PDA

View Full Version : V:TM becoming human again!

Sarquion
2010-10-18, 04:11 PM
I heard that there was a way to become human again, is it possible?
For entirely RP reasons my current character in vampire wishes to become human again and to return to his old life.

I'm interested in any info on the matter and does anyone know what source book I should read or is it up to the ST (story teller)?

Also if your character tried it or even did it I'd like to know so feel free to post mini stories as long as they are relevant!:smalltongue:

Yuki Akuma
2010-10-18, 04:14 PM
It's up to the ST. Nothing official.

comicshorse
2010-10-18, 04:18 PM
It is frequently mentioned myth among Vampires that by achieving Golconda ( effectively Enlightenment) a vampire can become human again.

In a rather silly game a friend ran one of the P.C achieved this and was promptly murdered by the rest of the group as he was now a mortal with knowledge of vampires and so was a breach of the Masquerade

Lamech
2010-10-18, 04:21 PM
Don't demons have a variety of healing powers? Try one of them. Possibly a ressurection power. Mages might be able to pull it off too.

Sarquion
2010-10-18, 05:15 PM
was promptly murdered by the rest of the group as he was now a mortal with knowledge of vampires and so was a breach of the Masquerade

Well it's true he was a breach in the Masquerade.

mentioned myth among Vampires that by achieving Golconda

I think I have heard of this and I will raise it up with my ST.

Ravens_cry
2010-10-18, 05:34 PM
If you want to make such a quest a main focus, maybe nab some rules from Promethean: The Created.