PDA

View Full Version : Team Death Nippon IC

deathpigeon
2010-10-13, 07:37 AM
You all just got your adventuring license and have gravitated to the tavern next door, the Rest Stop, which is having a 50% off sale for licensed adventurers. In the bar, a tall clean shaven, muscular man walks up to you from behind the counter and says, "What can I get for you? I would recommend to foreigners our rum, which is best in the nation, and to natives our Double Dodge Sake, it is a small glass of our strongest Genshu followed by a large glass of Amazake."

Mysterious_A
2010-10-13, 07:22 PM
Aklavius approaches the counter with swift motions, adressing the barkeep.

"Well, greetings for starters, my good man! And while it isn't my sole purpose here to enjoy the fine brews of the great Nipponian nation, how could I decline such an offer? Uhh...make that a Quadruple Dodge, if you will!.".

ninja_penguin
2010-10-13, 07:31 PM
Jiang Lin

Jiang blinked at the unfamiliar names of drinks, frowning. Accidentally knocking herself under the table on the first day with her... troupe? band? unit?... seemed foolish, possibly dangerous, and wasn't likely to make a good impression with their new employers. Still, better to try and take advantage of the hospitality that her new employers were affording her, she through, gritting her teeth before putting on her best 'friendly merchant' face. She looked around for any sort of drinks menu or bottles that would clue her in. "Would you perhaps have Loquat wine, or something similar?" she said, listing a common Zhong type of fruit wine.

Zaydos
2010-10-13, 07:37 PM
Takezo

"A double down, please."

His eyes scan his companions as he sits back in his chair, double bladed sword strapped to his back and wearing hide armor.

Viracocha
2010-10-13, 07:39 PM
Orgul

"I suppose I should try the rum". He doesn't seem too sure of himself when it comes to alcoholic beverages.

deathpigeon
2010-10-14, 12:00 PM
Alkavius: The bartender smiles wickedly, "Ok then, one Quadruple Dodge coming up. Though I must warn you, no one has survived drinking one yet... He calls back to the kitchen, with obvious glee for a Quadruple Dodge.

Jiang
"Your from Zhong? This one is on the house." He calls back for a bottle of Loquat wine.

Takezo
"A Double Dodge coming up!" He gleefully calls for a Double Dodge. (OOC: I'm assuming you meant Double Dodge, but you are correctish, that is where I got the name for the drink)

Orgul
He looks disappointed at a normal drink after a bunch of interesting ones, "Ok. Rum coming up." He calls for some rum.

Mysterious_A
2010-10-14, 04:45 PM
Aklavius

Pleased with his order, the half-elf occupies a chair in the nearest table.

"So, let's do a little fact check here", he turns to the others inviting them to sit as well, "We've all heard of course of an alleged great evil lurking in Nippon. Now, while no one quite knows what it is, everyone knows it must be -big- to have an otherwise reclusive nation sending embassadors to every known piece of land, correct?"

Viracocha
2010-10-14, 08:04 PM
Orgul

Orgul sips at his drink, gagging at the taste. He decides to gulp it down to make it go quicker but chokes on it. "*cough* *hack* Urrr, what's in this thing?"

Zaydos
2010-10-14, 08:16 PM
Takezo

Drinks down his Double Dodge in a single swift motion, and places the empty glass on the table before him. He then returns to his silent observation.

ninja_penguin
2010-10-14, 09:22 PM
Jiang Lin

Jiang smiled and thanked the bartender as she took her drink and headed to the table that Aklavius had claimed for the group, her smile dropping into an even expression as she sat down and took measured sips of the fruit wine.

"Nippon is worried." Jiang said matter-of-factly. "They are used to having the other nations surrounding them as a buffer against their worries. Now they no longer have that luxury. Of course they would do something about it."

deathpigeon
2010-10-15, 07:48 AM
The bartender returns with a medium cup, and places it in front of Alkavius, "Here you go. This is the strongest sake in the country, and the first drink in the double down, enjoy."

