PDA

View Full Version : Abilities which increase carrying capacity

Matamane
2010-10-14, 07:59 PM
Are there any items or feats such as Natural Heavyweight which increase carrying capacity?

Dusk Eclipse
2010-10-14, 08:12 PM
Well any item that increase strengh by definition will increase carrying capacity.

There is also th Belt of Wide Earth (Magic Item compendium in the set chapter), thought I don't know if that works for non-caster's too.

Also the War Hulk Prg class (Miniatures Handbook) gives +2 strenght for every level.

Am I correct assuming you are building a hulking hurler?

If so I suggest googling hurling hurkler builds, I am sure they will give some good advice to increase the carrying capacity to ludricous levels.

herrhauptmann
2010-10-14, 08:16 PM
Well any item that increase strengh by definition will increase carrying capacity.

There is also th Belt of Wide Earth (Magic Item compendium in the set chapter), thought I don't know if that works for non-caster's too.

Also the War Hulk Prg class (Miniatures Handbook) gives +2 strenght for every level.

Am I correct assuming you are building a hulking hurler?

If so I suggest googling hurling hurkler builds, I am sure they will give some good advice to increase the carrying capacity to ludricous levels.
Belt of wide earth is every character. Unless there happens to be a relic version lying around in some book that I don't know about.
And it's part of an item set, and those are always neat.