can carry out infinite computations in a single round, so it's significantly faster than any modern computer, even with limited RAM (it's effectively got infinite CPU click speed :P)

This is the best free action abuse I've ever seen :P. Abusing free actions for infinite turns or to break casualty, nice. Abusing free actions to build a computer faster than anything that does, or can, exist...awesome :smallbiggrin:.

JoshuaZ
2010-10-08, 12:09 AM
*blinks a few times* You don't need an infinite number of, let's call them gates (since that what you're making from the commoners) to compute a Turing computable function in finite time. Your computer certainly isn't infinite, and it can do so. A commoner computing machine past the threshold (the number required to build a CPU) is fully Turing complete...at least as much as that term can be applied to a physical piece of hardware.

Right, that's the issue. You need infinitely many to simulate a full Turing machine. The computer you are using approximates a Turing machine since it doesn't have arbitrarily large memory. So you'll still be bounded by your memory. Assuming that you have one individual with high leadership and using a leadership chain you should be able to get a few thousand commoners without too much trouble. But in practice that's not much memory. So your normal computer will still be more useful for most practical purposes. Although if set up correctly, you might be able to factor surprisingly large numbers if you had the commoners specialized to just do that. If that's the case, you can use them to break encryption.

Fiery Diamond
2010-10-08, 12:12 AM
The problem with the computer, obviously, is ... well, how would you read the data? You don't really have any way of looking at it.

Harris the Ford
2010-10-08, 12:16 AM
Well you see talking is a free action. So you could say yell out... forcecage on an enemies turn. And you can ready actions so you could say for example ready, "I cast forcecage on whomever's turn it is if I yell 'forcecage'". So basically you can now ready actions and take them whenever you want.:smallsmile:
This is also why characters yell out all their attacks.

talking is a free action, but not an immediate action. Technically you can only talk on your turn as per RAW but thats been houseruled into obscurity by most parties without them even knowing it.

NEO|Phyte
2010-10-08, 12:29 AM
talking is a free action, but not an immediate action. Technically you can only talk on your turn as per RAW but thats been houseruled into obscurity by most parties without them even knowing it.

Talking is explicitly doable outside of your turn. (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/combat/actionsInCombat.htm#speak)

JoshuaZ
2010-10-08, 12:33 AM
The problem with the computer, obviously, is ... well, how would you read the data? You don't really have any way of looking at it.

That's easy. At the end of the turn just see where the balls are. As long as you are doing a computation guaranteed to halt this is well defined. If the computation can't halt you might break the universe.

Radar
2010-10-08, 03:44 AM
This isn't (I'm pretty sure) what you're referring to, but that reminds me of another abuse of free actions discussed on these forums (can't find it at the moment) where two people (or one person and his item familiar or something) took a feat that lets you, if you succeed on a high enough check of some kind (slight of hand I think), you can move an object/person to the other side of you as a free action. Go look it up if you're interested; I have too much actual work I should be doing to go do it myself :smalltongue:
It's not a feat, it's an epic use of Sleight of Hand (DC 80). Using the skill as a free action adds another 20.

Morph Bark
2010-10-08, 05:49 AM

And take some Hulking Hurler, for kicks.

And at level 20, become a were-battletitan, just 'cause.

Esser-Z
2010-10-08, 06:23 AM
I was thinking more in terms of volume, and the logistics of feeding however many horses there are in a miles-long line. :smalltongue:

The logistics are pretty simple. Remember that this is an instant travel line!

jpreem
2010-10-08, 12:28 PM

I had a talk with my DD group that I'd like to do a high level druid for a certain thing.
Might be that this warshaper might be even better.
What i would have liked to do is to sit somewhere in a forest clearing.
And wildshape myself all day long in a sequence -
Badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger
Mushroom Mushroom
Badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger
A big ol' snake - snake a snake oh it's a snake

Realms of Chaos
2010-10-08, 12:58 PM

Except that both of these points are completely untrue. :smallconfused:
Take some time to actually READ that ability.
1. You get faster activation or mutliple shapechanges during a wildshape, not both.
2. faster activation is only a move action, not a free actions (and I'm 99% sure that it doesn't stack with the feat from races of eberron).
3. It explicitely states that you only heal hit points the first time you change shape.

This stuff isn't even hidden in the eratta. It's written right in the ability.

ShneekeyTheLost
2010-10-08, 01:17 PM
I had a talk with my DD group that I'd like to do a high level druid for a certain thing.
Might be that this warshaper might be even better.
What i would have liked to do is to sit somewhere in a forest clearing.
And wildshape myself all day long in a sequence -
Mushroom Mushroom
A big ol' snake - snake a snake oh it's a snake

Badgers are summoned with Summon Nature's Ally II. So use Empowered SNA-IV to summon 1d4+1*1.5 of them. Then Quicken SNA-IV to summon the rest of the badgers.

I'm not sure, but I think one of the SNA's can summon myconids, but otherwise I'm not sure how you summon the mushrooms.

You can summon a Snake (Constrictor) with SNA-III

There's your badgers, and your snakes. Still lost on how to summon mushrooms. Summon Food, if cast by a halfling, perhaps...

Amphetryon
2010-10-08, 01:27 PM
The mushrooms are brought by the owls. Everyone is fond of owls.

ShneekeyTheLost
2010-10-08, 01:28 PM

So you are saying that Owls are Magical Trevor?

Urpriest
2010-10-08, 09:01 PM

Well, except for Mustevals and...umm...shrew-shaped guardinals.