((OOC: When you drink each part of the Quadruple down, make a endurance check

Also, @ Zaydos, the double down is two drinks, one really strong one, then one weak one.)

Mysterious_A
2010-10-15, 07:49 AM
Aklavius

"Right.", Aklavius considers the possibly-lethal drink in his hand while continuing his reasoning, "And that's why they're desperate to recreate the diplomatic ties they left when they closed borders, and that's why they've been desperate for foreign adventurers."

Quadruple down still in hand he continues, "You did see they were practically giving away these licenses, so what else could it be? The discount products aren't probably just because either, so from this I guess we have estabilish what we plan on doing with that."

Setting up his discussion point Aklavius takes the medium cup, drinking it all in one go.

1d20+1
OOC: Ok, my roll isn't working. Am I doing something wrong?

Zaydos
2010-10-15, 08:00 AM
Takezo

Downs the second drink like it was an after thought, and continues watching.

Viracocha
2010-10-15, 08:17 AM
Orgul

Orgul pushes his glass to the side and motions for the bartender. "Can I get an ale to wash my mouth of that vile drink?" He turns to his companions. "I don't know much about Nippon's situation as I've only arrived recently, but the tribes to the northeast are being harassed by bugbears. My own tribe has moved within the borders of Nippon seeking refuge."

deathpigeon
2010-10-15, 08:29 AM
The bartender takes Orgul's drink away, obviously annoyed. As he walks away, you can hear him mutter, "First no one orders my drinks, and now everyone insults them." He then brings Alkavius's next cup, a medium cup filled with what looks like lard. "The second part of the Quadruple Down, a glass of lard to clear the taste buds, enjoy!"

ninja_penguin
2010-10-15, 04:22 PM
Jiang Lin

"They must have something in mind. Probably once most of us are pleasantly agreeable and unable to think clearly enough to consider what a poor idea it might be." Jiang said as she continued with her wine and watched as the others drinks arrived. Her hand moved across in a practiced motion that made it look like she was wiping something of the corner of her mouth, but in reality was stifling a gag at the pronouncement of Alkavius' second drink.

Mysterious_A
2010-10-15, 05:08 PM
Aklavius

The first drink seems to have no apparent effect on the half-elf as he receives the next one from the barkeep.

Still addressing his group he continues, "Yes, that is a good point. They probably do have a plan, and it probably will involve adventurers. Perhaps this threat of theirs even involves the bugbears, a problem I assume you, Orgul, would have no issue with taking care of."

He suddenly remembers to glance over at the other customers in the tavern with a careful look. Slightly lowering his voice, just to be safe, he finishes, "Over the completion of this plan we are assuming them to have, however, we may have an opportunity at playing a significant part in the future of Nippon! I don't know about you, but this is something I've felt ever since I arrived here...and perhaps it would be best for us each to consider what that means to us..."

Now remembering his drink he pronunciates "Now that that's out of the way though, I think we have an adventure to start, yes?! We can learn more about each other once we get working. For now, let me just finish my drink..."

[roll0]

deathpigeon
2010-10-17, 09:40 AM
Aklavius

The first drink seems to have no apparent effect on the half-elf as he receives the next one from the barkeep.

Still addressing his group he continues, "Yes, that is a good point. They probably do have a plan, and it probably will involve adventurers. Perhaps this threat of theirs even involves the bugbears, a problem I assume you, Orgul, would have no issue with taking care of."

He suddenly remembers to glance over at the other customers in the tavern with a careful look. Slightly lowering his voice, just to be safe, he finishes, "Over the completion of this plan we are assuming them to have, however, we may have an opportunity at playing a significant part in the future of Nippon! I don't know about you, but this is something I've felt ever since I arrived here...and perhaps it would be best for us each to consider what that means to us..."

Now remembering his drink he pronunciates "Now that that's out of the way though, I think we have an adventure to start, yes?! We can learn more about each other once we get working. For now, let me just finish my drink..."

