PDA

View Full Version : How to make a "Predator" in 4E

Mystic Muse
2010-10-19, 04:28 PM
One of my players wants to play a Predator from the predator series. However, I wouldn't know how to build one as I've never seen the movie and I have no intention of doing so. I don't often like R rated movies and looking at IMDB I wouldn't like this one either.

player begins at 15th level. Stats are 18, 17, 17, 15, 14, 14.

Everybody got those stats and we only have 3 players. Please no complaining about those. I just want some advice on this or somebody to say "It can't be done". I don't want people jumping down my throat because of high stats.

Also, suggestions for items for an artificer would also be appreciated. My player can't think of any and neither can I.

I have the character builder so pretty much any source is available.

Kurald Galain
2010-10-19, 04:31 PM
One of my players wants to play a Predator from the predator series. However, I wouldn't know how to build one as I've never seen the movie and I have no intention of doing so.
Then it depends what characterestics the player is thinking of when he says "predator". Insectiod character? Regeneration? Breaking walls with their bare hands? Darkvision? Invisibility? Some of these can be done, some of them can't.

Overall, I would suggest playing a Thri-kreen Infernalock.

Also, suggestions for items for an artificer would also be appreciated.Check the guide in my sig.

Tengu_temp
2010-10-19, 04:51 PM
I'd suggest a Githzerai Warlock - they almost look like Predators anyway. Invest in Stealth and invisibility-granting powers.

Mystic Muse
2010-10-19, 05:02 PM
Thanks guys!