PDA

View Full Version : Dutch/American Toreador [OWod]

Scarey Nerd
2010-10-11, 02:04 PM
I'm going to be playing as the aforementioned Toreador this Saturday, and would like some advice of how to play him in combat situations. He has a couple of points in firearms, and has OK dexterity and strength.

How would you use this kind of character in combat? I know that this is fairly vague, so any information you would require, ask :smallsmile:

Kurald Galain
2010-10-11, 02:40 PM
What disciplines do you have?

I would suggest either using Presence (Dread Gaze) a lot, or use Celerity for rapid striking, or invest in a few dots of Obfuscate to get the heck away from there. Honestly, you don't want to fight in Vampire; that's what ghouls and brujah are for :smallcool:

Scarey Nerd
2010-10-11, 02:58 PM
What disciplines do you have?

I would suggest either using Presence (Dread Gaze) a lot, or use Celerity for rapid striking, or invest in a few dots of Obfuscate to get the heck away from there. Honestly, you don't want to fight in Vampire; that's what ghouls and brujah are for :smallcool:

I have the basic Toreador disciplines: Auspex, Celerity and Presence. I know what you mean about not fighting, my last character (a Lasombra) was known for his quote: "...I kick a nearby pebble."