PDA

View Full Version : Objection! That reminds me of a puzzle!

Blayze
2010-10-20, 12:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJpjP67sYb8

Yes. Oh hell yes.

DiscipleofBob
2010-10-20, 12:25 PM
Excuse me, I just had to pull myself out of the floor out of shock.

That and make sure I wasn't in an alternate dimension where everything was as awesome as it possibly could be.

Comet
2010-10-20, 12:27 PM
Witch trials, a professor and an ace attourney! Excellent!

By the way, at the moment it seems like they are planning for a Japan-only release. Quick, everyone spam Twitter and the Blogosphere with how much we need this in the west!

MoelVermillion
2010-10-20, 12:39 PM
This is the best thing.

Dragor
2010-10-20, 12:41 PM
I.... I....

ohmygodthisissoawesomewhydidn'tanyonethingofthisbe fore

Dragonus45
2010-10-20, 12:49 PM
I... I... I... need to... just cant... words not here now thankyouomfgwtf THAT WAS AWESOME. I think that somewhere in the world a deity is trying to figure out where his godhood and awesomeness just disappeared off too.

Istari
2010-10-20, 01:28 PM
Is it just me or did someone else picture Light(Death Note), with all that dramatic writing that was going on?

Domochevsky
2010-10-20, 02:33 PM
Is it just me or did someone else picture Light(Death Note), with all that dramatic writing that was going on?

Make that two. I had the same feeling, what with "everything written in here comes true" and all. Looks pretty damn good overall, even though i haven't played either games. :smallsmile:

Blayze
2010-10-20, 03:27 PM
Quick, everyone spam Twitter and the Blogosphere with how much we need this in the west!

This is the Internet. Someone will translate it, and I *will* play it--even if it means I have to import the game and play it in front of my computer, with a Chrome page open to the translated script.

Starbuck_II
2010-10-20, 03:38 PM
That was action packed.

ThePhantom
2010-10-20, 05:02 PM
Woah. This would be very interesting.

Eldan
2010-10-21, 06:36 AM
Huh.

For a moment, I thought I had died and gone to heaven.
Then I remembered that it wasn't a crossover of Riven, Alpha Centauri and Morrowind and therefore only the second best thing ever.

Weimann
2010-10-21, 03:09 PM
Oh man. Now I need to play those Prof. Layton games. I was always crap at puzzles :/

Korias
2010-10-22, 07:25 AM

And suddenly, it's revealed that the Cross-over is not between Phoenix Wright and Professor Layton alone, but also Death Note.

Just watch. It's going to be like that. It's going to be some sort of super surprise.

As for the whole "It's becoming true" thing and how it COULDN'T be light, remember that you can describe the events leading up to the death in as much detail as you wish, and they will occur. So yeah - totally could be him.

On Topic: :cool: I will willingly shell out my next paycheck solely for this title and a 3DS.