You put down your drink, feeling a bit woozy, but ok, when everyone in the tavern but your group of four collapses. A small cloaked figure walks into the tavern whistling a jaunty tune.

Mysterious_A
2010-10-17, 10:05 AM
Aklavius

Aklavius looks around the room trying to figure out if he's hallucinating or just plain crazy.

".......Huh."

"Guess that drink was a little stronger than I thought?"

Viracocha
2010-10-17, 11:02 AM
Orgul

Orgul surreptitiously reaches for his sword, following the strange character with his peripheral vision.

ninja_penguin
2010-10-17, 02:23 PM
Jiang Lin

As everybody collapsed, Jiang looked around confused at first, then sudden apprehension dawning as she spat out her half-mouthful of wine on the table top and pushed away from her seat, drawing her sword and pointing it at the newcomer. "What is this?" she demanded.

deathpigeon
2010-10-17, 02:27 PM
Jiang Lin

As everybody collapsed, Jiang looked around confused at first, then sudden apprehension dawning as she spat out her half-mouthful of wine on the table top and pushed away from her seat, drawing her sword and pointing it at the newcomer. "What is this?" she demanded.

He speaks in a sort of creepy sing-song voice, "A side affect of my presence, I utilized it to make our conversation more private. Any objections?"

Zaydos
2010-10-17, 02:33 PM
Takezo

His fingers play along the hilt of his doublesword, None yet, he says after a pause.

Mysterious_A
2010-10-17, 04:23 PM
Aklavius

Still sitted the half-elf eyes his companions, their weapons, and then the stranger, making a resolution to try the diplomatic way, "...Wow, you guys are a little on-edge today, aren't you?", he jokes, "Now, that's no way to greet someone."

He gets up and inspects the new arrival, apparently not minding the potential life-threat that represents, "Well, aren't you an interesting one?", he just says.

He turns and walks back toward the table, claiming someone's drink on the way. "You'll have to excuse my friends here, stranger, they are all a bit too eager to use those swords of theirs...they will use them if necessary, however, so I suggest whatever business you have here you make it quick. We will not bother you as long as you do not bother us...", he turns to meet his group, realizing he didn't really know them well enough to say that, "...I think."

"Are you expecting someone to have your 'private conversation' with, if you don't mind me asking?"

Diplomacy:
[roll0]

deathpigeon
2010-10-17, 04:33 PM
Aklavius

Still sitted the half-elf eyes his companions, their weapons, and then the stranger, making a resolution to try the diplomatic way, "...Wow, you guys are a little on-edge today, aren't you?", he jokes, "Now, that's no way to greet someone."

He gets up and inspects the new arrival, apparently not minding the potential life-threat that represents, "Well, aren't you an interesting one?", he just says.

He turns and walks back toward the table, claiming someone's drink on the way. "You'll have to excuse my friends here, stranger, they are all a bit too eager to use those swords of theirs...they will use them if necessary, however, so I suggest whatever business you have here you make it quick. We will not bother you as long as you do not bother us...", he turns to meet his group, realizing he didn't really know them well enough to say that, "...I think."

"Are you expecting someone to have your 'private conversation' with, if you don't mind me asking?"

Diplomacy:
[roll0]

"Why I am here to talk to the four of you! I have a job opportunity for you. You see, the Office for Adventurer Matters and Appropriations will contact you for a nice easy scouting mission in one of the quarters in the city. There you will find a hidden goblin dojo in the basement of the warehouse, just behind the crate of textbooks on the history of the universe. I want you to destroy the dojo, and defeat the goblins, and tell OAMA that you found a normal warehouse. I will contact you again, and ask for information on what you found there. Ok?"

ninja_penguin
2010-10-18, 01:59 PM
Jiang Lin

"And why would we withold this information?" Jiang said suspiciously. "And just who are you?"

