PDA

View Full Version : Need a Race, Template/Templates or Something

togapika
2010-10-18, 12:26 PM
Playing in a PBP on the boards and the DM is giving us 2 free LA, which I need to spend for my character. He was going to be draconic lloth touched since the campaign is starting in the underdark amongst the drow, but the dm said that lloth touched is only for drow.
His base race is khraan from Dreamscarred Press: Fleshcrafting
His build is Worldthought Medic 5/Fleshcrafter 3
Con and Wis are important stats and all Wizards 3.5 books and all Dreamscarred Press are allowed

Could have made him a drow I suppose, but Khraan let's him take the Fleshcraft feat at level 1 without having to meet the prereqs

Greenish
2010-10-18, 12:42 PM
Half-minotaur boosts both Con and Wis, if my memory serves. It's Drgan Mag and made of cheese, though.

Mineral Warrior (Underdark, +1 LA) is an excellent template, but comes with wis penalty.

Saint (BoED, +2 LA) is a truly powerful template, but it has a level requirement, as well as strict RP requirements.

Feral (Savage Species, +1 LA) offers Con and Wis boost, but is often considered rather strong (even with the reading that only RHD offers the additional abilities).

togapika
2010-10-18, 03:12 PM
Saint is out, we may not all be evil, but some are drow and as such no way I'm getting an exalted character in there...

TurtleKing
2010-10-18, 03:30 PM
Well you could if allowed go with a racial progression level or two of a race that would be allowed. The other way could be paragon level(s) of a race.

gdiddy
2010-10-18, 03:37 PM
Half-troll at only 2 counted LA is pretty tasty.