PDA

View Full Version : Eidolons and their Evolutions points (Pathfinder)

ShadowsGrnEyes
2010-10-16, 05:18 PM
Okay so I'm attemtping to create a summoner and i'm plotting out my eidolon. . . here's my questions

Evolutions:
Each eidolon receives a number of evolution points that can be spent to give the eidolon new abilities, powers, and other upgrades. These abilities, called evolutions, can be changed whenever the summoner gains a new level, but they are otherwise set. . . . Evolutions are grouped by their cost in evolution points. Evolution points cannot be saved. All of the points must be spent whenever the summoner gains a level. Unless otherwise noted, each evolution can only be selected once.

does this mean i can't wait 2 levels to get the evolution I want I HAVE to take other evolutions in the interim until I can change them at a higher level. . . ?

Zore
2010-10-16, 06:08 PM
Okay so I'm attemtping to create a summoner and i'm plotting out my eidolon. . . here's my questions

Evolutions:
Each eidolon receives a number of evolution points that can be spent to give the eidolon new abilities, powers, and other upgrades. These abilities, called evolutions, can be changed whenever the summoner gains a new level, but they are otherwise set. . . . Evolutions are grouped by their cost in evolution points. Evolution points cannot be saved. All of the points must be spent whenever the summoner gains a level. Unless otherwise noted, each evolution can only be selected once.

does this mean i can't wait 2 levels to get the evolution I want I HAVE to take other evolutions in the interim until I can change them at a higher level. . . ?

Yes

10charizards

Starbuck_II
2010-10-16, 06:30 PM
Yep, you have to buy the something:
later when you can gain a level you can change it.

ShadowsGrnEyes
2010-10-16, 07:06 PM
This will make for a needlessly messy monster sheet. . . bummer