PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Assain build

Elfstone
2010-10-20, 05:02 PM
I was looking around for a good build for a stealthy charector with good movement, attack, and damage. I found the complete scoundrel build but its full of holes that dont work(to many feats, class features to early and such). So I figured you guys could help me out. Any suggestions?

Nebraska Tim
2010-10-20, 05:20 PM
Consider two levels of Swordsage. If the second level is taken at 8th, you can get the Assassin's Stance, which gives +2d6 SA.

What are your restrictions? Books, flaws, point buy, etc.

Greenish
2010-10-20, 06:08 PM
Consider two levels of Swordsage.Or twenty.

Or perhaps an Unseen Seer build?

Eldariel
2010-10-20, 06:29 PM
In approximate power order from strongest to decent:

DMM: Persist Cloistered Cleric 20 (or Cleric PrCs, doesn't matter that much) using some feat (e.g. Aereni Focus [PGtE]) to get Move Silently in class (Trickery already provides Hide, Kobold provides Search & Disable Device, e.g. Whispered Secrets or Ruathar provides Spot & Listen, etc.)

Rogue 1/Wizard 4/Unseen Seer -> (finish with Spellwarp Sniper, Arcane Trickster or some such)

Ninja (or Monk) 1/Druid 19 with Able Learner

Mystic Ranger 9/Scout 5/Stalker of Kharesh 4/Unseen Seer 1/Cloistered Cleric 1

Factotum 8/Chameleon 10/Factotum +2

Factotum 20

Swordsage 20

Rogue 17/Swordsage 3

Note that while the progression is more or less listed up to level 20, any of those will work on basically every level.

Elfstone
2010-10-24, 12:40 PM
I had to be at lv 6 so I took 1 lv of ardent (for the bonus the mantles gave) and 5 of swordsage. Its turned out pretty good. I would love to make it better
Link here (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=247843)