PDA

View Full Version : Built of magic template need help

the clumsy bard
2010-10-21, 02:33 PM
Ok before I get to the template help I am going to first provide a little background information, which might seem pointless, but its really important as to how it came to be why exactly I need the template and why its hard to design by myself.

The campaign I am currently in has been running for more then a few years.

We, as characters, are currently involved in a gods war (the second to occur in the campaign world)

My character is the following

Male elf Warblade 11/ Eternal Blade 7 / Swordsage 1 / Crusader 2

My character is supposed to be the first dark elf in terms of the game world.

Long story short my character was a big player throughout the crown wars (my dm borrows different established campaign ideas he likes alot) During a period of time when the war was split even a misplaced magic spell teleported myself, some of my companions and some of my enemies thousands of years into the future into the present time of the campaign.

Because of my absence in the war and some of the other key members of our side the war effort was lost and the current elven regime imprisoned the soon to be darkelves in the nameless dungeon, dms equivalent underdark, but basically a place where the Elves were sending things as punishment, so they'd never see the light of day again.

While gone Lloth did her thing and basically corrupted the elves making them the dark elves and making their society exactly as most people see it now. (RA salvatore etc...)

Throughout many plot points in the campaign my character found out the following:

- He was in the future (for himself anyways)
- His people were imprisoned in the nameless dungeon
- He needed to free them
- Found out through his god (god of murder) that his people weren't the people that he had left and were now in a matriarchal society that centered around violence and chaos
- God of murder then offered him a chance to become something more and have the chance to become powerful enough to save his people and in return convert them to the worship of him instead of Lloth.
- After a quest and some events my character gained the following template
http://132.209.40.23/w4/campagne/monsters/DeathKnight.html
- After many events including fighting my former people and killing some of them I realised that just releasing them wouldn't save them.
- Champion of Lloth (throughout the gods war all the gods choose champions to bestow power on and help lead their cause/ forces) became enraged with me and attempted to kill me and declared hate against me etc
- While my companions (champion of pelor, highpriestess of pelor, champion of the god of destiny, and a githyanki psion who was fleeing the lichqueen because he is level 19-20 ... we know what that means...) left the material plane to save our side in the gods war my character was killed and sent tumbling through the astral plane as a sword. Sadly i went through a pool that led to limbo.
- In Limbo we ran into the remaining followers of Shar.
-I was offered to save her and she would help me save my people. More directly then the god of murder (who was yanking me around in any case)
- After a series of betrayals my character released the essence of Shar being held by my former god and then helped re-establish her (not completely but enough)

Now my dm has ruled that my character will be transformed by Shar into a being of pure magic, but he doesn't know of any template that does that.

Which is why I am hoping perhaps someone can help come up with something that fits thematically with what happened.

Thank you in advance.