Mysterious_A
2010-10-18, 03:39 PM
Aklavius

"Yes, I think you skipped a few steps there. You should at least introduce yourself before asking a group of total strangers to do something unethical and possibly illegal for you."

deathpigeon
2010-10-18, 03:40 PM
Jiang Lin

"And why would we withold this information?" Jiang said suspiciously. "And just who are you?"

He dramatically throws back his hood, revealing that he is a goblin, "This is why you might not trust me, but I assure you I have the best intentions."

Viracocha
2010-10-18, 04:15 PM
Orgul

Orgul narrows his eyes, "From where I'm standing that sounds very hard to believe."

deathpigeon
2010-10-18, 08:53 PM
Orgul

Orgul narrows his eyes, "From where I'm standing that sounds very hard to believe."

"May Shulakata, the Goblin Queen, in all her glory and beauty, strike me down where I stand if I speak true falsehoods, as defined by Section 3 Paragraph 4 Line 3 and Section 1 Paragraph 2 Line 5 of the Holy Contract."

Zaydos
2010-10-18, 08:55 PM
Takezo

Somehow that doesn't make me trust you much more, Takezo says gruffly.

deathpigeon
2010-10-18, 09:43 PM
Takezo

Somehow that doesn't make me trust you much more, Takezo says gruffly.

He looks offended, "But I referenced holy scripture, and invoked Shulakata!"

Mysterious_A
2010-10-19, 07:17 AM
Aklavius

"I see no reason to mistrust you because of your...um, goblinness. And you do seem like a real goblin, as far as I can tell. However you still haven't told us how you know of this and why you want us to do it."

He speaks in Goblin, "You do have a reason for asking us to kill your own kind, don't you?"

Viracocha
2010-10-19, 07:23 AM
Orgul

Orgul pretends to be puzzled by Aklavius speech, even though he can understand every word.

deathpigeon
2010-10-19, 08:30 AM
Aklavius

"I see no reason to mistrust you because of your...um, goblinness. And you do seem like a real goblin, as far as I can tell. However you still haven't told us how you know of this and why you want us to do it."

He speaks in Goblin, "You do have a reason for asking us to kill your own kind, don't you?"

He snarls slightly, "They are dishonorable animals who disgrace the goblin name! In their senseless war against the Tyranny that is Nippon, they harm hundreds of innocents! They deserve nothing more than their complete and UTTER ANIHILATION!!!"

Mysterious_A
2010-10-19, 03:37 PM
Aklavius

Slightly amused, the wizard conceals a grim.

Continuing his speech, now back to Common, an idea forms in his head, "I see then. As someone of your obvious power wouldn't necessarily -need- us for this, you are forced to work from behind the scenes to ensure the prosperity of your people. Truly noble of you, if I may say so!"

He turns to his group giving them a meaningful look, "Well then, I see no reason why we shouldn't help.", and back to the stranger, "Considering of course...a reward would be in order?"

OOC:
Pigeon, do I roll a Bluff, since Aklavius is being less than truthful in a few parts of that? He's pretty much planning to con this guy (for the good of Nippon, of course! :smalltongue:)

deathpigeon
2010-10-19, 03:40 PM
Aklavius

Slightly amused, the wizard conceals a grim.

Continuing his speech, now back to Common, an idea forms in his head, "I see then. As someone of your obvious power wouldn't necessarily -need- us for this, you are forced to work from behind the scenes to ensure the prosperity of your people. Truly noble of you, if I may say so!"

He turns to his group giving them a meaningful look, "Well then, I see no reason why we shouldn't help.", and back to the stranger, "Considering of course...a reward would be in order?"

OOC:
Pigeon, do I roll a Bluff, since Aklavius is being less than truthful in a few parts of that? He's pretty much planning to con this guy (for the good of Nippon, of course! :smalltongue:)

OOC: Yes, please do.

