PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 Deity Question

MrBumberdumble
2010-10-17, 12:18 PM
I'm looking to take a level of Cleric for a melee build, and I would like to know if there are any Deities that have access to both the Time and Travel domains.

The reason is so I can take Spontaneous Domain Casting: Time, and take the Travel Devotion feat, without having to use a feat.

I haven't been able to find anything. Any help would be appreciated. :smallbiggrin:

Kaww
2010-10-17, 12:27 PM
You might get your DM to houserule that Cyndor has time domain, since his portfolio IS Time. When he was made there was no time domain (that's at least how I remember it)...

EDIT: You may find info on him in Complete Divine.

HunterOfJello
2010-10-17, 12:27 PM
First, two questions:

1. Are you trying to attain Time Travel?

2. What setting are you playing in?

If it's the default pantheon of Greyhawk then you could argue that Cyndor should be able to give you the Time and Travel domains. He already has the Travel domain, but is the "Keeper of Infinity" and his portfolio contains Time, Infinity, and Continuity (three time related concepts).

Other than that you could just be a Cleric who worhips the ideal of Traveling in Time or is dedicated to seeking out some sort of lost artifact/place/something. You spend all your time traveling and will seek it out till the end of time, if necessary. (Concept stolen from Seeker of the Misty Isle)

~

edit: Ouch. Partial Swordsaged.

MrBumberdumble
2010-10-17, 01:04 PM
Nice. Cyndor will work. Thanks guys. DM is really flexible, and doesn't care about campaign settings.