PDA

View Full Version : Re: runescape

Crazy Owl
2006-08-29, 03:42 AM
Ask the Fan club, its in this section.

Arian
2006-08-29, 05:45 AM
But don't let me discover which account it is, or I'll report you for Account Trading :P

Ooh, look, the initial post's been deleted. Deary deary me. ;D

Orkagon
2006-08-30, 11:33 AM
lol i break rules like heck no one cares except for the paranoid police.... :P

LadyGlutter
2006-08-30, 11:37 PM
Plenty of people care.

I'm a mod, and I'll tell you, not as a moderator, but speaking for the scores of people who talk to me in the game. They tell me all the time about all sorts of reportable offenses, like macroers, or account trading, or scamming, etc. It makes the game less fun for others. It causes inflation within the game. It's not fair for someone to buy a character and not to have to go through the hours of having to walk somewhere to get there before they get teleport to Varrock. It's just like real life, the same little lecture applies to why society has rules and standards. Crime is unfair to the average law abiding citizen because even "harmless" crimes like tax evasion means the average citizen has to eat the higher prices caused by your non-payment of your dues. It's thievery. And it's wrong.

Sorry, I know this thread is really actually dead. But, this just ticks me off no end, the "it's harmless to account trade."

I bet you don't think that it's fun to play D&D from level 1 on up, do you? Grrrrrrrrr.

Orkagon
2006-09-06, 07:36 PM
oooookay then that was wierd (and messed up)....freaks. nah im just kidding. that was very true and im sorry i broke the rules, sorry holy mod of holiness.

Lroberts007
2007-01-10, 10:29 AM
that just is not right i think it is wrong because everyone needs to not cheat

Arian
2007-01-10, 07:23 PM
That's what we thought back in August ;)

For current RuneScape discussion, please feel free to join us in the GitP RuneScape Clubhouse. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17014)