Mysterious_A
2010-10-19, 03:54 PM
Bluff:
[roll0]

Edit: O.o O.o O.o O.o O.o O.o I rolled a 20!!!! Oh yeah!!!

deathpigeon
2010-10-19, 04:04 PM
Bluff:
[roll0]

Edit: O.o O.o O.o O.o O.o O.o I rolled a 20!!!! Oh yeah!!!

"I'll be paying you 120gp, half of that up front. And also, don't do it, it just isn't a good idea. Trust me, you couldn't take me in a fight. And just so you know, don't try bluffing me again, I can read minds, and you were so caught up in the lie, your defenses were down." He smiles wickedly.

Mysterious_A
2010-10-19, 05:54 PM
Suddenly not quite as in-control as he thought, the half-elf takes a moment to rearrange his attitude. Settling on a contained posture and a slight smirk, he bounces back into the conversation.

"Ah, that's just very ungraceful of you. Since we're going to be business partners soon, though, I'm not even going to be upset!"

Giving his teammates the "Retreat! Abort mission!" look, he moves slightly towards the door...

"We have a deal of course, my friend. My companions and I are the best at what we do and we'll complete this task for you! We would take that up-front money now if it's not an issue and then be on our merry way!...if that's, you know, not an issue."

ninja_penguin
2010-10-19, 06:58 PM
Jiang Lin

Jiang narrowed her eyes as the exchange between the goblin and Aklavius continued, saying nothing more on her behalf while they talked, although she did put away her sword.

"Then the drinks were not poisoned?" Jiang said, here eyes moving to the bottle of Loquat wine.

Viracocha
2010-10-19, 07:04 PM
Orgul

"If you are as powerful as you say, why do you need us to do your dirty work?"

deathpigeon
2010-10-19, 08:35 PM
He scowls, "I am trying to save my people, and possibly this tyranny to if things pan out wrong, and everyone is trying to subvert me, cheat me, and make my day terrible in every way possible! How is that fair? And no, none of the drinks were poisoned, but I haven't ruled it out for this he points at Alkavius, "unpleasant fellow. Acting all nice and accepting, but planning on conning me while I try and do good. Also, I can't do all the work. For one, I am not a team, which means, while I may be more powerful than all of you combined, I cannot survive as many battles as you would. Secondly, I can't go waltzing around saving the day till the goblin people are no longer free from thousands of years of oppression and racism. Thank you very much."

Mysterious_A
2010-10-19, 10:09 PM
Aklavius

Seeing he's not likely to escape unscathed anyway, Aklavius drops any pretension of it, going back.

"Well, hold on just a second there, stranger! First of all, I'm not the one walking into places like I own them and knocking people out just for a dramatic entrance! Also, you expect us to take your word that your intentions are good, with no reason whatsoever to believe that? If it would please your highness to know, after tricking you out of your money I would have also turned you over to the authorities, because THAT is the natural reaction to what you're asking. You call Nippon a tyranny, one that opresses your people, and you want us to actually -believe- you'll do well for them? Do you even realize how contradictory that sounds?!"

Prepared to leave the tavern at any moment, he says finally: "Now, if you're not prepared to give me a solid reason to trust you that doesn't involve your probable ability to kill me your little finger...I'll be taking my leave, sir."

OOC:
Interesting turn of events. If the goblin dude just tells Aklavius away, he would probably follow the party from afar, as he wouldn't really drop the subject once he caught the smell of fish.

deathpigeon
2010-10-20, 07:29 AM
Aklavius

Seeing he's not likely to escape unscathed anyway, Aklavius drops any pretension of it, going back.

"Well, hold on just a second there, stranger! First of all, I'm not the one walking into places like I own them and knocking people out just for a dramatic entrance! Also, you expect us to take your word that your intentions are good, with no reason whatsoever to believe that? If it would please your highness to know, after tricking you out of your money I would have also turned you over to the authorities, because THAT is the natural reaction to what you're asking. You call Nippon a tyranny, one that opresses your people, and you want us to actually -believe- you'll do well for them? Do you even realize how contradictory that sounds?!"

Prepared to leave the tavern at any moment, he says finally: "Now, if you're not prepared to give me a solid reason to trust you that doesn't involve your probable ability to kill me your little finger...I'll be taking my leave, sir."

OOC:
Interesting turn of events. If the goblin dude just tells Aklavius away, he would probably follow the party from afar, as he wouldn't really drop the subject once he caught the smell of fish.

He smiles, "Turn me into the authorities, I'm fine with that, just finish my missions. And, for your information, I only am working in the interest of this Tyranny to stop the prosecution of my people. My cause is just, even if it forces me to work with a system that is not."

Mysterious_A
2010-10-20, 07:39 AM
Aklavius

As a last resort the half-elf tries to detect truth or falsehood in the stranger's speech.

Insight:
[roll0]
Edit: Well, that's less than ideal. Doubt I'll get anything with that roll.

deathpigeon
2010-10-20, 07:44 AM
Aklavius

As a last resort the half-elf tries to detect truth or falsehood in the stranger's speech.

Insight:
[roll0]
Edit: Well, that's less than ideal. Doubt I'll get anything with that roll.

You find no deception in anything she has said.

Mysterious_A
2010-10-20, 03:44 PM
Aklavius

Whether he was convinced or not is not apparent, but Aklavius approaches once more.

"...very well. You have proven nothing, but neither have I. And it IS a good job offer..."

"I cannot speak for my teammates but I accept this task, and will from now on devote myself fully to it's completion. If you are true to your word, so will I be, and may there never be another shred of deception in our negotiations, present or future if you do plan on using us as your 'team'."

"Any objections?", he looks at the others inquisitively.

Viracocha
2010-10-20, 08:00 PM
Orgul

Orgul lets out a quiet grunt. It is obvious that he is not trusting of this character at all, but will wait to hear the others out.

ninja_penguin
2010-10-20, 08:32 PM
Jiang Lin

"This is acceptable." Jiang said, having retrieved her glass and the bottle and was pouring herself another. "I withhold further comment until we see if this is reliable information."

deathpigeon
2010-10-21, 07:34 AM
Jiang Lin

"This is acceptable." Jiang said, having retrieved her glass and the bottle and was pouring herself another. "I withhold further comment until we see if this is reliable information."

He smiles, "Ok then. Here is your up front." he tosses a bag of gold and begins to leave.

Mysterious_A
2010-10-21, 05:10 PM
Aklavius

Aklavius takes the gold and looks inside the bag to check their payment. "It's all here, I think."

He then tosses it to Jiang, his interests seemingly elsewhere. "I think we can all agree we need to thread carefully with that guy. Personally I don't buy any of it...but I guess we'll have to wait and see."

deathpigeon
2010-10-21, 06:19 PM
The goblin leaves, everyone gets up, and the waiter approaches you, "Our next course in the quadruple down, the strongest alcoholic drink ever made, nicknamed Death from the Gods by the New World Natives who invented it."

Viracocha
2010-10-21, 06:31 PM
Orgul

"I do not like this one bit. I haven't been in Nippon long enough to have an opinion on its government, but I don't see how that goblin can be trying to help if he has such a low opinion of them. The question is, how does he know what our assignment will be when we even haven't heard of it yet?" Orgul frowns. "Something is not right."

Mysterious_A
2010-10-21, 07:31 PM
Aklavius

Playing back the whole encounter over and over in his head, the half-elf forgets to actually listen to anything said.

Signaling the barkeep off, he automatically places the drink in his hand and now remembers the three people in front of him.

"Uh...yes! I agree fully with all of the exposed contents of the most recently spoken sentence. The subject of said sentence, which may or may not be the goblin, and our attitude towards said subject, have been clearly and utmostly explained by whichever of you was the last to speak!"

He suddenly looks lost in thought again, at which point he raises his glass as if to drink from it....
Disconsidering his line of thought, though, he puts it down again.

"I think we must be going now, then, mustn't we?! We'll settle everything that needs to be settled once we get to this OAMA, place. Wherever that may be! ",he gets up and prepares to leave.

...instinctively chugging the drink in his hand as he goes.

Endurance:
[roll0]

deathpigeon
2010-10-21, 08:59 PM
Aklavius

Playing back the whole encounter over and over in his head, the half-elf forgets to actually listen to anything said.

Signaling the barkeep off, he automatically places the drink in his hand and now remembers the three people in front of him.

"Uh...yes! I agree fully with all of the exposed contents of the most recently spoken sentence. The subject of said sentence, which may or may not be the goblin, and our attitude towards said subject, have been clearly and utmostly explained by whichever of you was the last to speak!"

He suddenly looks lost in thought again, at which point he raises his glass as if to drink from it....
Disconsidering his line of thought, though, he puts it down again.

"I think we must be going now, then, mustn't we?! We'll settle everything that needs to be settled once we get to this OAMA, place. Wherever that may be! ",he gets up and prepares to leave.

...instinctively chugging the drink in his hand as he goes.

Endurance:
[roll0]

And Alkavius goes down. After throwing up all over Takezo of course. "Ooo, impressive. Usually they aren't able to drink the whole thing before going down." he smiles wickedly.

Mysterious_A
2010-10-22, 07:47 AM
Aklavius

Colapsing to the floor, the half-elf wonders where that drink came from. Maybe a question for when he wakes up.

Viracocha
2010-10-22, 07:20 PM
Orgul

The shifter gets some water from the waiter and drenches Aklavius. "Wake up, we don't have time to play silly buggers now."

Mysterious_A
2010-10-24, 07:03 PM
Aklavius

Not responsive to Orgul, it doesn't seem like the wizard will be up anytime soon...

ninja_penguin
2010-10-25, 07:55 PM
Jiang Ai

"Oh, let's just take him and find him someplace to sober up." Jiang said dismissively. "I'm sure our employers will be able to find us for our 'surprise' assignment."

deathpigeon
2010-10-25, 08:47 PM
Jiang Ai

"Oh, let's just take him and find him someplace to sober up." Jiang said dismissively. "I'm sure our employers will be able to find us for our 'surprise' assignment."

The bar tender says, in the most enthusiastic voice he can muster, "You can stay here in my inn for a bargain price! Just 1 gp, and you get a room for the week! But wait! There's more, you get breakfast absolutely free, and your rooms will be cared for by our staff for the duration of any missions you go on! Get one now!"

Viracocha
2010-10-29, 10:43 AM
Orgul

"Well I don't feel like carrying him very far, so we might as well take lodgings here." He grunts as he slings Aklavius over his shoulder.

Mysterious_A
2010-11-03, 06:39 PM
Aklavius

Aklavius does nothing. Probably the whole magical knockout thing.

OOC: Yay for incapacitation!

deathpigeon
2010-11-03, 06:53 PM
The bartender yells, "STEVEEE!!" and two men run up to you. They say in perfect unison "We will bring you to your room." One of them grabs Alkavius from Orgul and runs off, and the other leads you to a nice, clean room with a good bed. He holds up a gp, "Thank you for paying, rest well." and he leaves.

Viracocha
2010-11-03, 10:03 PM
Orgul

"Might as well get comfortable. Not sure how long sleeping beauty over there is going to be out."

Zaydos
2010-11-04, 03:00 PM
Takezo

Takezo rises and forks up the gold piece for a room. "A room."

deathpigeon
2010-11-04, 03:11 PM
Takezo

Takezo rises and forks up the gold piece for a room. "A room."

The bartender says, "No, no, no, you don't pay me. STEVE!!!" a man runs up, "Follow me." He brings to a nice, clean room with a good bed. He holds up a gp, "Thank you for paying, rest well." and he leaves.